Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet (716 Views)

Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) / Fela With His Pet Donkey Named "Yakubu Gowon" (Throwback Photo) / P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet

July 19, 2015

The son of a Chinese billionaire stunned many across the world recently when he hired an entire 5-star hotel just to give his favourite pet, a sea lion, a memorable birthday celebration.

The sea lion was given the entire premises of the popular Ocean Spring Hotel, in coastal Qingdao City for his special day. Stunned employees at the expensive resort could not help but snap and record the remarkable event on their mobile phones.

The unidentified pet owner, reported to be within 30 years old, even arranged for kitchen staff to prepare a giant feast for the animal. He was pictured feeding his pet delicacies from a tray of sausage and vegetable, as a delighted chef looks on,
Later, the sea lion took a dip into the pool where it bathed for hours.

Re: Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by lative(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2015
vanity!
Re: Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by powerfulsettingz: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2015
It always trend in a nation like Nigeria
Re: Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by jstriker442(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
Really
Re: Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by okpamson15(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
Na their time.
Re: Madness:man Rents Entire 5-star Hotel As Birthday Treat For His Pet by princealexndre(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2015
dem suppose flog this boy angry

(1) (Reply)

New Baby Factory Discovered In Abia State(see Photos) / Photos: The Horrific Moment Man Stabbed 6 People At Jerusalem Gay Pride March / Exclusive Interview: Maheeda -i Do As I Like, I Say What I Want, I Pray Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.