Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

` - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ` (802 Views)

Bride Arrives At Her Wedding In A Coffin. You Won’t Believe Her Reason / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / My Mother Doesn't Want Me To Date Ghanaian Guys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

` by NaijaSingleBoy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: ` by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
kissl
Re: ` by dreydee(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
This has 'smallpenis' written all over it grin
Re: ` by ksbusari(m): 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Its better u drop out of schl as sson as possible to follow ur dream. I wish u success in d chase of ur dream bt if ur dream is to destroy Nairaland wit ur grammar then i can say u r far frm being successful.

1 Like

Re: ` by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
NaijaSingleBoy:
Please I needs help from you all Nairalanders, my mother didn't wanted me to follow my dreams.

Though I appreshate him for all good good things she have done for me, papa die at young age and only her is hustle to take care of us.

I do my jamb succeedingly with score of 435, mama say I should apply for medicine and surgry so that villagers will be calling her mama doctor.

I feel for mama and want to do her pride. So I do medicene and is now in 300 level .

But then suddenly, I meet fine girl in school and we liking each other and she always tell me to follow my dream.
I hear it again for NTA and know is God that telling me message,I decide to visit mama and told him I will drop out of school to follow my dream.
Mama reluctant at first but I tell her story of dangote, Mark zukerberg, Bill Gates and 2 face and mama decide to let me follow my dream.

But as I tell mama my dream and ambition, she faints and is in hospital till now,
I tell mama my dream is to be the greatest flute player for our village .

Please I need advise, should I follow my dream or consider mama

BTON, SP lipsrsealed

Cc: AndyBlaze

Re: ` by Jomesh20(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Clearly shows you are a retard
Re: ` by obi4eze(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Relationships: His Fiancée Is Religious, Denies Him Of MouthAction. / Fair Chat / Why Do Girls Go Crazy When Guys ask these "VERY DIFFICULT" Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.