Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th (1268 Views)

Wizkid Insults Linda Ikeji, Says His Director Slept With Her & He'll Beat Her Up / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself / Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by Twill92: 3:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Don't know if this is a publicity stunt or if he means it. He's a talented artist who says he can't even make a decent living from his work and is frustrated with his life. His artwork is amazing going by the pics on his instagram page but he's in a very dark place right now and told his followers he will take his life once the weekend is over. Hope someone is able to stop him and make him realize there's hope and his life matters. See what he wrote after the cut...

Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by Oblitz(m): 3:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Don't know what to say o
Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 20, 2015
|
Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by whirlwind7(m): 3:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Really?
If he is serious enough, he wouldn't be in a frame of mind to write this lengthy and sorry tale.
I think he's just seeking for some attention.

Ok, you got our attention!
When exactly do you want to delete and empty the recycle bin?
Hopefully, I will get a front row seat to watch the drama. People get wasted in this sorry country everyday, yours won't make any difference.

While you're at it, ensure you make arrangements to serve your funeral guests with nice refreshments. Lots of starving and hopeless folks out there, who never had the benefit of the education you obviously did. So, send someone to round them up from the bus parks and under the flyovers. The promise of a free meal will easily attract them in large numbers. Won't you just love your final act getting witnessed by a horde of desperately starved and homeless folks? At least they could associate your exit with the day they finally ate a decent meal.

So, give us the place and the time. If my weak encouragement makes you change your mind, then you were not serious to begin with angry

1 Like

Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by Bishop4bella(m): 4:44am On Jul 20, 2015
Kill yourselve and ill comment later to say RIP

1 Like

Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by redcliff: 5:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Please kill yourself so that we can take the threats to your life seriously and do something about it quick before you die grin. you are leaving the uncertain for the more uncertain..lol

1 Like

Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by DTOBS(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2015
maka why,I think say Nigerians no dey give up ni....bros die if u want die,no come dey make arrangement of how person go dey beg u for hia!

1 Like

Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by jeffizy(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2015
That's a new one in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by Yustash001(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Depression!!!
Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by bennifield11(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
can't wait to say RIP...make it fast
Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by bubu24: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Lolzzz I can prescribe some fast killing drugs... RIP in advance fool..
Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by mhzluchY1(f): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2015
anoda dagrin...oboy kill urself
Re: This Talented Artist Says He'll Kill Himself Today July 20th by may01(f): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2015
^^^Did Dagrin kill himself

@ Op, I don't think that dude is depressed enough to kill himself else he won't be on any social network. Anyways, I hope he snaps out of whatever is bothering him fast, coz no matter what he thinks, someone somewhere loves him very much.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Photo Of Beyonce And Daughter Blue Ivy / Pamela Anderson Shares Na.ked Picture To Celebrate After Being Cured Of Hepatiti / [photos]: 18+ Miley Cyrus Poses Nude For Candy Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.