Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,217 members, 7,957,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism (39429 Views)

Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Bishop Arrested In Warri For Sponsoring Avengers / EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by segend(m): 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
dokunbam:

Why would someone think that the present government is witch hunting him when the investigation have started since last year.

Do you think DSS will disclose all evidence against him, this a matter of national security.

I believe baba gave DSS free hand to do their job and they should continue until the desired change is achieved

They have to pay for the innocent lives if found guilty

I was going to say this before seeing your comment. According to the report, he has been under investigation since October, while Jonathan was president. Jonathan said some people in his cabinet are bh sponsors, may be Dasuki was one of the people he was suspecting.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by oduastates: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Jonathan's friends.
Boko haram
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by sammyj: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
And later the wailing wailers will come and Say SAI baba is being vindictive when this investigations started during the regime of the clueless one . Hmmmmm time will tell !!! cool tongue
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by philips70(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
I will do no such thing.

OK o, I no go contribute money for bail o. Truckpusher and Mogidi the tortoise go deny you. Only one ban he don gentle dey preach peace about on Nairaland. Be warned.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Otunbatrafford: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

OK o, I no go contribute money for bail o. Truckpusher and Mogidi the tortoise go deny you. Only one ban he don gentle dey preach peace about on Nairaland. Be warned.
Wildrage:
This is madness, are we back to the gestapo era of the 80s where the security agencies do not even disguise their diabolical intrigues? Buhari's dictatorial libido still seems pretty high and the sight of real or imaginary enemies must be exciting to his mojo.

Dss presented all the poo they call evidence this morning and it amounts to nothing but deliberate attempt to connect nothing to something. If you do not have enough evidence to prosecute, why the smear campaign in the press? The upshot of this foolishness is to connect Gej to boko haram and God knows they won't be able to manage the resultant conflagration
Stupid man born of useless parents
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Truckpusher(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

Why is my moniker always on your lips even when I don't give a fucck about ya miserable existence?
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by philips70(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why is my moniker always on your lips even when I don't give a fucck about ya miserable existence?

Where this okoko hide put since? Honestly I almost asked if you were one of those victims of ogogoro and dog meat tragedy in Portharcourt. You are always sounding drunk and aggressive that I got scared hearing that news.

1 Like

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Truckpusher(m): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

Where this okoko hide put since? Honestly I almost asked if you were one of those victims of ogogoro and dog meat tragedy in Portharcourt. You are always sounding drunk and aggressive that I got scared hearing that news.
I have constantly told you that my life is a wishful thinking for you and your wretched fellow iidiots in this forum.

Take it or leave it but that's just the way it is . wink
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by christopheojo(m): 12:31am On Jul 20, 2015
nduchucks:
Azazi (RIP) once said Boko Haram is PDP and PDP is Boko Haram.

In the meantime, the press needs to show some restraints here instead of publicizing sensational news for profit. Those who have been responsible for sabotaging our efforts at fighting these terrorists must be brought to book, lawfully.

Buhari is a terrorist---- El RUFAI
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Bubu too dey high.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by philips70(m): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have constantly told you that my life is a wishful thinking for you and your wretched fellow iidiots in this forum.

grin grin The life of a militant wishful thinking for me? God forbids. I be bros for where you dey, no vex. Count others.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by sapientia(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Silly people..

DSS investigating the NSA.. smh..

More like the Nigerian Army investigating the Chief of Defence and Minister for Defence
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

Oga no de threaten me joor. Whynotthetruth go donate him lawyer babe for my sake grin
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by nijanigga: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Late Azazi said it all, PDP=Boko haram and Gej confirmed that some of cabinet members are boko haram or sympathize with boko haram.
Dasuki will speak, soon.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by porka: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2015
[size=13pt]Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari Tells FG

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.

The former dictator said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government.

While accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning to address the security situation in the country, Buhari said he has never been in support of the state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.

According to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all.

“What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections. So they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.

“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns; the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about 500 dollars in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study  and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month, that is if he is lucky to get employment.

“So kidnapping becomes very rampant in the South -South and the South -East. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.

“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.

“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today.

You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.

“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished.

They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

While fielding questions in English in the same programme, Buhari said that the promoters of the All Progressive Congress (APC) were aware of the challenges ahead of them in an effort to get the party registered, saying “the road to merger is quite rough.

“The ruling party, with its enormous resources and its capacity for coercion has seen it as a threat and they have said it. Personally, I came to realise since 2007 that Nigerians believe that the only way to stabilise the system of multi-party democracy is for the opposition parties that have representatives right from Councillors to the National Assembly come together to deliver their constituencies democratically.

This is the only way you can counter PDP’s enormous physical and material influence in the country”

He expressed optimism that the All Progressive Congress will be registered saying “by nature, I am an optimist. If I were not an optimist, I will not attempt to contest the presidency three times and end up in the Supreme Court three times. I believe we are going to be registered.

“There is a law guiding party registration which states that you must have your headquarters in the nation’s capital that can be identified by INEC and you must have a convention. All the three parties involved have held their conventions and have agreed to forsake our existing parties and go for APC.

“At the national level, we must have those who will run the party. As soon as we meet these criteria and INEC acknowledge that, 30 days after the acknowledgement, we are APC whether INEC write us and give us the registration or not”.

Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari Tells FG - Pointblank News
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/[/size]

3 Likes

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:

Bro, allow Philips70 to entertain us. He probably think everyone on NL is hungry...

@Philips70 lemme advice you: In life humility pays. You may be a billionaire but note that not everyone here is a hungry man. You may be very wealthy but always have in mind that there are people that could be wealthier. Be humble even in riches and success... You don't know who Truckpusher is despite his humilitÝ
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Truckpusher(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2015
philips70:

grin grin The life of a militant wishful thinking for me? God forbids. I be bros for where you dey, no vex. Count others.
Keep on dreaming after all you don't pay for it. grin
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Oga no de threaten me joor. Whynotthetruth go donate him lawyer babe for my sake grin

Abeg no carry me put for Philips70 case ooo...I never become billionaire and my brother no dey enjoy politics money...But one thing is sure, DSS arrest for you is part of Vision Rapture time cheesy
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Truckpusher(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, allow Philips70 to entertain us. He probably think everyone on NL is hungry...

@Philips70 lemme advice you: In life humility pays. You may be a billionaire but note that not everyone here is a hungry man. You may be very wealthy but always have in mind that there are people that could be wealthier. Be humble even in riches and success... You don't know who Truckpusher is despite his humilitÝ
No mind the man abeg. cheesy I like him though.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Abeg no carry me put for Philips70 case ooo...I never become billionaire and my brother no dey enjoy politics money...But one thing is sure, DSS arrest for you is part of Vision Rapture time cheesy
Philips70 is our man, he will surely join us in PDP

1 Like

Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep on dreaming after all you don't pay for it. grin

Nawa ooo...Anyway, later for yonder...Nnooo
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Honestly I like Philips70 and I see him as a lovable person. He likes us too!
Truckpusher:
No mind the man abeg. cheesy I like him though.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2015
To those still singing witch-hunt, Una better open Una eyes now. All these happenings seems to be more than just witch-hunt. IRIS seems to be playing out in reality.
(For those who have watched the Korean TV series)
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Fleshly: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2015
iamboody:
If this guy is found guilty they should just charge him before telling us. I know these will happen, it is obvious that all these highly place people in Government are among the sponsors, did GEJ not say it? They use Nigeria money to sponsor Boko Haram and use the same money to fight it which is why they've not been able to get to the root of the matter. Baba is attacking the root and PDP loyalists are complaining. You asked for his campaign promises and he is delivering them to you now. I wonder if Baba did not mention it in his campaign promises that he will fight terrorism, so why the complain. If GEJ your Hero is guilty they will pick him and heaven will not fall. If you don't believe me ask Fayose. I just love all these picking going on tongue

Mumu!
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

I no even understand his music sef... if he won't change his lyrics...make he remain there with them...
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Truckpusher(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nawa ooo...Anyway, later for yonder...Nnooo
Not at all bro , this ya boy is loyal to the chore.

Forget about Philips Abeg , the man dey yarn dust. grin
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Truckpusher(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly I like Philips70 and I see him as a lovable person. He likes us too!
Yeah! I know he likes our swag , and all we need is to bring him in . wink
What do you think?
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by porka: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2015
ocelot2006:
This has got to be a crazy joke. The same NSA that almost won the war on Bokoharam by almost making the Terror group extinct b4 GMB took over and FVCKED IT all up? And how about GMB that supported the same foul group?

[size=13pt]Don't mind them.

The same guy they kept sabotaging in the purchase of arms.

They used their CIA/South African government contact to embarrassed Nigeria claiming that cash was used in the purchase of arms.

And when wire transfer was employed they still went after us,confiscating the money thereby allowing thousands of Nigerians' blood to be spilled by that most barbaric group.

And the dullard who directly and openly canvassed for Boko Haram's support is now their president. [/size]
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I no even understand his music sef... if he won't change his lyrics...make he remain there with them...
He will change his lyrics. Very soon the Sai APC scale will fall from his eyes just like it fell from the people of Osun
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeah! I know he likes our swag , and all we need is to bring him in . wink
What do you think?
I agree. Our squad is fun.

Dear Philips70 I shall be glad to have you join our team.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by philips70(m): 1:00am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

Barcanista, this life is too short to be taken too seriously. I do not take to heart anything nor any words said here, for me Nairaland is fun place. I do not have enemies in real life and probably one of the most humble human beings you have never met.
Re: FG May Charge Dasuki For Sponsoring Terrorism by philips70(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

God forbid ooo. My cadaver will come back to life if it sees PDP sign post. We can be pals without following you guys into that coven of corruption and confraternity. I wan go heaven abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / VAT: I Feel Your Pain - Wike Tells Masari, Other Supporters Of Status Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.