Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,856 members, 7,956,230 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all (34016 Views)

Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition / Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / 10 Pictures You Will Understand If You Dodged Going To Church As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by dadicvila(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad whenever I remember this crises I feel like crying, Ichabod~ the Glory has departed from the church

2 Likes

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by bewizle(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
alcmene:
better fight than resort to suicide bombing like others will gladly do grin
. What sort of reasoning is that? They are all inexcusable.
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by mrham03(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
lol, men of GOD nowadays are soo disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
so many reasons why i like Jehovah's witnesses.
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by anyaekekehinde(m): 9:04am On Jul 20, 2015
melvoy2k:
This is shocking. I can't believe this is happening in Assemblies of God Church. This was my mother church were I grew up. It used to be glorious filled with God's presence. IN FACT, WE MUST GO BACK TO THE OLD TIME RELIGION. I REMEMBER THE SONG WE USED TO SING THEN: "IT IS GOOD FOR REV. NEGBEDION, IT IS GOOD FOR REV. OKWEBELE, IT IS GOOD FOR REV. OSHAPKEME. IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.GIVE ME THE OLD TIME RELIGION(3×) IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME". GOD HAVE MERCY. INDEED, WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS. ARE READY FOR THE SOON COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST? BELIEVE IT OR LEAVE IT, JESUS IS COMING VERY VERY SOON. REPENT AND BE SAVED TODAY.

my own Assemblies of God, where i grew up and heard the undiluted word of God..

may God help my church

2 Likes

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Is on unfortunite that world are the ones setling the church instead of the church being the finally place to settle letigations of all type for the world GOD HELP US,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by emmydollars4life(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
That's true, for long now they having been having serious issues to the point you start asking if those behind the conflicts are really serving the almighty. It seems its for material reasons that's why they are seeking for the head of the church.
To me you don't need to be the head of a well known church for you to be close to God.I pray that almighty God will intervene in this ugly matter.
www. the church members should leave them, alone and go into prayers for God to take care of his church, I think devil is using those people to Robb them of their miracles
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by okeke00(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2015
RobinHez:
This is what u get when u don't seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit in appointing of posts to members.

When Matthias was chosen to replace Judas, we no hear quarrel undecided

#Endtimethings.
as if you were there when it happened

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by RobinHez(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
okeke00:
as if you were there when it happened
Acts 1:24
Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen.

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by charlie009: 9:18am On Jul 20, 2015
That's y d muslims keeps laughing at us christians cos we r not organised and we r not truly doing d work we r called to do...it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Evaromantik(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2015
Thats the zoo and jungle for you......go to high-way,bus drivers will be exchanging blows.in the market,the same thing.in the house of Representatives,the same thing....even in the church....nawaa o

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by zinzane: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2015
melvoy2k:
This is shocking. I can't believe this is happening in Assemblies of God Church. This was my mother church were I grew up. It used to be glorious filled with God's presence. IN FACT, WE MUST GO BACK TO THE OLD TIME RELIGION. I REMEMBER THE SONG WE USED TO SING THEN: "IT IS GOOD FOR REV. NEGBEDION, IT IS GOOD FOR REV. OKWEBELE, IT IS GOOD FOR REV. OSHAPKEME. IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.GIVE ME THE OLD TIME RELIGION(3×) IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME". GOD HAVE MERCY. INDEED, WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS. ARE READY FOR THE SOON COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST? BELIEVE IT OR LEAVE IT, JESUS IS COMING VERY VERY SOON. REPENT AND BE SAVED TODAY.
Edo District things grin
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Setaje(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2015
This is not an igbo thing. It happens everywhere. Some people are more physical about church leadership while some are more spiritual. grin get it!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by okeke00(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
RobinHez:

Acts 1:24
Then they prayed, “Lord, you know everyone’s heart. Show us which of these two you have chosen.

did i told you to quote a book for me? were are here discussing on what happened reality here just yesterday and you are quoting a book for me
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by zinzane: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Can't Rev. Chidi Okoroafor and Rev. Paul Emeka sheath their sword for the sake of Peace? What are they dragging for that cannot submit to the authority of God. Dragging the name of God and the church to the mud is terrible. Now in every district there are factions, Brothers fighting against Brothers, Friends turning to enemies, just because of Okoroafor and Emeka. And to think one preach about endtime so much and the other writes books on conflict resolution..Its baffling.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by RealEstate35: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by lekankolade(m): 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
am not surprised, so far politicians fight, market women fight, even ashawo too fight on customer....all na stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Bollove: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2015
melvoy2k:
Imagine, how brainwashed an AfricanChild !!!
They have scammed you and still scamming you. Evolve, Oh ye AfricanChild !!
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by monday4jesus15(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2015
my people are destroy for lack of knowledge. those DAT have d fear of God should go to other branch or look for any living church to serve God. And I would like to suggest that the branch should relocate to one of d Book Haram States.
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by lonelydora: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
adegwurulez:
The world is becoming churchy but the church is becoming wordly.

Permission to use as signy
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by monday4jesus15(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
my people are destroy for lack of knowledge. those DAT have d fear of God should go to other branch or look for any living church to serve God. And I would like to suggest that the branch should relocate to one of d Boko Haram States.
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Bollove: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2015
nwakaibeya1 grin
Your post is gone because it is lengthy and boring .... next time post appropriately .... I felt bad after ensuring your post is hidden cuz I know you would have put alot of time and effort into writing that message.
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Bollove: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

my own Assemblies of God, where i grew up and heard the undiluted word of God..

may God help my church
and you too . Many folks have been scammed in the name of Religion. One useless pastor in ZA also making members to be swallowing snakes while riding them like donkey.

These pastors are fighting over who controls the tithe money ooo ..... They won't be doing the fight if the church is in Gworza , Bama or Sambisa Reserves (Forest) ...

When will Africans get liberated from old-time slavery !!!
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by RobinHez(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2015
okeke00:
did i told you to quote a book for me? were are here discussing on what happened reality here just yesterday and you are quoting a book for me

get thee behind me!

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
nothing new...
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2015
This only happens when leadership position in the church is viewed as an avenue to subjugate members and also fleece them off their belongings....shame on the church...

What happened to imitating how the 1st century congregation was organized...?... angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by akwarandu(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
I just don't know what to say or type again !
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by kayalcomp: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
To solve the matter once and for all, let the GO of the church transfer the one that claim ownership of the church mostly among the two pastors to Maiduguri town. Let him provide the pastor with an official car, residential apartment and three months salary upfront. Kia kia this matter go solve. Who no want better thing. In other word: we should allow God to fight our battle for us, instead of fighting for ourselves.
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by beautifulflower: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Chai! God pls bring back your Holy Spirit and peace in Assemblies of God church and revive our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by DTOBS(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2015
fagbalex:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/police-shut-enugu-church-as-pastors-supporters-engage-in-free-for-all/

chai....this is a shame to the mother of all Pentecostal churches in Nigeria... I wonder if our pastors are not reading their bible as expected or what is Rilly happening...?

*sobbing* seriously for my childhood church...
Re: Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all by Ebubest(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2015
abeg which side my offerings and tithes dey go?

proudly AG

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) / Can A Christian Marry More Than One Wife? / Joshua Iginla Gives A Widow & 95-Year-Old Man Money, Exotic Cars (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.