Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Funaab Post Utme I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Post Utme I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Out. (539 Views)

FUNAAB Appoints New Vice Chancellor, Bursar, Registrar / Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam / FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Post Utme I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ Out. by olayemi22(m): 6:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Guidelines for FUNAAB 2015/2016 POST UTME registration Stage A 1. Supply your UTME/DE registration number to
generate an invoice on the admission portal. 2. Then go ahead to pay the required sum of N1000 (excluding bank charges) at the designated banks. Make sure the bank posts your
payment through the reference number on the
invoice. Stage B 1. After your payment has been confirmed, go back
to the admission portal to continue your
registration. 2. Supply all details (including O level, UTME results,
Passport photo) required and review them. 3. After clicking submit, you’ll be required to print
your completed Application Form and another
invoice. 4. Take the invoice to the bank to pay the required
sum of N2000 (excluding bank charges) . Apart from the post UTME e-test that’ll hold,
candidates will be tested on Essay Writing.
Successful candidates after the post UTME will also
be invited for Oral Interview which is the final phase
of the admission procedure. NOTE: · The application on the University site opens on
Wednesday, 15 July, 2015 and closes on Friday,
7 August, 2015 (12noon). · No complain of uploading wrong Bio-Data,
O'Level result, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB
results or clear picture would be entertained after
registration. · Candidates who upload wrong/false Bio-Data,
O' Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A'Level/
IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically
disqualified. · The Screening Exercises are Computer-Based
Tests. The Screening will hold between Monday,
17th August, 2015 and Friday, 25th August,
2015. Aspirants are to check the FUNAAB
Admission Portal a week prior to the screening
day to confirm their venue and examination time. · Candidates are encouraged to take the
screening JUST ONCE.... For more info log on to admission.unaab.edu.ng/apply.php and for help and assistance contact me on whatsapp 08135386494

(1) (Reply)

Adeyemi University Of Education, Ondo 2015/16 POST UTME Form, Direct Entry Form, / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo 2015/16 POST UTME Form, Direct Ent / Is Snitt Polytechnic Osun State Real? Pls Advice Him Before He Gets Scammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.