Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Karen Igho Sends A ''thank You'' Note To All Her Fans Well Wishers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Sends A ''thank You'' Note To All Her Fans Well Wishers (451 Views)

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karen Igho Sends A ''thank You'' Note To All Her Fans Well Wishers by yomiafolabi: 5:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Karen Igho gave birth two weeks ago today and she wants the world to see how she is doing. Karen took to Instagram to thank her fans and well wishers.

‘Its been two weeks since the birth of my son, I want to thank everyone that wished me well on the birth of my son,God bless you all x.’

She's looking really good!

See more ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/karen-igho-sends-thank-you-note-to-all.html

Re: Karen Igho Sends A ''thank You'' Note To All Her Fans Well Wishers by baralatie(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2015
Welcome to being a mummy!

(1) (Reply)

Blog Readers Mail; Tade's 3 Things You Should Not When You Are Dating / Femi Fani-kayode’s Shocking Secrets Revealed / Awww: Frank Edoho Wrote His Wife A Lovely Hand Written Letter For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.