Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash (32668 Views)

EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / 4 IED Boko Haram Experts Were Released In Exchange For Chibok Girls + $5m Cash / Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Cyriloha(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
jomoh:

Lol...I no dey o. I've seen women with much intelligence than most men that you'll wonder if the guy has a brain at all especially here on Nairaland.

Se u wan compare that Pa chukwudi44 with Beremx or Mogidi or is it Sigidi with Obiageli
boyii I hear say this guy dey take weegg of and you call there names I no dey oooo
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by ifaldezzy: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Thieves stealing from thieves.

Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by vickylala239: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
This kain beer palour gist tire meooo.Why then did the DSS not mention such in their official statement? Why was the aide not arrested? Do we have a paper trail for the alleged movement of the cash?

This party wants to rule Nigeria with propaganda!!! We don enter one chance

Am a PDP

For Mi buhari is doin the right tin.

I expected Gej to do this,Bt he was too soft.

This is d best way to treat this strong money eaters.

Dey shuld invite u,So Dat u arrange ursef Abi.

Arrest dem Weda former PDP or Apc.

Wen Dey Stefan money did Dey remember us?

now Dey r shouting witch hunt,propaganda etc.

If his hands r clean y cry,wait n defend ursef stop shouting PDP or Apc.

Let d arrest continue,d fact is Dat Once u r arrest u strt saying cum am from dis party n from Dat party,So because ur from Dat party Dey shuld Nt arrest u Abi.

Y r Dey crying. wen police Dey arrest Ppl any Hw, After d main thieves Don zoom nko.

Dey him stay deir
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by clevadani: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Candyrain:
I don't know whether this man is guilty or not but from all that's been said so far bothers on misappropriation of funds and this is the job of EFCC and not DSS. EFCC should be allowed to do their job.
if d former NSA misappropriated funds meant for security, it is not just misappropriated funds but a threat to national security. And this falls under the purview of the DSS
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Candyrain(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
clevadani:

if d former NSA misappropriated funds meant for security, it is not just misappropriated funds but a threat to national security. And this falls under the purview of the DSS

Then what falls under the purview of EFCC?
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Apsssal(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
sentaljohn:
no time to check time..nothing dey swit pass national cake..sharp driver

what a lucky driver
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by nwannemous(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2015
The truth is that they killed the driver in order to cover the trace of the said $5m. Claiming that they are looking for the boy. Stupid talk anyway.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by omoiyalayi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
SHAMHOOD:
He bought this with the money
I feel u make he no be like se u dey chop without fish
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by imsuboi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
joseph1832:
Everybody knows those who serve as political appointee during the administration of GEJ were left to do as they pleased.

The impunity and total gross of mismanagement of public funds ran into billions, to the point the last administration started hiring M.O.G to purchase arms for the military.

However is found wanting, should not be spared!

Shut up.
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by malikisah: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
donsmall94:
God punish devil
shocked
amen!
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by BizBayo: 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
midolian:
no. The boss didn't deny knowing about that. He only said he wasn't aware of any "seige", as our media put tried to make it look.

but should he not be happy about the investigation? Rather than picking lines
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Utchgirl(f): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
jomoh:

Its not all opinions that needs to be voiced especially when the opinion are so negative.

There's freedom of speech but even Bible does not guarantee freedom after the speech.

Except you're one of the people who does not want Nigeria to move forward because of their grudges with the emergence of the new Government.

The election is over its time for you to drop the "APC and propaganda" line and be Optimistic for once.

D above write up is ur opinion and u hv voiced it out , right ? Human beings r rational 4 crying out loud . I am entitled 2 my opinion and u hv no right 2 tel me nt 2 voice out my opinion. Here is a discussion forum and so i hv right 2 voice out my opinion weda negative/positive(depending on d way u view it) like wise evryone ealse. If u dnt like my post,u can read and pass and nt cursing my family and i which in reality u dnt knw .
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Utchgirl(f): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
midolian:
why u do this kain thing to utchgirl na? pele dear

Wht does dis suppose 2 mean ?
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by jomoh: 5:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Utchgirl:

D above write up is ur opinion and u hv voiced it out , right ? Human beings r rational 4 crying out loud . I am entitled 2 my opinion and u hv no right 2 tel me nt 2 voice out my opinion. Here is a discussion forum and so i hv right 2 voice out my opinion weda negative/positive(depending on d way u view it) like wise evryone ealse. If u dnt like my post,u can read and pass and nt cursing my family and i which in reality u dnt knw .

Wow.

Honestly I don't mean you should not voice your opinion. No doubt you have the right to it. But I was actually expecting an average Nigerian to atleast be optimistic even if the news seems sketchy instead of just writing off every news as propaganda. I was not trying to force your opinion down your throat.

I was only trying to be a patriotic Nigerian devoid of Party, Religious and Ethnic sentiment. This I believe is the duty of every Nigerian even if you don't agree with the government or their ways just show a little optimism and be positive.

On the issue of Family. I never actually meant it as an insult. I actually taught you will see the funny side of it cos It was more of a joke than something serious but if you feel offended or it actually caught you on the wrong side, I then I have to apologise. Sincerely.

Hope I can be forgiven. I didn't mean to insult a lady. ***winks***

Pls Reply
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Utchgirl(f): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2015
jomoh:

Wow.

Honestly I don't mean you should not voice your opinion. No doubt you have the right to it. But I was actually expecting an average Nigerian to atleast be optimistic even if the news seems sketchy instead of just writing off every news as propaganda. I was not trying to force your opinion down your throat.

I was only trying to be a patriotic Nigerian devoid of Party, Religious and Ethnic sentiment. This I believe is the duty of every Nigerian even if you don't agree with the government or their ways just show a little optimism and be positive.

On the issue of Family. I never actually meant it as an insult. I actually taught you will see the funny side of it cos It was more of a joke than something serious but if you feel offended or it actually caught you on the wrong side, I then I have to apologise. Sincerely.

Hope I can be forgiven. I didn't mean to insult a lady. ***winks***

Pls Reply

kk !

Apology accepted
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by jomoh: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

kk !
Apology accepted
Thanks candy. You're lovely.
***Hugs***
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by Utchgirl(f): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
jomoh:

Thanks candy. You're lovely.
***Hugs***

Lollzz
U r wlkm
Re: Dasuki’s Aide’s Driver Gone With $5m Cash by jomoh: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
Utchgirl:

Lollzz

U r wlkm

Omg! She even smiled.

**am blushing**

Care to respond to a PM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Men Sing His Praises At Unveiling Of New Uniform / Jonathan's Bodyguard Blocks Amaechi From Greeting President / Abiola On If He Would Take IMF Loan When He Becomes President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.