Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam (7574 Views)

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. / UTME: I Don’t Want My High Score Wasted, JAMB Top Scorer Cries Out / I Did Not Thumbprint After Writing Jamb!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by cheeboi(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2017
Hello nairalanders help me out
I wrote jamb on the first day may 13. I did the normal biometric thumbprint before entering the hall. After the exam I submitted and I ask a lady part of the jamb officials about the 2nd thumbprint she told me no need for that then I left today I tried checking my results it keeps telling me 'results not yet ready and you did not register for this examination' I now remembered what happened. Am now confused of this nairalanders tell me what is going to happen and what i should do because I can't afford to stay at home again
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2017
cheeboi:
I wrote jamb on the first day may 13. I did the normal biometric thumbprint before entering the hall. After the exam I submitted and I ask a lady part of the jamb officials about the 2nd thumbprint she told me no need for that then I left today I tried checking my results it keeps telling me 'results not yet ready and you did not register for this examination' I now remembered what happened. Am now confused of this nairalanders tell me what is going to happen and what i should do because I can't afford to stay at home again
bro that's a big problem o
without that thumbprint, it is assumed as u did sit for the exams
pray hard o
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
cheeboi:

Exactly dt woman was so wrong....the second thumbprint is so vital
But trust God there is nothing he can't do.
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by prince9851(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2017
cheeboi:
oboy sorry
In fact start reading for next year
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by cheeboi(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2017
I make am last last 203

Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by kingdice: 2:04am On May 24, 2017
Cheeboi pls how many days did ur result come out cause I dint do mine too
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by chido125(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2017
hello nairaland
pls I need advice on wat to do. one of my siblings wrote jamb on the 16th of May buh uptill now her result hasn't bin posted. weneva i check it, ts always saying "result not yet out" despite d fact all her peers has seen theirs. I asked her if she thumbprinted twice, she said yes. pls how should i go about it. jes worried on her behalf. thank u
hello nairaland
pls I need advice on wat to do. one of my siblings wrote jamb on the 16th of May buh uptill now her result hasn't bin posted. weneva i check it, ts always saying "result not yet out" despite d fact all her peers has seen theirs. I asked her if she thumbprinted twice, she said yes. pls how should i go about it. jes worried on her behalf. thank u
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by DANO1011(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2017
that's not the reason Bro, I didn't do mine also, I go back to the center later that day, the officials told me there's no problem and I've seen my score already .
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by DavidTheGeek: 8:21am On May 24, 2017
chido125:
hello nairaland
I'm having same issue. Same day too. What center did they write the exam?
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by tobiicole(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2017
My people are you tired of jamb? are tired of waiting at home for another extra year? here is your chance have u ever heard of ijmb Here is your perfect chance to gain admission straight into 200 level at various universities in nigeria. call 08138798951 or visit ijmbibadan .com
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by Fuckallmods: 11:40am On May 24, 2017
See how these guys put fear for my body
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by Diago02(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
DANO1011:
that's not the reason Bro, I didn't do mine also, I go back to the center later that day, the officials told me there's no problem and I've seen my score already .
Sir Are U Sure Because That Is Exatly Wat Hapen To Me Too
Fuckallmods:
See how these guys put fear for my body
DANO1011:
Sir Are U Sure Because That Is Exatly Wat Hapen To Me Too
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by Mykel849(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2018
it doesn't matter I did not thumbprint after the exam on Friday also and have seen my result
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by maestrorankin: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mykel849:
it doesn't matter I did not thumbprint after the exam on Friday also and have seen my result
which result?results that are not even out yet..
Re: Jamb Utme I Didn't Do The 2nd Biometric Thumbprint After The Exam by Divay22(f): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
maestrorankin:
which result?results that are not even out yet..
Check the date of his comment.

(1) (Reply)

Poly Owo Post Utme 2012/2013 / Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? / The Scandal Of Private Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.