Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How Does The Job Market Look Like For Ethical Hackers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does The Job Market Look Like For Ethical Hackers? (370 Views)

Does the Current Economic Recession Benefit Nigerian Freelancers? - Here is How. / My Girlfriend Said I Look Like Femi Otedola, Is This True? / Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does The Job Market Look Like For Ethical Hackers? by prikshitv: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2015
Despite of the current economic turmoil that took place in recent years, the IT industry’s overall growth never hampered and same goes for the job market of ethical hackers. The current market demand of information security is extremely good. Since, security is becoming more and more pertinent with the concern of security threats expected an increase of nearly 40 percent. To attain a position of ethical hacker you need to attain EC-Council training and certification along with experience in this domain.

Click Here For More Details:- http://www.mercury.co.in/ec-council-training.html

contact us:-
Mercury Solutions Limited
464, Phase V, Udyog Vihar
Gurgaon, DELHI - NCR 122016
INDIA
P : +91 124 4985555

(1) (Reply)

6 Steps To Turn A Hobby Into A Small Business / Invest In My Bakery Business / World Meat Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.