Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Blog Readers Mail; Tade's 3 Things You Should Not When You Are Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blog Readers Mail; Tade's 3 Things You Should Not When You Are Dating (443 Views)

Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) / Abounce Kunle Fawole And Yvonne Jegede Are Dating (photos) / Blog Readers Mail; The 7 C’s Every Couple Needs For A Successful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog Readers Mail; Tade's 3 Things You Should Not When You Are Dating by akinyemibalogs: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Super fun Monday Already...I got this Email from the Blog Readers Mail about 3 Things you Dating Should Not Do While In A Relationship....

Dear Blacksatino

I know LOVE could be so exciting,but having a stronger relationship is a matter of time. People should be careful about how they act and what they say to avoid giving their date the wrong impression about themselves. Sometimes people can get nervous during a date that they neglect to avoid doing certain bad habits that can sometimes put them in a bad light.

Here are some of the bad habits that you should avoid while dating; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/blog-readers-mail-tades-3-things-you.html

Re: Blog Readers Mail; Tade's 3 Things You Should Not When You Are Dating by Timerkin1: 3:18am On Jul 22, 2015
KK

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Welcome Son / ''I Missed The Point''; Taylor Swift Says Sorry To Nicki Minaj'' / Video: Lil Kesh Battles 13 Years Old Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.