Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Invest In My Bakery Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In My Bakery Business (371 Views)

BUSINESS PLAN: How To Setup A Bakery Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) / How To Start Bakery Business With #50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In My Bakery Business by Seyiflash(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2015
I run a bakery business started months ago , and it attract more and more customer and people around like the bread, and our customer demand for the bread, which we can not meet their demand and the business need expandtion, that is why we are looking for investor, to come and invest in the bakery and make your profit return. You are welcome to visit our small bakery, and make your business study, before you invest. If you are interested you can call me seyi on 08183793822

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap Practical / CLAMPDOWN!!! Dear Bloggers And Social Media Activists, FG Begins To Monitor You / 5 Tips For Better Results With Mobile Email Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.