Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live (1920 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Airforce1(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2015
We've been enjoying un-interrupted power supply for 5 days now in this part of ikeja I live and I'm so happy for that.

But the question now is, who do I give the credit to

Goodluck jonathan or President Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by HungerBAD: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by kodded(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Ok
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Demmocrats(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2015
I love sai buhari, but the real truth its the han work of Jonathan.
www.

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by mytime24(f): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2015
#GeJ work

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by iornenge81(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2015
k
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by DheEmir(m): 7:10am On Jul 20, 2015
GEJ or PMB, as far as light dey nothing concern me.........

2 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Harryzon(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2015
It's GEJ. Buhari has done nothing yet with d power sector. Btw, we have light here in uyo 4 two weeks nd some days now without interruption...

3 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by xender(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2015
LA dis kin news I 1 hear.....buh bro wer I am no light for 5 days naw.
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by alienvirus: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2015
People sat up immediately Buhari got to power. Fear of Buhari is the beginning of power failure.

4 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by warrior01: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2015
But our light has gone from bad to worse since the pampers wearing dumbo was sworn in

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Segadem(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Never again will Nigeria experience TOTAL darkness

4 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Illuminator9(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2015
We shall get there!
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by bamog(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2015
grin same here in ilorin!!! Very stable

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2015
I will give the credit to president jonathan for laying down the foundation

The dullard [buhari] currently in Aso rock has done nothing but witch hunting his political enemies

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Yhunoos: 7:25am On Jul 20, 2015
U see its 60 to buhari and 40 to jonathan
If u read the article that made front page the other day, u will see where they say that the increase in power generation is due to the zero case of pipe vandalism.. Remember it was Buhari who revoked the pipeline surveillance contract awarded to the militants and gave it back to the Nigeria navy to protect... Then GEJ implemented some gas projects like that.

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Israel5(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Good for u. Come bck wth gist aftr sallah
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by crispberry(f): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Halleluyah! grin cheesy
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by omenka(m): 7:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Airforce1:
We've been enjoying un-interrupted power supply for 5 days now in this part of ikeja I live and I'm so happy for that.

But the question now is, who do I give the credit to

Goodluck jonathan or President Buhari?
Just enjoy what you have and forget about whom to credit with it. But to answer the question, the credit could go both ways: past administrations, including Jonathan's, added some infrastructure to our power sector which should translate into more power generation and supply, none of which happened. But with Buhari's emergence, due to his character as a man intolerant of corruption and incompetence, the managers of the power sector have decided to sit up, roll up their sleeves and try to impress their new Oga at the top or have their assess fired! Had jonathan been more assertive as a leader perhaps one would have witnessed same under him.

Character matters a lot in governance.

For me, it is nothing less than 20hours daily. smiley

6 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by kliq(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2015
PMB

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by IAMTHEHERO: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2015
APC e-robots have started again!!! After Buhari has warned them,he has no hand in the refineries .Common Sense supposed tell them that in the same way he has no hand in Power. Well,common sense is not common. Let them continue to advertise their stupidity.
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Airforce1(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
I will give the credit to president jonathan for laying down the foundation

The dullard [buhari] currently in Aso rock has done nothing but witch hunting his political enemies

grin
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by fineyemi(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Its buhari nahhhhh!!! An highly disciplined being who doesn't care. U bleep up..u ar fired. So....dose idiots at d power sector av to sit up.
Enjoying uninterrupted light at osogbo for a week nw

2 Likes

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2015
True. cheesy
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by mikigen(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2015
Somewhere in delta state no 5 hrs power for over 1 week nw ....they only flash it late night and off it after abt 2-3 hrs. During the daytime its a nightmare.....my gen has been on standby...no time to abuse Govt ...Paper chasing!
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by fineyemi(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2015
Yhunoos:
U see its 60 to buhari and 40 to jonathan
If u read the article that made front page the other day, u will see where they say that the increase in power generation is due to the zero case of pipe vandalism.. Remember it was Buhari who revoked the pipeline surveillance contract awarded to the militants and gave it back to the Nigeria navy to protect... Then GEJ implemented some gas projects like that.
Dnt mind dat b4UIwaz. She didn't see dat. She's just bluffing up dere.

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Chubhie: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
E just be like say na GH pesin dey. Please let's enjoy this in low key and not dis respect people who may get angry and start blowing up gas pipelines.

Sai Baba

Sai GEJ

Samson sia sia.
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by luvinhubby(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:

For me, it is nothing less than 20hours daily. smiley

shocked shocked
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015
fineyemi:
Dnt mind dat b4UIwaz. She didn't see dat. She's just bluffing up dere.
I live in a sane country where everything works

And right here we don't kiss asses, we tell you to sit up or get kicked out if you misbehave

Buhari has done nothing as far as I'm concerned

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by omenka(m): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2015
luvinhubby:

shocked shocked
What?? Too small?? Too much
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by omenka(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Chubhie:
E just be like say na GH pesin dey. Please let's enjoy this in low key and not dis respect people who may get angry and start blowing up gas pipelines.

Sai Baba

Sai GEJ

Samson sia sia.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by fineyemi(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
I live in a sane country where everything works

And right here we don't kiss asses, we tell you to sit up or get kicked out if you misbehave

Buhari has done nothing as far as I'm concerned
Nthing....It alryt. Dnt worry, u will startin all he has done

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In!! Another Bomb Blast In Abuja, The Same Area As Before (photos) / Top india Cities after the big 4 / Who Remembers This Buhari's Campaign Promise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.