Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone (58100 Views)

How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. / Yahoo Messenger And Hotmail Messenger On Wap Without Software Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by mikebuddy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2005
Yahoo Messenger On Mobile Phone browsing (WAP)

Please anyone that knows the way to get Yahoo messenger into your mobile phones please mail me. My phone model is Sagem My X-2 and Samsung X-100.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by mamba(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2005
you can get yahoo messenger on your phone via java apps such as mxit, cmessenger or im+, search the net and download it..
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by murphite(m): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2006
Can I Use Yahoo Messager (Chat) On My Mobile Phone? (lg U8120)

Hi forum, I am using Vmobile Network and as at now I can browse the Internet with my phone (LG U8120). Is it possibile for me to download Yahoo Messenger onto phone and start chatting on it? undecided
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by iginla(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2006
hi,
man mi,check my posting on phones-wap.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by mecusbosco(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2006
Pleease, I want to have access to yahoo messenger on my phone. I have tried everything possible to get it enabled but all is to no avail. I wish someone could help me out.

Thanks
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by sapientia(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2006
Funny
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Maxflame(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2006
No you can't. Even if you use one of those 3G fones that dude mentioned unless it has a windows environment for you to run the application. It your fone supports html you can use msn messenger, well at least the online version of msn messeger. The network has nothing to do with it.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Badman888(m): 3:21am On Mar 04, 2006
try going to wap.yahoo.com and sign in to messenger
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by wormedup(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2006
Badman888:

try going to wap.yahoo.com and sign in to messenger

doesn't work.

mecusbosco:

Pleease, I want to have access to yahoo messenger on my phone. I have tried everything possible to get it enabled but all is to no avail. I wish someone could help me out.

Thanks

u need to download and install a chat engine into ur phone.
what kinda phone do u use ??
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Lotuken(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2006
Warmedup,my phone is sendo x.Could you please give me a link to download yahoomessenger on my phone?
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Lolyda(f): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2006
Yahoo messenger opeos only on glo while msn messenger works on glo&vmobile&sometimes on mtn(i dont know about mtel gprs service)can sb pls post glo's mms msg server.i heard mtn has email client can sb pls send it 2 me!ge naija's national anthem @ wap.freepolyphonicringtones.uk.com d login on nairaland wapsite doesn't function
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by wormedup(m): 8:32am On Mar 13, 2006
Lotuken:

Warmedup,my phone is sendo x.Could you please give me a link to download yahoomessenger on my phone?

sure, why don't u register with http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb for free and search for a chat client there.
No offence ADMIN.

Sendo X runs on symbian os6 so that shouldn't be a problem.

cheers.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2006
You would need IM+ or agile messenger installed on your phone go to www.shapeservices.de you would find a demo of IM+ there i think it would only last you for a week or so but if you try it and you need the full version email me or sum'n.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by wormedup(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2006
U can get the cracked full version of IM+ from d site i posted.I have it on my pc sumwhere,i'll look 4 it and post.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Kave(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2006
Hi, i have tried shape's im+ pls i need the full version.The demo is really cool.Pls help me out. Thanks.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Kave(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2006
Hi kulex pls help of out. I hav tried the demo from shapes. I need to get the full version. Thanks.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by dominobaby(f): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2006
Hi kulex, wormedup, , em, cud i also get connected to the yahoo! msgr using vmobile's services n a Nokia 6020. Thanks
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by wormedup(m): 8:59am On Mar 24, 2006
Did u check the link i posted yet? Just use the search engine.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2006
@Kave i'll email the crackd version its about 800kb but i need to know your type of nokia fone
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Bright2(m): 12:34am On Mar 26, 2006
Kulex 2k1, plz help me out too,i need 2 activate yahoo messenger in my phone i am using samsung sgh D500 tri-band,with activated mtn gprs that is wat i used in posting but cant work on yahoo.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by kulex2k1(m): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2006
i'm so sorry but you all without a phone that is not a symbian phone you cannot use the IM+, but here is another solution. send your phone numbers or send me a text message and i'll invite you to a new site where you can use both msn and yahoo and even enter chat rooms. it works for all mode of phones. send a private message giving me your fone number since the admin does not agree us posting fone numbers. thats the only way i can invite you to join the site.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by dapsy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2006
try downloading agile messenger. it contains Yahoo, msn and Icq messenger. but ur phone must be operating and a Symbian S60 platform before u can use it.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by uche1(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2006
please how can i get it on my phone k700 sonyericsson, can somebody help me out?
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by jaden(f): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2006
jus go to wap.mig33.com Its free and it's really cool, has msn and yahoo and free chatrooms, u can thank me later lol
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Seun(m): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2006
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by elphem(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2006
I went through mig.33 and its really cool, fast and efficient provided the network area is good. Thanks so much jaden.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by yemmydavid(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2006
jaden,
i have tried d mig33 tin,i downloaded it to my phone and weneva i want to access it it tells me it can't connect to d server.please could u direct me on how to use it.
thanks.
i use a SE K 300i
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2006
I use a Sagem myX7 phone, wuld it work also?
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by uche1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2006
thanks guys the wap.mig33.com really work for me and is faster too. Plz others check it out
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by elphem(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2006
Yeah, it really work very well. I use nokia 7650 and its lot of fun
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by elphem(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ yemmydavid probably the service in your area is not that good.
Re: Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone by elphem(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2006
Have you tried IM+. maybe that will help in a long way. Or download bluepulse @ wap.bluepulse.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.