Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo (56862 Views)

Meet Adelabu Penkelemesi: Obasanjo's Political Role Model / Adelabu, My Political Role Model – Obasanjo / Adelabu Was My Political Role Model - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Commooooon!
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2015
good for him
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by ecotwins: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
Na Lie Baba Iyabo dey talk oooo.
Your role model na ADEDIBU OF IBADAN, the father of Amala politics wey use him thugs serve your government, impeach governors and killed opponents for you.
Shege Baba... This Animal called MAN wan decieve us.

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by kennyman2000(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
For one reason or the other.. Ohe will always love this man..

Customised wristbands.. Check profile page!
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by missKiffy(f): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2015
See as all of you just dey book space with ok, . K, C etc
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2015
I almost fainted before I realized he was talking about adelabu and not adedibu. I agree with him on this one sha.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by crystalmart20: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by marwanafrica: 11:12am On Jul 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
u re extrovert with everything & introvert with nairaland nd FTC
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Olushauneddy(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
That Penkelemesi exihibited Bashorun-Ga's grand style of politics during his lifetime.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by nochildsplay(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Abegi...... Leave tori for tori land
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by hinwazaka: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Napoleon was most vocal and incoherent in his last days at St.Helena. OBJ is in his twilight and he knows it. That's the reason for his new found melodrama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by yahmohy27: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
That doesn't stop Efcc fro carrying out its duties ,,,all need to be probe

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by ugogermany: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Obasanjo is a racist,

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by inchristalone(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Who knows him? Old skool tins
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by omenka(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
This old soldier isn't the best president we've had but we are surely gonna miss him when he's gone.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by stinggy(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2015
DickDastardly:
$16b power sector fraud
Forward your petition to EFCC and ICPC. Crying here can't work undecided
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by celeron40(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Hemanwel:
Obasanjo should go and sit down!Who gives a fuccck about his political role model,when he had the opportunity to turn around the fortunes of the country but didnt??

BTW:

Buhari claims to be spear-heading the war on corruption yet 'saints' like Amaechi,Ajimobi,Okorocha,etc,are dining with him presently in the US and Tinubu,Atiku,etc are walking freely in the country.Until these people are prosecuted in the competent court of jurisdiction,ALL I I SEE IN THIS SO- CALLED WAR ON CORRUPTION IS WITCH-HUNTING AND A VENDETTA MISSION!!
Relex you peni.s..why all the exclaimation marks and capital letters? Nawa o.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Dcaliphate(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
koligs:
A trillion likes for ex-presido obj...
Obj is a very currupt politician

you can go and get your trillion likes from Pluto.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by kenoz(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by hensben(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Hemanwel:
Obasanjo should go and sit down!Who gives a fuccck about his political role model,when he had the opportunity to turn around the fortunes of the country but didnt??

BTW:

Buhari claims to be spear-heading the war on corruption yet 'saints' like Amaechi,Ajimobi,Okorocha,etc,are dining with him presently in the US and Tinubu,Atiku,etc are walking freely in the country.Until these people are prosecuted in the competent court of jurisdiction,ALL I I SEE IN THIS SO- CALLED WAR ON CORRUPTION IS WITCH-HUNTING AND A VENDETTA MISSION!!
let Buhari witch hunt opposition since PDp failed to do that, they were busy looting Nigeria dry. Nonsense
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by mrkings84(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2015
And who u is he role modelling?
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by mrkings84(m): 11:25am On Jul 20, 2015
MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS.
FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by NAIRAMIND: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm. Another opportunity for baba to display his political arithmetics- 2015 version.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by xtervaganza(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Hemanwel:

BTW:

Buhari claims to be spear-heading the war on corruption yet 'saints' like Amaechi,Ajimobi,Okorocha,Al-Makura,etc,are dining with him presently in the US and Tinubu,Atiku,OBJ,etc,are walking freely in the country.Until these people are prosecuted in a competent court of jurisdiction,ALL I I SEE IN THIS SO-CALLED WAR ON CORRUPTION IS WITCH-HUNTING AND A VENDETTA MISSION!!
wailing Wailers, wait till mama piss and frog eyed diezani get locked in jail

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Hemanwel:

BTW:

Buhari claims to be spear-heading the war on corruption yet 'saints' like Amaechi,Ajimobi,Okorocha,Al-Makura,etc,are dining with him presently in the US and Tinubu,Atiku,OBJ,etc,are walking freely in the country.Until these people are prosecuted in a competent court of jurisdiction,ALL I I SEE IN THIS SO-CALLED WAR ON CORRUPTION IS WITCH-HUNTING AND A VENDETTA MISSION!!
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Fxwarrior: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
C

C is for conji.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by philips70(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Hemanwel:

BTW:

Buhari claims to be spear-heading the war on corruption yet 'saints' like Amaechi,Ajimobi,Okorocha,Al-Makura,etc,are dining with him presently in the US and Tinubu,Atiku,OBJ,etc,are walking freely in the country.Until these people are prosecuted in the competent court of jurisdiction,ALL I I SEE IN THIS SO-CALLED WAR ON CORRUPTION IS WITCH-HUNTING AND A VENDETTA MISSION!!

The word WITCH-HUNT just got into every page of Nigerian political dictionary just only because someone developed the guts to do the unthinkable in recent Nigeria. Let him finish his witch-hunt and let PDP continue from where he stopped if they ever get the privilege to come back to power. The beauty of it all is no one will be forced to excrete the beans he/she did not eat. By the end of it all, all political criminals and their tap roots would have been weeded from our system. Pass this message to your friends.
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by qdat(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
Hemanwel:

BTW:

sharap there mumu like u kilomode mo
Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by Opinedecandid(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Baba is extolling the virtues of another politician, what of his?

Will he ever have people who would seek to emulate or extol Olesegun Obasanjo's political or family legacies in his lifetime or after he would have been gone?

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by mrham03(m): 11:31am On Jul 20, 2015
LOL, nigeria's king kong

1 Like

Re: Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo by jtwest(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2015
;DBad standard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / Saraki Laughs At IGP's "Transmission" Joke (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.