Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story (24118 Views)

Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 / Tecno Phantom 6 Unboxing and first impression / TECNO Phantom 6 Unboxing And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello guys, Finally I was able to lay my hands on my own Phantom 6. After the wait. When the story about the phone being released came out, I saw it as just ordinary hype, but believe you me the phone wasn`t even hyped up to what it really is

Honestly, I can`t explain how joyful and happy I am to even lay hold of the phone. You won`t understand what I mean until you touch this beauty of a phone.

Well, You guy should relax, get a bowl of pop corn and a bottle of coke let me show you the stuff the whole phone is made of.

First we have the phone packed in a big box filled with different gifts. Pix 1& 2

Then on the pack is a sticker which shows freebies from MTN and etisalat. However, I`ll find out about the freebies from MTN and Etisalat and let you guys know. Please stay tuned. Pix 3

Pix 4:- Also, as Tecno loves to make sure it is genuine, there is always a Seal. One thing I know is that once it is broken, then Oga/Madam no buy o

1 Share

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
After all the excitement, I finally summoned courage to open and was greeted with a gift pack

Trust me, the packaging is in another level Pix 5, & 6

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
I went further to open the main phone pack and I was opportune to see the phone itself. The colour is a champagne gold colour. (well women know more of secondary colours grin grin grin )

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Just behind the pack where the phone is settled are some more accessories like the USB charger and the charger head. Its even more interesting that the charger head is detachable so you are free to use the three-pin plug or the 2-pin plug.

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
Going further, the pack holding the phone itself is an envelop which contains the warranty card, note from palmchat, and the training manual.

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
After that, I decided to go to the gift pack to know what`s in it for me cheesy cheesy. I was really swept of my feet when I saw the following
A pouch, The ear piece, an extra type c port and then I saw a tempered glass and pin.

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
The first pix is the ear piece.

The body of the phone is made of metal and the main camera is 13MP and interestingly it has another camera of 5MP still at the back. This camera is mainly for more focus.

The phone supports the use of two sim cards and a also has a slot for memory card of up to 128 GB

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Below are all the accessories found in the Phantom 6 pack.

Detachable charger head,
USB charger,
A pouch,
The ear piece,
an extra type c port
tempered glass
Pin for removing Sim card
warranty card,
note from palmchat,
training manual,

Kindly leave your comments. And also expect the review sooner than you think.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by flexcity82: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice job mr investigator, you gave full details. Can you also make a full review?
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Abdstrakt(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Is that dual cameras i'm seeing?
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Opistorincos(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
cool
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by donhils: 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
The phone looks good really. Op is that back cover made of metal? Is it non removable? Does it have led notification light?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by ameezy(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Work hard play hard
Money is good
IPhone 10 we are coming
cool

2 Likes

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Norman4real(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
I'm just here waiting for the guys that will come calling u a tecno marketer ,for unboxing a phantom 6 on nairaland... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Behankey(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
This is nice. Makes me wanna get one asap. Trust Tecno not to disappoint any day , any time.
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by scarycuteface(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dual camera, metal body and the amazing slim design are external features that makes this phone interesting. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as I'm looking forward to getting mine soon
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Jethrolite(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tecno will not think of releasing ota updates for even their recent phones instead they continue releasing more expensive and worthless phones. From this boom j8 I have my eyes squarely on Pixel XL or Note 7.

9 Likes

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by ritababe(f): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
the phone is cool but the 6 plus is the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by investigator007: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
flexcity82:
Nice job mr investigator, you gave full details. Can you also make a full review?

Thanks. i just got it and when I flex it, I`ll let you know all my findings.

Abdstrakt:
Is that dual cameras i'm seeing?

Hmmm Oga na so o. One is 13mp while the other is 5mp. The 5Mp is mainly for focus.

donhils:
The phone looks good really. Op is that back cover made of metal? Is it non removable? Does it have led notification light?

Yes its made of metal and its not removable. The slim design no get part 2. i`m not trying to be sentimental here, but i think its the slimmest phone in the market right now. And its also very light.

Behankey:
This is nice. Makes me wanna get one asap. Trust Tecno not to disappoint any day , any time.

Hmmm. No waste time.

Norman4real:
I'm just here waiting for the guys that will come calling u a tecno marketer ,for unboxing a phantom 6 on nairaland... cool cool cool

Na their way. But the good part be say no be them give me money wey i use buy am. I`m happy I got a phone.

ritababe:
the phone is cool but the 6 plus is the real deal.

I`m sure thats why the "+" is there for it to be called phantom 6+. wink wink wink
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Akamo5(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
pls does it have a gorilla glass to protect d screen?
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Freelancerx: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Akamo5:
pls does it have a gorilla glass to protect d screen?
Yes it does. With a metal body. Making it resistant to physical damage
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Freelancerx: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Cool. Paying attention to little details. The rear camera has a Sony 15mp and Samsung 5mp camera. This is wow. And its a very slim designed phone. With 3Gb ram, its a beauty.
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by omoalajah(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2016
I am really impressed with what am seeing.

1 Like

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by datyorubaboy: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2016
The Camera is dope.
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by missslimzy(f): 12:55am On Oct 05, 2016
I love this packaging
Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2016
@op how much you bought it?

1 Like

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by tysontim(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2016
no fingerprint scanner? nonsense waiting for infinix note 4

3 Likes

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by prettytolanee(f): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
tysontim:
no fingerprint scanner? nonsense waiting for infinix note 4

It comes with something way more better and secured: Eyeprint scanner security.

1 Like

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by Sanchez01: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Norman4real:
OP is obviously a Tecno marketer, just as you are. Your thread and his writing style gave you guys away. No shame in being a marketer of a product though but the Phantom 6 is not worth the hype. It is overpriced, and excessively hyped. Heaven knows I'd prefer a Gionee M5 over that RAM device. If I wanted to buy a RAM, I could go into the market to get one for myself. undecided
AbdulAdam56:
@op how much you bought it?
There's no way he would tell you this because he didn't buy it. Ask him to show you the receipt and that is the end.

Check some of the monikers hyping the phone on the thread, as well as their threads and posts. Just don't be deceived into parting ways with your money just because you want to buy a RAM.

11 Likes

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by nonny400(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Sanchez01:

OP is obviously a Tecno marketer, just as you are. Your thread and his writing style gave you guys away. No shame in being a marketer of a product though but the Phantom 6 is not worth the hype. It is overpriced, and excessively hyped. Heaven knows I'd prefer a Gionee M5 over that RAM device. If I wanted to buy a RAM, I could go into the market to get one for myself. undecided

There's no way he would tell you this because he didn't buy it. Ask him to show you the receipt and that is the end.

Check some of the monikers hyping the phone on the thread, as well as their threads and posts. Just don't be deceived into parting ways with your money just because you want to buy a RAM.

Stop sounding silly, my friend. What if he's trying to make people buy it? What's your stress with it? Why must he show you a receipt in the first place? If you don't find the info useful, someone else did. Move on and stop the negativity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phantom 6 Unboxing Picture Story by akmath: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Abeg where the finger print sensor dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oraimo Announces Partnership With Burna Boy / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet / Blackberry Faces Ban In Nigeria And Users Faith Untold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.