Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports (42326 Views)

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Sweetcollins: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Idonblvit
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Princehojay(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmmm nah wa oooo............. This is end time indeed.........
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by SpencerLewis(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Religion is the surest way to scam pple esp the gullible ones.
Give me power all religious bodies will be paying tax to the government.
Pple are just stupid 4 believing them.

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by olamisowon1(f): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
Good
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by ekeroyal(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sorry
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by mohisi: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Reports out of South Africa says the preacher who was seen in a photo online feeding his congregation a ‘live snake’ has been arrested by the police.

The photo of Prophet Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries went viral on social media. He allegedly gave his congregation live snakes to eat, telling them it would taste like chocolate.

According to the reports citing Ga-Rankuwa police,the Pretoria based preacher has been arrested on Sunday and is likely to appear in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s Court on Monday on charges of cruelty to animals.

Earlier in the week, the South African branch of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty against Animals (SPCA) had warned the preacher to keep his hands off live animals.

Cc lalasticlala Ishilove
religion no be madness
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by grin88(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Doskit:
talk
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
mohisi:
religion no be madness
For some
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by tiswell(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
wahala dey for our churches...religion is a scam
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by visita: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wth? And the members were bold enough to swallow it? Damn
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Maxymilla(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
And d fools too opened deir mouths? undecided
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by FarnTarhCoal(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wow tried to be on front page, at least we are here. I try o. Dedicate this to my Original Power Bank Products I Bring You All.

Make sense. I heard about it some days ago o.
Abeg mey dem du better tin about it o

Hey people, I ve got very cheap power banks(1500mah, 5600mah) for sale. If you stay in Benin, Delta or Ondo environs, or anywhere in Nigeria, you can Holla at me on 0.8.1.0.5.5.0.5.4.0.3
Call/WhatsApp

Thank you as you patronize us.
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by reachbenny(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
such powers should be used to arrest Shakau and not performing magic in church.

end time is here!

2 Likes

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Leopantro: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Touch not my anointed

I blame the gullible members who have a certain degree of formal education yet opened his or her mouth from the GREAT MAN OF GOD
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by shegzyblaq(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Space booked

Ko komi

E dinnor concerneth me
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Firstawwal: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
those who are eating the snake are dumb. why will they allow a fellow man like them to feed them with snake..... I TIRE Ooooooooooo
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by clixa: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by lordsharks(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
pure wickedness
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
TB Joshua is a learner.
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by beckyjj(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
End time pastor, people should becareful of the kind of church they go to.
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by keewee: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Religion killing Africans since 19BC

3 Likes

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

BANNED
try and see
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by encryptjay(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
These so called pastors in South Africa have issues. They keep misbehaving

3 Likes

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by free2ryhme: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
it is about time
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by MrLeno(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kelvin0:
So Disgusting, he should be taking to a correctional facility. Even though Nigerians are overly religious i don't see this sh*t happening in Naijaembarassed

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by lilmax(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Arrest the idio.ts not the pastor
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by odinese(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hmm no be naija again
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by queenzibah(f): 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

BANNED
plls oga remove my name I hav commented: isi akwu
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
majidyusuf:
try and see

*checks profile*

Sees pix... Running away...
Re: South African Preacher Who Fed His Congregation Snakes Arrested – Reports by Doskit(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

BANNED
BONGED ni ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Pastor Walter Masocha Sex Scandal With Married Daughter, Resigns / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.