Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) (2014 Views)

How To Use Yahoo On 2go & How To Hide Folder And Unhide Folder On Blackberry / What Is Airtel's Free Homepage? / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by fxmaxony(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2009
Use Yahoo search Engine and Earn Cash
Dear Nairalanders,

Homepages Friends has partnered with leading search engine Yahoo! to reward new users and ongoing loyalty by paying out a large portion of her advertising revenue when the search is made through one of their boxes.
Home page friends which is powered by Yahoo search engine to ensure that you earn money from what you do every day on the net legitimately.

It is free to join and easy to sign up! Enter the website link Below to register now:

http://www.myhpf.co.uk/banner.asp?Friend=367484
How it works:
Homepages friends has been developed as a site for everyone to benefit from searching and shopping online with their own homepage. You don’t have to be an online expert to use the site as it has step by step instructions for you to set-up your account.
These are what you get when you sign up as a FREE member:
-100% FREE Membership.
-10% of the EARNINGS of each person YOU refer to this homepage friends Powered by Yahoo.
-YOU have to choose your means of Payment whether By PAYPAL or BANK payment. Payment is every 30 days, £20 minimum payment.
- How much YOU EARN depends on How much you use the service for your typical day to day internet searches.

The service currently works on Internet explorer 7 and moxilla firefox.

Start EARNING now:

http://www.myhpf.co.uk/banner.asp?Friend=367484

After signing up, log on to your search page at www.myhpf.co.uk

Click on My account and log in your ID and password and do your Day to day Yahoo search and make legitimate Cash.
Re: Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by Infoseye(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
na lie grin
Re: Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by yinraph(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
Wow! What a trip !
Re: Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by belod4me(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2009
na lie Grin

Most people fail because they fail 2 plan. av u ever tried it? Y saying it's a lie? u beta stop misleading people on this forum.
Check the site and see things 4 ur self. Bcareful mr no all tongue tongue
The fact is that the service is not available in our area due to click fraud, the service is available
in the following region:
# United Kingdom
# France
# Germany
# Italy
# Spain
# Australia
# Thailand
# Singapore
# Indonesia
# Philippines
# Vietnam
# Malaysia
# Canada
Re: Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by fxmaxony(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2009
@Those who are interested in making money online starts from little drops into many things through which foundations are laid,

@infoseye, if it is a lie prove your self, I didnt publish this because you will believe it those that need it shall read the FAQ and follow the rules and make their earnings drop by drop doing what they always do online searching for research,#

May be if i have time I will let infoseye know how to identify money making ventures that are lies,

all Keep searching and keep making earnings
Re: Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by soki2ng(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2009
searching? searching for what nah
minimum payout of $20. na today? you go wait till you old.
have you ever been paid by that site? or your just looking for referals?
answer those questions, while you are at it, let me show you what is real and has paid me time and time again,
1. http://www.mylot.com?ref=soki2ng its a forum like nland. but u get paid for every activity (posting, recieving comments, creating topics, uploading pics etc.)
2. http://NoMinCashout.com/register.php/soki2ng.html paid to click (minimum payout $1 been paid many times)
yeah i added my referal link so wat,
Re: Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by luv2talk(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2009
i think there is no Harm in trying,lets give it a try lipsrsealed
Re: Use Yahoo Search Engine And Earn Cash (homepage Friends) by Infoseye(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2009
Ok, i will give it a try sha there is no harm in trying.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Price Of Nokia 5230 / BB Z10 Screen Capture Instructions / Here Are The Steps To Take To Get Whatsapp To Work On Your Nokia X And Nokia Xl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.