Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA (1402 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Driver Lies Under His Bus As VIO Officials Try To Impound His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by metroparrot: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/--uW2lLWmSQE/Vay1SU7trhI/AAAAAAAF8_U/7Xr-l4RB_-4/s1600/9.jpg[/img]
This happened a few minutes ago at Allen Avenue, Ikeja. The man's commercial bus was seized by LASTMA officials over an alleged traffic violation and the man stripped naked and stood in front of the bus, refusing to let them move it. That's his source of livelihood...so you kinda understand how he's feeling!

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by metroparrot: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by FORUMgod: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2015
here
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by INTROVERT(f): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by ibkgab001: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Introvert what are you doing here
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by LEvuls(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2015
na person papa be this oh

Lagos drivers are fond of this silly thing, its just in their blood Especialy the aged drivers(6/10) that does this.

Just a Show of shame and embarrassment to family friends and well wishers .
SMH
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Jorussia(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by phyllosilicate(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by bamidele029: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2015
metroparrot:
[img]http://4.bp..com/--uW2lLWmSQE/Vay1SU7trhI/AAAAAAAF8_U/7Xr-l4RB_-4/s1600/9.jpg[/img]
This happened a few minutes ago at Allen Avenue, Ikeja. The man's commercial bus was seized by LASTMA officials over an alleged traffic violation and the man stripped naked and stood in front of the bus, refusing to let them move it. That's his source of livelihood...so you kinda understand how he's feeling!

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

I don't understand those guys. When they are driving like maniacs they don't know that it's their source of income but when they are about to get their cars impounded the drama and pity party will start undecided they are so full of arrogance and lack of respect for other road users but when the wahala starts na them dey beg pass angry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by deleib(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Bad naija behavior
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Shortyy(f): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2015
Just like the day NEPA came to cut the light in my neighbour's house. nïgga stripped naked, both the NEPA and people around ran for their lives.
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by freedom96: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2015
This sh!t is getting outta hand.Is everyone getting fuqqing crazy angry

1)73 yr old dies while having sex with 15yr old grl

2)Soldier strips gilrs unclad and ties them to tree for stealing his PHONE

3)Principal caught having sex with his student in jos

4)8yr old joins boko haram for N9,000 and now this? embarassed

5)America legalizes gay-marriage

6)Bomb blast in yobe,50 dead,100 injured.

Damn nigga!!,is this how we gonna go on?Every day new bullcrap?

I feel like crying.

Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by sonikstargirl(f): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2015
too many wickedness and injustice going on in this poo of a country ...Nigeria is a huge disgrace to countryhood

I pity dat man
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Beremx(f): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2015
I thought Ambode has warned these thuggish LASTMA boys to stop the forceful hijacking of vehicles they impound?

Are they crazy or what?
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
dis shows d level of frustration in diz country
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 20, 2015
Doesn't that bus driver know that my girlfriend lives in that vicinity & she suffers from both Phallophobia & Medorthophobia? grin
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Demmocrats(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Leave the man na
www.
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by OAUTemitayo: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Pleasa stop using Nokia 3310 to take pics. I have a phobia for it. Your profile picture
Mercie97:
dis shows d level of frustration in diz country
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Ayameze2015(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin
mind yourself!
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Ayameze2015(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2015
Beremx:
I thought Ambode has warned these thuggish LASTMA boys to stop the forceful hijacking of vehicles they impound?

Are they crazy or what?
diz ur pix dey sum how o
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Lilyomi(f): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2015
Smh sometyms our drivers delibrately break rules n go to extremes ti avoid punishment.
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by chris4gold(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
i don c am
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by abujamal: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
That is a sign of madness. You violated the rules of the land and you were trying to resist being arrested.
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by IAMTHEHERO: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2015
That's the way he advertises his own stupidity. Even in Nairaland some have been advertising their own stupidity through their comments.

Before l forget,l was the first to comment on a topic that finally made it to front page and one moderator hid my comment. The thunder that will fire that mod has just returned from pre-season training in Asia where it has perfected its shooting strategy.It has laid siege on the mod's house waiting for Buhari to call Barrack Obama "Army Barrack"
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Many are mad, most are Lagos drivers. cool
Re: PHOTO: Bus Driver Strips Naked After His Bus Is Seized By LASTMA by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't know who is more mad between the op that snaps a naked man or the naked driver

(1) (Reply)

See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Who Said He Predicts President Obama's Movements! / Break Down Of How Raji Fashola Spent 78 Million Naira On His Website / Reviving The Nigerian Youth Movement ( A Means To An End)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.