Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi (3951 Views)

2023: Enugu Workers Back Gov. Ugwuanyi On Choice Of Mbah, Ossai / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / 2019: Don’t Involve Us In Your Propaganda, Enugu Workers, Traders Tell Ayogu Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by AnonPoet: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Workers of Enugu State through the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) have congratulated Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi on his resounding victory at the March 9 governorship election in the state.

In a congratulatory message signed by the State Chairman and acting Secretary of NLC, Comrade Virginus Nwobodo and Comrade Eddie Olorunwa Edema, the workers disclosed that the governor’s “track record of achievements and purposeful leadership in Enugu State”, earned him the landslide victory.

The workers stated that the governor’s reelection will “ensure continuation of good leadership, grassroots development as well as inclusive governance of our dear state”, which they said the governor has “continually placed in the hands of the Almighty God”.

They added that the victory “will ensure peace, equity and fair play”, expressing optimism that Enugu State having been entrusted to the hands of God by Gov. Ugwuanyi, will witness the best of purposeful leadership in the next four years.

The state Labour prayed God to continue to guide, protect and bless the governor and his team “to take Enugu State to the Promised Land”.

They therefore, reassured Gov. Ugwuanyi “of our continued commitment to ensure a healthy industrial peace and harmony in Enugu State”, saying: “We thank God that it all ended in praise”.

https://thepunditng.com/election-victory-enugu-workers-congratulate-ugwuanyi/

Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Bodylover: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2019
First of all, this is not a happy congratulatory.
They are forced to do that because they have no choice.

angry
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Kendumazy(m): 6:34am On Mar 19, 2019
He should do a good job this second term again. That will help in changing the mindset of the masses that second term of most politicians is for embezzlement.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link below.
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Jestin: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Congrat to him
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:38am On Mar 19, 2019
SOMEBODY PLS HELP ME LOCATE ENUGU ON THE MAP OF NIGERIA.....

Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by tillaman(m): 6:39am On Mar 19, 2019
I hope he makes it count
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by tillaman(m): 6:39am On Mar 19, 2019
E good
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2019
tillaman:
N
For Nose...

Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by tillaman(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

For nairaland
you get mouth jare
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2019
As Enugu State NLC have said, your “track record of achievements and purposeful leadership in Enugu State, earned you the landslide victory." Sir, do not relent and all the best.
Once again, congratulations sir.
Congratulations to the good people of Enugu State.
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Timekeeper: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2019
Amatarasha, I truly love you.

I saw it in a dream that u wunt b happy with an Igbo man, so marry me.. U no I will take care of you. We wunt eat amala but we go chop EBA

1 Like

Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by WIDETHOUGHT: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2019
THE ABIA GOVERNORSHIP RUNNER UP SHOULD FILE PETITION, THE ELECTION IN THE STATE WAS A SHAM AND THE SHORT FAT MAN DIDN'T GET HIS REELECTION DECIDED BY THE PEOPLE; THE FIGURE OF VOTES HE ALLEGEDLY GOT WAS MANUFACTURED.
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by pheonixdld2(m): 6:44am On Mar 19, 2019
01Bet9ja:
[color=#000099][/color]see below
Look at how untidy you room is, like a pigsty and yet you claim you made that money from your fixed match.
Nwokem biko go and return that money to the owner he needs to go to the market and buy goods.
Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Ayoswit(f): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Ok, seen undecided
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by 2blessed01(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2019
...GBURUGBURU: THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE!
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by GentleMoney: 6:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by dante0147: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2019
If this letter can be sent to a Gov that means that Gov Has done well in the life’s of workers ..
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Realist5: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2019
The names eh

Virgin us
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by tbliss22(m): 6:51am On Mar 19, 2019
pheonixdld2:

Look at how untidy you room is, like a pigsty and yet you claim you made that money from your fixed match.
Nwokem biko go and return that money to the owner he needs to go to the market and buy goods.
Nonsense.

Lolz... You just spoke my mind
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by wethebest(m): 7:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Normal level
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by yuanexchanger: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Kudos to the governor.
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by PassiveNaira: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2019
My people of Enugu let's keep the jubilation coming.
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Abrahamdgreat(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Aw does this remove Buhari from power undecided
Re: Election Victory: Enugu Workers Congratulate Ugwuanyi by Amatarasha(f): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
Timekeeper:
Amatarasha, I truly love you.

I saw it in a dream that u wunt b happy with an Igbo man, so marry me.. U no I will take care of you. We wunt eat amala but we go chop EBA
But someone said MC Alomo ur brother planned to kill all igbos in oshodi.
See oshodi see yaba wie we live cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Entertainers Group Suspends Protest In FCT; As Stakeholders Meet. / Nnamdi Kanu gets permanently blocked on Facebook / Father Mbaka Endorses Tinubu, Dumps Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.