Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti (3951 Views)

President Buhari's Strides In The Year 2016 - By Garba Shehu - Vanguard News / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by T4taiwo(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
temitemi1:
I will give u more wn I'm less busy...

Some called him 'vagabond' but I called him ROLE MODEL.
even a local governments chairman can not display or be proud of all of this as an achievement not to talk of a state governor.....we are waiting for more shaaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
temitemi1:

Can't stop laughing dude!
Don't tell me you are calling........
Wait! Are you just joking?
Few Hilux Cars for Security? Aregbe bought APCs (not political Party) and a Helicopter for Security purposes in Osun State. The Classroom Check Aregbe's achievement in that area! Massive Buildings (of Classrooms) in all Local Government Areas in the State! Health? O' Ambulance is simply the best..... call them and they shall appear in jiffy!
Agriculture! Hell no! You need to visit the State to understand more about that! O' Meal, O' Beef, O' Fish etc ain't for joke, it's not all about procuring Tractors for exhibition purpose only!
Road? All Local Government Areas had a 10km Road tarred by Aregbe led Government!
As I said earlier, seeing is believing! He's owning salaries, and we've collectively bashed him for that, but in terms of performance, pls sit down and enjoy sipping your bottle of Zobo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by fulanimafia: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
I endorse this thread. Would like to see such pics as well.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
I recommend this thread to be pushed to front page!
If it's created by the popular mod on this forum, it would have been on the FP!
Please do justice to this thread, it deserves FP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by ba7man(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
temitemi1:

so with all his mouth, that's all he has to offer.

Talk of empty barrel making the loudest noise. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Ghandi12: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
I am keenly following this thread.

My observation about Gov. Fayose is that Children should not be allowed to listen to him or get close to him.

I have seen reasonable States' development pictures, even from Aregbesola's Osun, I cannot wait to see Gov. Fayose's giant strides.
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by temitemi1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is arebgese second term in office man grin
adeyemi2015:

Can't stop laughing dude!
Don't tell me you are calling........
Wait! Are you just joking?
Few Hilux Cars for Security? Aregbe bought APCs (not political Party) and a Helicopter for Security purposes in Osun State. The Classroom Check Aregbe's achievement in that area! Massive Buildings (of Classrooms) in all Local Government Areas in the State! Health? O' Ambulance is simply the best..... call them and they shall appear in jiffy!
Agriculture! Hell no! You need to visit the State to understand more about that! O' Meal, O' Beef, O' Fish etc ain't for joke, it's not all about procuring Tractors for exhibition purpose only!
Road? All Local Government Areas had a 10km Road tarred by Aregbe led Government!
As I said earlier, seeing is believing! He's owning salaries, and we've collectively bashed him for that, but in terms of performance, pls sit down and enjoy sipping your bottle of Zobo!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Babatundetinubu: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
abagoro:
Fayose is one of the most vocal Governors in Nigeria and also dramatic. As a Nigerian resident in the South-South I rarely have opportunity to make distant road trips to Ekiti State. I will like Ekiti people to show us evidence of anything good from Fayose like new schools, new roads, improved sanitation, water schemes, rural development etc. Is Ekiti owing workers like other States? How about industrialisation and agricultural development?

Hahahahahaha.....he is busy doing stomach infrastructure....... grin...useless loud mouth...ekiti people have entered one chance... cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fayose the action governor

See giant stride here grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
temitemi1:
This is arebgese second term in office man grin
Maybe you should borrow some pictures from Fayose first tenure in Office to defend his lousy-style of governance here..........

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by egift(m): 1:11am On Jul 21, 2015
temitemi1:

Buying and sharing bags of Rice is now the grand achievement. If it was from the other end of the polity, you will be everywhere trashing it. Apart from the vehicles, there is nothing there but mockery.
Re: Pictures Of Fayose's Giant Strides In Ekiti by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:02am On Jul 21, 2015
Maybe, You will go and buy Cars and lands when you haven't attended to your sick wife, out of school children and starving home.

All I see in this thread are bunch of irresponsible fund Managers comparing apple and oranges.

Which Government ever prioritizes capital development over recurrent?

Gov. Fayose second term is by so far so good and people oriented.

If Ekiti State and most starving States were to be a family since September, 2014 which will the children be proud to discuss?

"I get-am before no be property" and for someone to mock Fayose for getting it right is mischievous, I remember Dr Iweala and secondly Buhari instructed Governors to prioritize salaries to capital development.

This is all about opportunity cost in economics

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility / Please What's Tinubu Doing In This Picture? (pic Included) / Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.