Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp (27213 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp / Tech: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Henryblaise800(m): 12:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Often times, so many of us find it iretating and get pissed off each time we wish to share files on whatsapp to our friend and colleagues outside the normal audio,video and image file sharing.. Yea, i know, sometimes, theres an urgent need to share files like .zip, .txt, .apk, and other file extensions only to find out that you cant do that on the normal popular quick chat society "whatsapp"

Today i bring to you good news, cause now you can easily share any file format on whatsapp with people in groups, maybe broadcasting those files to everyone using the mediafire application for android. Did I hear someone say "How is that possible, share files via mediafire on whatsapp?

Yes the official mediafire application can make this process a lot easier for you to share any file with anyone using whatsapp. Now all you need is the file in your phone, mediafire application and whatsapp fully activated with your number.

STEPS BY STEP GUIDE

Install the Mediafire Application and WhatsApp in case you are not having.
Now make sure that the file you wanna send is present in your phone.
Open the mediafire application and create your free account in it.
Now you need to upload the files that you wanna share with people on whatsapp on mediafire, it can be done easily.
After your file is uploaded on mediafire, click the button and share option will be visible to you.
In that you will see the WhatsApp option, choose that and then select either the person, group or broadcasting channel.

That’s it, now your file will be sent to that particular person, in case your friend wants to have a look on that file, he can either view it directly, or transfer the file to his or her computer and see the file easily.

I know some guys will find this whole process confusing, but no need to worry, thats why we have the comment box there for you!

http://360techzone..com/2015/07/transfer-all-files-now-on-whatsapp-how.html

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by adamilen(f): 12:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:43am On Jul 20, 2015
thanks op
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Psalmpy(m): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Waiting for someone to try this out
Chilling things

2 Likes

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Lexusgs430: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2015
I simply use send anywhere app.

4 Likes

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Whizzcute(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2015
cool
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Needed info. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by powerfulsettingz: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Link to download media fire app?

1 Like

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by dhsfbi(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one op. Chai see someone still asking for link to download mediafire, you guys just don't want to do anything. You can actually do this with all file sharing apps and sites including dropbox.

5 Likes

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by smartty68(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

mediafire apk

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/3BqhLxOV/file.html

Hope I've quenched your taste. wink
powerfulsettingz:

mediafire apk

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/3BqhLxOV/file.html

Hope I've quenched your taste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Informative. I think telegram sends all major file types .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by lonelydora: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Waiting for someone to try it. Anyone tried it?
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Donalleh(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
nice tech
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by bekuo1: 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Good one

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by veekid(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
I know this before now I know this before now

1 Like

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Notion(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Segadem(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
thanks @ op
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by bunmioguns(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
cool
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by 9jagobetta: 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
nice
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Jboy5050(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
make sense,
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by RichDad1(m): 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
All these are for android users. You can't try it on iPhone . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Team #iPhone cool cool cool
Like to rep the best phone on the surface of earth tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Thankz
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
ok
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Adyrin(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t is APK
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by Kelvin0(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
whatsapp is becoming an all-rounder application this days o, I won't be surprised when i wake up one day and see a thread like "HOW TO BOIL BEANS AND PREPARE ROASTED YAM ON WHATSAPP" In this Nairaland of ours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by dapsoneh: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Thnks
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by psychologist(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
How BBM is now so gone undecided
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by omoadeleye(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2015
H
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by amanze15(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Okay ooooo
Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by rattlesnake(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Just chair the extention to .jpg jare

1 Like

Re: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp by amanze15(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2015
psychologist:
Ghh
well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Gold Plated 2018 Iphone XS Costs $127,000, About N46M / MTN Nigeria Fine Reduced By $1.8 Billion As CEO Resigns In Fallout / How To Do An Airtel Welcomeback Through SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.