Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live (1922 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by bettercreature(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
You have to give credit to PMB,they wouldn't buy gas if GEJ is still there,
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by B4UIWAZ(f): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2015
fineyemi:
Nthing....It alryt. Dnt worry, u will startin all he has done
undecided
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by bettercreature(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Harryzon:
It's GEJ. Buhari has done nothing yet with d power sector. Btw, we have light here in uyo 4 two weeks nd some days now without interruption...
You don't understand what we are saying here GEJ was too weak to control power canals they are simply buying gas because they fear PMB will reverse the privatization
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by herald9: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2015
Airforce1:
We've been enjoying un-interrupted power supply for 5 days now in this part of ikeja I live and I'm so happy for that.

But the question now is, who do I give the credit to

Goodluck jonathan or President Buhari?
If you have excess credit, share it to them boys na. undecided
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2015
GEJ.

DDULLARD is yet to start work.
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2015
The fear of Buhari made people in all sector to sit up.
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by socialmediaman: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
Harryzon:
It's GEJ. Buhari has done nothing yet with d power sector. Btw, we have light here in uyo 4 two weeks nd some days now without interruption...

If GEJ was still in power, his boys (the ones witH the pipeline contracts) would've kept vandalizing the pipes, and NNPC would've kept starving the generation companies
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by abagoro(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
Just enjoy what you have and forget about whom to credit with it. But to answer the question, the credit could go both ways: past administrations, including Jonathan's, added some infrastructure to our power sector which should translate into more power generation and supply, none of which happened. But with Buhari's emergence, due to his character as a man intolerant of corruption and incompetence, the managers of the power sector have decided to sit up, roll up their sleeves and try to impress their new Oga at the top or have their assess fired! Had jonathan been more assertive as a leader perhaps one would have witnessed same under him.

Character matters a lot in governance.

For me, it is nothing less than 20hours daily. smiley

I love the way things are changing gradually. Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Deltagiant: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2015
The improvement shall be confirmed or not after the rains stopped.
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by muhamm3d: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
So jonathan that we didnt have light for like a month nefore he handed over power is responsible for this abi All you jonathan fanatics i kust hope u wont end up in hell because you all are the major problems with nigeria. May God continue to bless the people's general.

1 Like

Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by ba7man(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
DISCOs / GENCOs : We currently have the capacity to generate electricity but the gas pipelines keep getting vandalized.

GEJ : Oya, give them billions of Naira to fix it quick. I'm sure it's APC that's trying to undermine my administration.

DISCOs / GENCOs : To scam this GEJ easy oooo...... see money wey him jus release give us. Make we chill till next month, we go run the same scam on top him head. Him dey alway dull am.

GMB : I will revoke the licence of any electrical company that doesn't perform up to capacity.

Result : Improved power supply.
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Rilwayne001: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
alienvirus:
People sat up immediately Buhari got to power. Fear of Buhari is the beginning of power failure.

Ahemmm...@bold. Un-interrupted power you meant to say right?
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by BlueScholar(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Sai baba! For my area no light so dat one will be given to GEJ, its unfair I know cheesy
Re: No Power Outages For 5 Days Now In The Part Of Ikeja I Live by Harryzon(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
socialmediaman:

If GEJ was still in power, his boys (the ones witH the pipeline contracts) would've kept vandalizing the pipes, and NNPC would've kept starving the generation companies

So are you crediting both of them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sitting On A Keg Of Gun Power - Facts / US Senator Leahy Blasts Buhari / Tribunal Faults INEC Result Sheets For David Marks Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.