Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself (57427 Views)

Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens / Comedian Ereme Tywese Location Found / Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Kolababe: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Eseme, this afternoon, went emotional on his twitter handle, expressing his inner pain and sadness about his life and family. Ereme, who does a lot of funny skits on Instagram, says if he had a gun now he would blow his head off. More of his tweets after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/comedian-ereme-gets-emotional-on.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Kolababe: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sad

SEE ALL THE OTHER SHOCKING TWEEETS HE MADE HEDEĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/comedian-ereme-gets-emotional-on.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Zehner(f): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm.....it is well.....wait o! I don't like the sound of this o...let him not kill himself o shocked .......

He needs to know that "this too shall pass" and no condition is permanent.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
bt y nw....anyway wen deir is life deir is hop .....e.g olajumoke d ex bread seller

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by kilokeys(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think the guy is cool.

grin
But let's be frank... Few artists comedians and stars started out flatly broke.

Some were just lucky. Some had a platform.
I hope he hangs in there and figures it all out..

I for kill me sef too.. But guns are expensive and i hate knives (too slow).

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. Lol

Edit: he even schools abroad sef
.. Shey Na ordinary school fees.. We have it worse here.

300 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by cruzita(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
embarassed sometimes life can be so cruel u will want to commit suicide .easy bro it shall be well.if life gives u a hundred reason to cry give life a thousand reason to smile.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Pheals(f): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
:-Xbro a man without a problem is a problem to the world !! Life is full of challenges

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Lasveg(m): 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
i understand ur plight bro and cant blame u. There is nothing in dis life, whether u r rich or poor life wil stil Bleep u up. But we hav to live no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by ShitHead(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Life is not fair...those who deserve to die, live...while those who deserve to live, die. Don't kill yourself bro...listen to the silent inner voice in you saying "be patient son, I'm refining you for a greater purpose". Satan has found you a gun because you are a threat to him. Don't give in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by fflamingo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
He makes other people happy but deep inside him, he isn't happy...... one introvert trait that is really dangerous. You can predict his mood or discern his thought.
He must have really been going through a hell of a time to bring this out

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
depression kills...this is how it starts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by lekjons(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eerm! Ok

Pls how much is Kerosine in your area?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oh my God! No..... This very funny guy with hilarious skits. Please don't commit suicide, we your followers love you kiss @twyse

Everyone is going through alot in their respective homes and even in our minds but we put our trust and hope in God.

It is well with our souls......

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by sashx(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hang on Yong man. It shall be well. Baba is really working to make this country better 4 us.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by didfy: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
He needs prayers from us please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by lepasharon(f): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ereme nooooo sad

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by DEXTROVERT: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
we all have reasons to die cos there's always a need, something we all look up to, and when we don't get them we think the end should come but
think deep

where you are today, or whom you are, even what you have that u feel is little is someone else prayer on mountain, just to be like you,

something is constant : there will always be at least someone better than you likewise, there will always be someone you are better of:

don't be bothered of people better than you, be always grateful for whom you are better off, then you'll see OVERTAKING is allowed, no need to die cos it's more punishment but need to adjust and sit up....God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by omega25red(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
who is this guy and is he based in Nigeria? He is crying out for attention and someone need to beat some sense into him. Suicide is a selfish act and no matter how bad you think your life is, someone has it worse.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Smellymouth: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin
Na dis kind sweet life person wan commit suicide??
Go ask Agberos for Oshodi how dem take dey survive and why them nor dey think of suicide undecided

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by winilove(f): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
All it takes in life is patient & more effort with determination. Okay
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by talk2cj08(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Someone should please stop that guy........
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Ucheemmanuelll: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dont do that bro
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by amarachi06(f): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Blame Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by chukwukamma(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
I could perceive an emptiness, but Jesus can fill that emptiness. If only he will let Jesus into his life, Jesus will make it good and give him reason to live. Taking ones life is senseless boy, just try Jesus.

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Benjom(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
No man! Don't do it. Give me a chance to rewrite your CV and you'll be glad you did 'cos those that matter in your field will be looking for you. Just trust me.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by chynie: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
ehe

i think he is not in nigeria.

here in nigeria, sm no see the uni go, or the 9 hrs work do

but shall if he wan die, who am I to say no to his wish

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MilesLamar(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dont die on me mehn angry
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by rotexteymie(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Seriously.. I don't still get this....
Why does he wants to kill himself??
Is he suffering from a disease or what??
As far as I can remember this guy's is good.. Been watching his skits for sometime now and I don't see anything bad in them
He's highly talented

Can someone just explain to me why he wants to kill himself?

Or should I just conclude that this is one of his plots to become more popular? The guy is even popular aiidy.... Is this a joke or what?

undecided undecided
Was Basketmouth rich before he started comedy
What about this mark Angel and Emmanuella... It's so obvious that they're not that comfortable.. Yet their still doing what they know how to do best and in no time they'll be very very comfortable.. It's happening already
Be PATIENT BRO

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by arsenalqueen(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
There's no one that you call that won't have something to say

Thought life may have treayed us or treating us in a way we don't like

Still killing oneself isn't d solution

Wen drs life, drs hope

So take it easy man
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by olusegun2015: 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
ok
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by DandeKing(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
He should take it easy on himself. We know life isn't rossy but we'll see what we can do to assist the dream.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by ZYZZA: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
life has storms ,and like all storms it pass away hold on a little longer don't let the storm go with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.