Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao (5153 Views)

'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by chuzzyofficial(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2015
All the Homies in the building, i know the next time you see a female celebrity on the street, you may want to practice this. lmao!

Maheeda posted this picture taken with a fan on her Instagram. She captioned it:-

“Some fans self .. When they ask for a picture with me.. This is the result. you will do same!”.

This really takes the “celebrity-fan” relationship to a whole new level.

See pics below
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/maheedas-male-fan-takes-pics-with-her.html

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by SHAMHOOD(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2015
The guy be like make I grab ny copy now b4 e go finish for idumota

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by crisycent: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by sentaljohn(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2015
I no blame the guy when her assets na for everybody..am sure d guy sef go later nack her....lol..boiz r not smiling....nice ass tho

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 20, 2015
grin
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Airforce1(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2015
thought she's married undecided
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Winna01(m): 6:52am On Jul 20, 2015
nice ass
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by chuzzyofficial(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2015
Airforce1:
thought she's married undecided

Who marry her?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by iornenge81(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2015
this guy em
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Tomrock007(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2015
And someone will tell me this dude never pay for it, lol....... Olosho no dey do free!!

D Guy be lyk I must exhaust my money!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by LADYARIK(f): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2015
C as d guy hold d butt chai m sure na she force him cus as d guy bone face na she force ham undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by chuzzyofficial(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Tomrock007:
And someone will tell me this dude never pay for it, lol....... Olosho no dey do free!
D Guy be lyk I must exhaust my money!

Its possible the hommie never paid a dime... after all she shares her unclad photos on the internet for nothing. its just her thing undecided
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2015
This girl has no shame.
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by chuzzyofficial(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Logicalmind1:
This girl has no shame.

at all...
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by crispberry(f): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Ashewo na ashewo nothing else
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by dkronicle(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Lols crazee pix..
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
He's regretting his action grin
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by boma95(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2015
After all it's for free
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by pretydiva(f): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2015
She ought 2 b ashamed of herself. Wat a cheap commodity she is

1 Like

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by herald9: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
cheap commodities sales faster... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Israel5(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2015
The guy dey tink wetin e go tel e girlfriend because e nor bargain 4 wetin dey happen nw
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Israel5(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
u ar an expensive one. I get!
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2015
noice... cool
Who's next?? #ItBelongsToEverybody
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by chuzzyofficial(m): 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
shockwave91:
noice... cool

Who's next?? #ItBelongsToEverybody

lol
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by bubu24: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
lol.. ur ass, ur business... share as u like
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by chuzzyofficial(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2015
bubu24:
lol.. ur ass, ur business... share as u like

Abi... She decides what she does with it
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by coolest01(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2015
herald9:
cheap commodities sales faster... cheesy
*sell*
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2015
lol
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2015
like seriously. it's time for fans to start fucki-ng celebrities
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Sandydayz(f): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2015
No shame? Even though she's married with a child? undecided
Re: Maheeda's Male Fan Takes Pics With Her. The Guy Is Not Smiling Lmao by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2015
The guy wants value for his money.
Money is hard to comeby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wont Cook For My Future Hubby, I Am A Whole Square Meal –actress Destiny Etiko / Do People Still Wear Panties? Please Let The Coochie Breathe - Toke Makinwa / Download: Beyonce Ft. Nicki Minaj - Flawless (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.