Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism (39226 Views)

Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Bishop Arrested In Warri For Sponsoring Avengers / EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
D
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by olola4(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
j
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by efilefun(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by ellabooz(f): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
abagoro:

Dont cry too soon. All those responsible for Boko Haram have to pay for the innocent bloodshed.

October 1st bombing shall surely be probed.

okpo hide one corner .

iti agwu

4 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by jobgbemi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wildrage:
This is madness, are we back to the gestapo era of the 80s where the security agencies do not even disguise their diabolical intrigues? Buhari's dictatorial libido still seems pretty high and the sight of real or imaginary enemies must be exciting to his mojo.

Dss presented all the poo they call evidence this morning and it amounts to nothing but deliberate attempt to connect nothing to something. If you do not have enough evidence to prosecute, why the smear campaign in the press? The upshot of this foolishness is to connect Gej to boko haram and God knows they won't be able to manage the resultant conflagration

Now I know your direction.

1 Like

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Israel5(m): 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
I'v suspectd that man since he..he.. *kpa!*Ah ah ah! They hav shoot me, now i will die *falls*

1 Like

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by piagetskinner(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
If found guilty he should face the with of law... But this is Nigeria everything is politicised to protect the interest of some cronies
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by dokunbam(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
The official said security operatives started monitoring the former security adviser around October last year to determine whether he had anything to do with such malevolent groups in the country with a view to reporting him to the former president.

Why would someone think that the present government is witch hunting him when the investigation started since last year.

Do you think DSS will disclose all evidence against him, this a matter of national security.

I believe baba gave DSS free hand to do their job and they should continue until the desired change is achieved

They have to pay for the innocent lives if found guilty

2 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Dansaki
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by ocelot2006(m): 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
This has got to be a crazy joke. The same NSA that almost won the war on Bokoharam by almost making the Terror group extinct b4 GMB took over and FVCKED IT all up? And how about GMB that supported the same foul group?

7 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Boss13: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Well let's all see how this plays out. It is a shame when public officers go all out to get their hands dirty.

1 Like

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Yeeyo: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
Next u ar 2 probe sunusi lamido sunusi, 4 sponsorin boko haram folow by urslf buhari cox ur hands ar nt clean......

3 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Akon419(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
I told some people who did not witness buhari military regim where he used security operatives to flog and jump frog civil servant, they never listen. Now SSS is now a political wing of BUhari administration to silence peopl and witch hurt unarmed civilian. god is watching

1 Like

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
I said it
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by iamboody(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
If this guy is found guilty they should just charge him before telling us. I know these will happen, it is obvious that all these highly place people in Government are among the sponsors, did GEJ not say it? They use Nigeria money to sponsor Boko Haram and use the same money to fight it which is why they've not been able to get to the root of the matter. Baba is attacking the root and PDP loyalists are complaining. You asked for his campaign promises and he is delivering them to you now. I wonder if Baba did not mention it in his campaign promises that he will fight terrorism, so why the complain. If GEJ your Hero is guilty they will pick him and heaven will not fall. If you don't believe me ask Fayose. I just love all these picking going on tongue

2 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
PDP is boko haram- Gen azazi

1 Like

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by bigerboy200: 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
so PDP is d real Boko haram hahahaha...I dey laff in Olisa Metuh's voice..

2 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by rusher14: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
All we can do is continue to watch.

The job of the DSS and NSA are intertwined, so they often meet at a point.

They may be unto something or maybe the charges are trumped up.

For we onlookers, the truth might be difficult to find.

I am very much for the rule of Law, yet in a corruption-riddled society even that could be bought. So, as much as I would have wanted Dasuki to be handled with as much civility as one can muster, It could be counter-productive if he truly has links to this carnage we've been witnessing.

We can only look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by philips70(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Where are the original TANoids on this thread? Your wailings are desperately needed here please. If care is not taken DSS go personally trace one of una reach una house to charge join this man for sponsoring terrorism. Barcanista you better delete all those your complicit threads.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by tumbez: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
acenazt:
Zis man is bery kwarapt.
hahahahaha kaiiii sme pple are funny....good
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by DonXavi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
N
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by simeonii(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
has been tracking him for close to a year for possible links with terrorists

The official said security operatives started monitoring the former security adviser around October last year to determine whether he had anything to do with such malevolent groups in the country with a view to reporting him to the former president.
cheesy
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by bbjummy: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
K. I hear
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by anigold(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
okomogo:
[

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/fg-may-charge-dasuki-for-sponsoring-terrorism/

Col dasuki should be charged with abused of public funds not sponsoring of terrorism. He should only be charged with sponsoring of terrorism if there are facts supporting that notion.

I think col dasuki is being punished due to the part he played when buhari was overthrow in the 80s and am surprised that the main principal actor is untouchable right now.......
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Ericsdm55(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
OK, we are watching the turnout of things.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:
Where are the original TANoids on this thread? Your wailings are desperately needed here please. If care is not taken DSS go personally trace one of una reach una house to charge join this man for sponsoring terrorism. Barcanista you better delete all those your complicit threads.
I will do no such thing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
There is nothing to discuss here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by mekanaky: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.