Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable (7608 Views)

FG To Open Bid Rounds For 30 Marginal Oil Fields, Invites Local Players! / Avengers Warns NUPENG, PENGASSAN, Foreigners To Leave Oil Fields / Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

you can't lay a pipe straight up from an oil deposit and start transferring oil. not possible man. the operation can never be discreet. either you show me How it can be done or you shut up.

I shut up den.
It's not possible bro but u re not sure. And dnt just make mockery of a group in a page which is opened for ideas.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

you can't lay a pipe straight up from an oil deposit and start transferring oil. not possible man. the operation can never be discreet. either you show me How it can be done or you shut up.

All I see in ur profile is Biafra dis, nnamdi kalu dat.
If u dnt mind, face d business of a better future and let d dude do what he thinks is right
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by EasternLion: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

some very funny people claim that FG laid underground pipes to steal oil from SE. are those kids thinking at all? do you know the amount of pressure and technology it takes for a drilling company to be able to extract an oil deposit?

very daft I must say @normalcodes biafranlord

Where can u come out in Aba, I and my friend will drive u to Ukwa, I will take u around the oil wells there, and show u the pipelines.

Come with ur friends, at least to feel safe.

Email me when u wanna come.
Tnx.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Where can u come out in Aba, I and my friend will drive u to Ukwa, I will take u around the oil wells there, and show u the pipelines.

Come with ur friends, at least to feel safe.

Email me when u wanna come.
Tnx.

Ukwa has oil deposits, sure. no one is disputing that. The FG operation there is not discreet and the community receive compensation. How does Nigeria steal oil from you?

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

All I see in ur profile is Biafra dis, nnamdi kalu dat.
If u dnt mind, face d business of a better future and let d dude do what he thinks is right

If what he thinks is right involves destroying my region that holds my future, then my friend, I must stop him before he destroys the future of my unborn children too.

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I shut up den.
It's not possible bro but u re not sure. And dnt just make mockery of a group in a page which is opened for ideas.

I'm not making mockery. I'm being objective. they are peddling lies and I'm saying, no you can't tell lies in order to win sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by EasternLion: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

Ukwa has oil deposits, sure. no one is disputing that. The FG operation there is not discreet and the community receive compensation. How does Nigeria steal oil from you?

Thank God u didn't deny, now pls can u come, so we can drive to the oil wells and pipelines.

My mate is from one of the oil producing communities, I mean the one I share my crib with.

We will go there and confirm yourself.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
EasternLion:

Thank God u didn't deny, now pls can u come, so we can drive to the oil wells and pipelines.

My mate is from one of the oil producing communities, I mean the one I share my crib with.

We will go there and confirm yourself.

for you to have known means the operation is not discreet.... they are not stealing it.

They people must Have being receiving compensation.... If they've not, then they should sue the company operation there or they youths would condole off the place.

ask your friend well, their village is receiving something from the Wells.

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Mrbigman1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

I'm not making mockery. I'm being objective. they are peddling lies and I'm saying, no you can't tell lies in order to win sympathy.

Who be dis?

A lay man would say whatever he envisaged and dnt brand it lies.

Like the Nigeria India match.

So dnt just ve strong hatred for people who might love u.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Who be dis?

A lay man would say whatever he envisaged and dnt brand it lies.

Like the Nigeria India match.

So dnt just ve strong hatred for people who might love u.

I love my people So much that is Why I am fighting drawbacks like nnamdi from leading us astray.

If Northerners have done enough sensitization, we wouldn't have had boko haram today.

1 Like

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by EasternLion: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

for you to have known means the operation is not discreet.... they are not stealing it.

They people must Have being receiving compensation.... If they've not, then they should sue the company operation there or they youths would condole off the place.

ask your friend well, their village is receiving something from the Wells.

His village is receiving the something and the youths are all going out of their communities, my friend I know what I am saying, do you know amount of cases in courts already?
Lol. My friend dey vex sef, he told us the last time they burst pipeline to pass their message, they didn't light anything fiery for close to a week, becus the pipes carrying gas from the well was among those bursted, and it saturated the whole community. They couldnt cook or put on fire in the kitchen, becus they were told the whole village will go up in flames.

He is the one that tells me everything I need to know about wickedness of govt and oil companies.

Like I said, I will drive u there, So u confirm and correlate.

From Ariaria Junction express way, it will take u say 20 mins drive to the village.

The only thing they can boast of is perhaps community borehole, a major tarred road transversing the community and a bit of stable light.
Nothing else, I mean nothing else.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U ve no exact idea of what u re saying and yet u mock a group.
Shame on u manh. Repent
leave that bitter yoruba man to die in his envy and jealousy.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Godblessbiafra:

undecided
Godblessbiafra:
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
EasternLion:

His village is receiving the something and the youths are all going out of their communities, my friend I know what I am saying, do you know amount of cases in courts already?
Lol. My friend dey vex sef, he told us the last time they burst pipeline to pass their message, they didn't light anything fiery for close to a week, becus the pipes carrying gas from the well was among those bursted, and it saturated the whole community. They couldnt cook or put on fire in the kitchen, becus they were told the whole village will go up in flames.

He is the one that tells me everything I need to know about wickedness of govt and oil companies.

Like I said, I will drive u there, So u confirm and correlate.

From Ariaria Junction express way, it will take u say 20 mins drive to the village.

The only thing they can boast of is perhaps community borehole, a major tarred road transversing the community and a bit of stable light.
Nothing else, I mean nothing else.

PIB would correct all these.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by EasternLion: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
shachris02:

PIB would correct all these.

At least we are getting somewhere.

Why u are not hearing the oil communities complaining is because of the Igbo man nature, wetin concern him with oil, as long as they drive from their villages to Ariaria and sell their wares, whether you dash the crude oil per family head , e no concern them.
And again, their young boys have all gone to hustle and make money, most in school and also doing their little businesses, oil no concern them.
But their villages are in deep oil mess.

And Oh, PIB is now a mess, they have rubbished it.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Imo and Abia have little oilfield and its onshore they don't produce much
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by naijapiper: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Imo and Abia have little oilfield and its onshore they don't produce much

Nobody says we don't have fields. What i am against is people claiming that FG is stealing our oils and concealing it from them.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by naijapiper: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2015
EasternLion:

At least we are getting somewhere.

Why u are not hearing the oil communities complaining is because of the Igbo man nature, wetin concern him with oil, as long as they drive from their villages to Ariaria and sell their wares, whether you dash the crude oil per family head , e no concern them.
And again, their young boys have all gone to hustle and make money, most in school and also doing their little businesses, oil no concern them.
But their villages are in deep oil mess.

And Oh, PIB is now a mess, they have rubbished it.

Then let's pressure our representatives to bring it to the fore - front. That is how we get effect real change and not lying to buy sympathies.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by EasternLion: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
naijapiper:

Then let's pressure our representatives to bring it to the fore - front. That is how we get effect real change and not lying to buy sympathies.

Ur case is beyond what can be redeemed, u hop from one end to another.

Why not go and pressure them.

Stop talking trash. If u want people to think like you, start ur own pressure movement.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
EasternLion:

Ur case is beyond what can be redeemed, u hop from one end to another.

Why not go and pressure them.

Stop talking trash. If u want people to think like you, start ur own pressure movement.

Thank God we've agreed on somethings.

1) Nigeria is not covering any oil fields from any tribe.

2) Nigeria is not stealing any oil from any tribe

3) our leaders are not doing enough to compensate the oil communities.

It's our job as citizens to hold our leaders accountable. We Don't break away and run because our leaders are not leading us right.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by zendy: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
One revealing thing about the map is that an inland port can actually be built in Oguta, Imo state.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
If I may ask.

How can average intellectual contribute or debate with this naijaipp or sacharis with this his level of intelligent quotient?

How does he tend to anchor a political debate when he is almost empty and inexperience?

Mr man, Stop raising issues beyond your mental capacity and experience.

Many Nairalanders are here to learn and not to be deceived.

You should take some time to upgrade yourself. It's not all about googling and citing references.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
If I may ask.

How can average intellectual contribute or debate with this naijaipp or sacharis with this his level of intelligent quotient?

How does he tend to anchor a political debate when he is almost empty and inexperience?

Mr man, Stop raising issues beyond your mental capacity and experience.

Many Nairalanders are here to learn and not to be deceived.

You should take some time to upgrade yourself. It's not all about googling and citing references.

you are daft.

Anyone could come up and allerge anything. the only way we can justify the truthfulness of your claims is by you showing us credible sources that aligns or conforms to your line of argument. you can't just draw a map in your parlor and come to nairaland to deceive people with it.

Besides too much grammar doesn't mean you are making and sensible contribution.... common sense is really not common afterall.

Ngwakwe you are daft.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
zendy:
One revealing thing about the map is that an inland port can actually be built in Oguta, Imo state.

rochas is proposing something like that. the lake is being dredge .
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ Sacharis, @Naijapip

Have you heard about directional drilling, well heads (Christmas trees) and Flow Stations?
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
shachris02:

some very funny people claim that FG laid underground pipes to steal oil from SE. are those kids thinking at all? do you know the amount of pressure and technology it takes for a drilling company to be able to extract an oil deposit?

very daft I must say @normalcodes biafranlord

your question should be directed to u...do you kno horizontal drilling is economically more viable than vertical drilling.

don't venture into topic u kno nothing about..
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
@ Sacharis, @Naijapip

Have you heard about directional drilling, Christmas trees and Flow Stations?

Directional drilling is the science of deviating a wellbore along a planned path
to a target located a given lateral distance and direction from vertical. This
includes drilling as vertically as possible from a given TVD.

Directional drill from what I understand means drilling horizontally......

It is widely reported that this was a
COMPLAINT given by Saddom Hussein and the Iraqi government (along with
the claim that Kuwait was really just a province of Iraq) -- but anyone familiar
with directional drilling techniques, especially of the time, would know that
such claims could hard justify a war, especially a full scale invasion of Kuwait:

Any such well would have needed to be very close to the Iraqi border and
could hardly have ever penetrated more than a mile or bit more into Iraqi
territory. Any wells using the most advanced technology would have been
readily apparent due to the special equipment and special personal required,
the more so as the deviation angle and vertical distance of the well increased.

Any DD operation would need to be very close to the Wells you claim exist (which of course it doesn't, But I'm still flowing with your assumptions ) and could easily have been spotted by indigenes and officials.
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by shachris02: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
patmaine:

your question should be directed to u...do you kno horizontal drilling is economically more viable than vertical drilling.

don't venture into topic u kno nothing about..

horizontal drilling over a long distance? are you kidding me?
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
@ Sacharis, @Naijapip

Have you heard about directional drilling, well heads (Christmas trees) and Flow Stations?

are you okay now?
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by Swiftboy(m): 4:00am On Oct 23, 2015
shachris02:

you are daft.

Anyone could come up and allerge anything. the only way we can justify the truthfulness of your claims is by you showing us credible sources that aligns or conforms to your line of argument. you can't just draw a map in your parlor and come to nairaland to deceive people with it.

Besides too much grammar doesn't mean you are making and sensible contribution.... common sense is really not common afterall.

Ngwakwe you are daft.
God bless you!
Re: Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable by scholes0(m): 4:43am On Oct 23, 2015
scholes0:
Pfffft.....

Here is a detailed map of Nigeria's fields.

BTW, Most of nigeria's oil production come from deep offshore fields like Aje, Bonga 1 & 2, Oyo, Erha, Agbami 1 & 2 Etc.
As a matter of fact, Akwa Ibom hardly produces any oil onshore, yet it is one of the biggest oil producers in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Suffering From Prostate Cancer, Sickle Cell, Crohn Disease, Dementia - SR / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? / Voters Are Been Forced To Vote APC Or Go Home In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.