Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? (6675 Views)

Buhari To Travel Tonight For Medical Followup. VP To Takeover / "I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cyberthreat:
i swear.. Seriously

Radio Biafra need the following:

1. Stronger Website
2. Strong Online Nigerian Forum where information can be shared on the fly and informative debates carried out.
3. Applications on smart phones
4. 24 hours radio service
5. Satellite TV
6. 24 hours Emergency Lines

Feel free to add yours...to the list.

All these require funding and thus, our collective efforts.

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by podosci(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's not a suicide bombing issue....when the war starts, the line between civilian and biafran soldiers would become very blurred.....People would die in their thousands

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by theochael(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
Is on live and direct @ Rumuokoro PH

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by winniz: 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Most of you guys listening to radio biafra in Nigeria should ensure you are listening to the right frequency cos Nigeria government launched a fake radio biafra24 so una better beware. Radio biafra is the real deal while Radio 24 biafra is fake!!
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
winniz:
Most of you guys listening to radio biafra in Nigeria should ensure you are listening to the right frequency cos Nigeria government launched a fake radio 24 biafra so una better beware. Radio biafra is the real deal while Radio 24 biafra is fake!!

Radio Biafra24 is a scam and has been in existence for a while now.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Cyberthreat: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Radio Biafra need the following:

1. Stronger Website
2. Strong Online Nigerian Forum where information can be shared on the fly and informative debates carried out.
3. Applications on smart phones
4. 24 hours radio service
5. Satellite TV
6. 24 hours Emergency Lines

Feel free to add yours...to the list.

All these require funding and thus, our collective efforts.

ok how can i donate
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ambac2bust: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

The site needs more visits.
Yes boss. Biafrans need to come in. The first site is cool and active. We need to talk there
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by winniz: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Radio Biafra24 is a scam and has been in existence for a while now.

My point exactly Radio biafra24 is fake!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by winniz: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
theochael:
Is on live and direct @ Rumuokoro PH

You guys should ensure you are listening to the right frequency of Radio Biafra.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cyberthreat:

ok how can i donate

Where are you based? You need to join an IPOB family. You can also contact your coordination and eventually, the director. We need to unite. the guy is doing a lot. I feel so sorry for some igbos who are not supporting Nnamdi Kanu. They should tell us what they have done for their country.

Imagine if Radio Biafra is injected with 10 million dollars today. Imagine what that will do.

10 million Biafrans donating one dollar each.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Cyberthreat: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Where are you based? You need to join an IPOB family. You can also contact your coordination and eventually, the director. We need to unite. the guy is doing a lot. I feel so sorry for some igbos who are not supporting Nnamdi Kanu. They should tell us what they have done for their country.

Imagine if Radio Biafra is injected with 10 million dollars today. Imagine what that will do.

10 million Biafrans donating one dollar each.
Abj
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ambac2bust: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ya all need to come to www..com/forum/
Let's talk We can't say some stuffs here

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
ambac2bust:
Ya all need to come to www.alaigbo.com/forum. Let's talk We can't say some stuffs here

Cannot access the site.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ambac2bust: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Cannot access the site.
Sorry www..com/forum/
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by EasternLion: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:
Liars! Your Biafra Radio is down permanently, even on tunein grin

U don't have a strong network

This is Radio Biafra on tune few mins ago.

Note the time.

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ambac2bust: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
It's live now.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow. Difficult to navigate the site. I just created an account
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
How strong is the internet connection in Nigeria?

Can people stream tunein from their phones or do you need high speed internet wi-fi?
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by oluwalfa: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
Sorry it has been removed. kikikiki grin
go and listen to it online that is, if u r addicted to d Pirated radio. but if not, tune in to Wazobia FM. grin

but why you dey lie like this? are you working for NBC?
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
radio biafra is formidable
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by TechRev: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cyberthreat:
Abj

If you are in Abj find the IPOB family there and join. No monthly contributions for you. You will only contribute monthly if you are in diaspora. But if you have an assistance you want to render that is huge call the inquiry line and you will be directed on what to do or where to drop the huge stuff.

If there is no IPOB family in Abj where you are then you have to start one yourself and when you got some members you will then call call in during live broadcast to be directed on how to proceed.

You must be ready to go all thru bro, like Director said "...We welcome with open arms those coming to die for Biafra that their children and generations unborn may be free!"

BIAFRA == FREEDOM

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ambac2bust: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:
Wow. Difficult to navigate the site. I just created an account
The forum sir? With time you will get used to it
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by JuicyTesticles: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
ambac2bust:

The forum sir? With time you will get used to it

Okay. I will keep trying. I am on the Biafran Radio Forum facebook page. That's where I get many updates from
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by ambac2bust: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
JuicyTesticles:

Okay. I will keep trying. I am on the Biafran Radio Forum facebook page. That's where I get many updates from
OK sir
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
......Lol!....My dear brother.....i'm an eastern man.....i'm from Imo state to be precised.

Please what's your local government area in imo state
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by iwatch: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2015
We shall see where all this will lead to... die on brothers. I JUST want to make money and have a happy life.
Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by EasternLion: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:
We shall see where all this will lead to... die on brothers. I JUST want to make money and have a happy life.

Typical black man mentality.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Radio Biafra Tonight? by Fleshly: 1:49am On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:
Listening to Radio Biafra right now. If Nnamdi Kanu is "Brainwashing" Igbos to seek self determination, seek their sovereignty and seek their own country. Please, let him brainwash more!!!!!

100 gbosa for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your head dey there!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parties That Violate Electoral Law Will Be Barred From 2023 Elections / Faces Of APC Governors After Supreme Court Adjourned Naira Suit Sitting / CBN Policies are Paying Off. Naira Continues To Appreciate Gradually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.