Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

BGS Mgt Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BGS Mgt Interview (20499 Views)

Bgs / Scam Alert:please Dont Go for Any Interview By BGS Or Betfill... / Did Anyone Get This Message From BGS Company Or Its A Scam (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BGS Mgt Interview by Viscy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
The BGS mgt team have shortlisted you for an interview on Monday at 161 Herbert Macaulay Way, Opp Adekunle BRT b/stop yaba.

Please is this coy real?
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by onyinye91(f): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
My friend got the same message too. But Dnt knw if dey are for real
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by walexy14(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
same here..
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by onyinye91(f): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
walexy14:
same here..
are you going for it?
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by Punck4real(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Drop d address on Google and be surprised.

1 Like

Re: BGS Mgt Interview by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Punck4real:
Drop d address on Google and be surprised.

lol..

You have tey in dis gnld observation o.

1 Like

Re: BGS Mgt Interview by Viscy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Those gnld guyz seriously need to meet someone that will deal with them.
I can't imagine what i would have done to them, if i had travelled all the way from Abuja for this their prank.
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by austein(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
I've been getting the same text messages every 3 days interval....What's this BGS Management Team all about
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by walexy14(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
onyinye91:
are you going for it?
No, Cos I can't remember if I apply anything like that
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by yusuf002(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls who are this BGS
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by easrael(f): 11:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
yusuf002:
Pls who are this BGS
walexy14:

No, Cos I can't remember if I apply anything like that
austein:
I've been getting the same text messages every 3 days interval....What's this BGS Management Team all about
walexy14:
same here..
onyinye91:
My friend got the same message too. But Dnt knw if dey are for real
Viscy:
The BGS mgt team have shortlisted you for an interview on Monday at 161 Herbert Macaulay Way, Opp Adekunle BRT b/stop yaba.
Please is this coy real?

It's GNLD P, Lemme let BustScam confirm fully

1 Like

Re: BGS Mgt Interview by BustScam: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2015
easrael:

It's GNLD P, Lemme let BustScam confirm fully

You have said it all...
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
hi guys.....is the Bgs management thing true? just got their job briefing message today that it is tomorrow.
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by festubaba: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
The BGS mgt team have shortlisted you for an interview on Monday at 161 Herbert Macaulay Way, Opp Adekunle BRT b/stop yaba. Please is this coy real? is is real
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by festubaba: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
The BGS mgt team have shortlisted you for an interview on Monday at 161 Herbert Macaulay Way, Opp Adekunle BRT b/stop yaba. Please is this coy real? I was told to come tomorrow
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by tducks2003: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
I got the msg here but I guess they got their short list from joberman. If u av applied 2ru joberman online then any firm can shortlist u for interview. I hav gotn one from a firm bfor and its real.
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by tducks2003: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
British Geological Survey (BGS) | A world-leading geoscience
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by joygold3050(f): 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
I got d same massage lastwk bt didn't go 4 it....thinkin they are fraud
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by babygirls(f): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
please is the job real? i just got a mail from them
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by pofolo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
congratulations and Thank you for your interest on our company, you have been shortlisted to move to the first step of our hiring process,you will be enrolled on a writen Text followed by Oral which starts immediately after the Aptitude text, same day. At B.G.S Intl.by 8 ;AM on Friday 9/10/2015, 161 Herbert Macaulay way by Adekunle BRT bus stop Yaba. pls come with  this email for advanced accreditation , REF/N 102/7014642054

Good Luck

i received the above from them
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by babygirls(f): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
HMMMM
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by dsavant(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just got this from global pharmaceutical company .: CONGRATULATION !!! You are invited for an interview on Saturday 7th of November 2015. Venue : 54, Emmanuel Plaza, besides FCMB off Airport Road Effurun, Delta State. Time : 3pm Who know about them , how real are they ? Am scarred they might be one of the net working biz in town. Am a bit far from there n tired of wasting money in vain. Pls help if u have a helpful information thanks.
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by phanie: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Don't bother going there they are gnld company. You can google the company name to confirm. They are pure fake
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by kemoqueen(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Same here. BGS, have shortlisted for an oral job recruitment this Mon/11/15 @ ,161 Herbert Macaulay Way by Adekunle B/stop Yaba. Time: 8am Mrs o: 222/909004 0913

I don't think Dey are real
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by Tuzor(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Well I can categorically say that they are not GNLD but they are worst that GNLD. When you get there, they'll give you a written test just to waste your time, that test is just formality. They'll now start talking about how being an employee is stressful, insecure, bla bla bla! That you should fall into the quadrant of Big Business Owner (3rd). After all the preaching, you'll be asked to pay a certain amount of money (#13,500) for training and license. All blatant bullshit. Those people have taken over all these job sites, I don't think anything good can come out from those sites again. The best way to secure an online job is to send CV directly to the company's site. God will help us all. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BGS Mgt Interview by bryand: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangote built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by apollo13(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2017
bryand:
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangote built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!
What is this one saying?
Re: BGS Mgt Interview by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2017
bryand:

GNLD goon spotted grin

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Say In A Job Interview / How Do You Feel Staying At Home On A Monday Morning? Share Your Experience. / Debate Of The Day: Self Employed Jobs Or White Collar Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.