Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Force Is Fighting Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Force Is Fighting Me (2534 Views)

"You Can’t Force Islamic Studies On Our Children" - PFN, Bishop Oyedepo Warn / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / "Buhari, Stop Fighting Corruption" - Prophet Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by mauriceju2(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
For anyone doubting the reality of demonic sexual contact, you can go to Google and do a search on these words: CAN A DEMON HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A HUMAN? The website that is shown should dispel any doubt. See what Satan/demons are saying http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

Be aware that demons seek to control humans any way they can. Anyone willingly experimenting with demonic sexual contact is openly inviting demonic control
Are you at peace with God? If not, you can be. Do you know what awaits you when you die? You can have the assurance from God that heaven will be your home, if you would like to be certain. Either Jesus Christ died for your sins, or He didn't (He did!). Are you prepared to stand before God on the Judgement Day and tell Him that you didn't need the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross to have your sins forgiven and get in right-standing with God? I plead with you...please don't make such a tragic mistake. To get to know God, to be at peace with God, to have your sins forgiven, to make certain heaven will be your home for eternity, to make certain that you are in right-standing with God right now ... please locate a bible believing/practising church in your neighbourhood (i mean the one that members practice the bible/ what they preach) to help you understand the importance of being reconciled to God. What you do about being reconciled to God will determine where you will spend eternity, precious one. Your decision to be reconciled to God is the most important decision you'll ever make in this life, because in Christ, it is impossible to put a value on the worth of your soul in light of eternity.Matthew 16:26 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul? ,27 For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done .
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by NeedYou(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
frank317:
@poster how old are u? I bet you are still a teenager. Like Johnny said, try sleep facing downward and or sideways.
Sleep paralysis has been found to commonly reoccur among teenagers undergoing psychological issues... Such issues could be... Fear (fear of hell knowing you can't possibly live the virtuous life that would ensure u avoid hell), fear of death given terrible religious stories, fear of unseen forces and evil spirits as one has been made to believe are after ones life by religious rumor mongers. It could also be caused by stress, (both psychological and physical stress or academic stress), loss of a loved one or fear of such.
You see the teenage years are filled with unanswered questions about life and, the wrong info could cause stress.
Try relaxing a bit sort the help of a doctors.
Note: pastors and Nairaland religionists will only worsten your situation until u finally become mad.

Well, I will respond to u in a kind manner cos I never expected u to have asked me my age. Since u wish to know, i'm in my early 30s and I believe even people older than I am may have experienced this and sudden sprung of fear grips them particularly when he/she experiences it like 3 times in a row.

Now back to ur suggestions, sleeping upward or downward is totally out of the picture because the feeling is unbearable. Sometimes it happens like twice in a night leaving me awake till morning.

Sometime around march, I was shot dead in the dream. Between that same period, my sister had a similar dream which she shared.

I did my prayers and fasted. Still I was terrified but I held on to God's promises.

So my dear, if u haven't been there, u cannot reflect on someone's misery. Thank God you don't do prayer against spiritual warfare
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by frank317: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:

Stop trying to sound smart. His case isn't sleep paralysis and it's not as a result of him being a teenager or not, of which I doubt he is.

Does what he describe sound like sleep paralysis to you? Why don't you read more about what you claim to know and compare it with the what the description the op gave and see how erroneous your conclusion is.

@Op, I think you are under some form of spiritual/demonic attack and you need serious prayers.
In cases like this you need more voices to join yours in prayers. You should also consider fasting as well.

Read the points mizmycoli gave.

Wish you all the best!
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by frank317: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:

Stop trying to sound smart. His case isn't sleep paralysis and it's not as a result of him being a teenager or not, of which I doubt he is.

Does what he describe sound like sleep paralysis to you? Why don't you read more about what you claim to know and compare it with the what the description the op gave and see how erroneous your conclusion is.

@Op, I think you are under some form of spiritual/demonic attack and you need serious prayers.
In cases like this you need more voices to join yours in prayers. You should also consider fasting as well.

Wish you all the best!

Your ignorance is laughable... Pls explain what sleep paralysis is. You want to force ur fake demons into his life and force him to b mad. And so since he has been going to churches why hasn't he been ridded of these demons? Guess what... Because the pastors have no solution to his problem.

Serioulsy So u advise him to not seek medical help and keep up running from one pastor to another. I pity u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by frank317: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
NeedYou:

Well, I will respond to u in a kind manner cos I never expected u to have asked me my age. Since u wish to know, i'm in my early 30s and I believe even people older than I am may have experienced this and sudden sprung of fear grips them particularly when he/she experiences it like 3 times in a row.

Now back to ur suggestions, sleeping upward or downward is totally out of the picture because the feeling is unbearable. Sometimes it happens like twice in a night leaving me awake till morning.

Sometime around march, I was shot dead in the dream. Between that same period, my sister had a similar dream which she shared.

I did my prayers and fasted. Still I was terrified but I held on to God's promises.

So my dear, if u haven't been there, u cannot reflect on someone's misery. Thank God you don't do prayer against spiritual warfare

Pls seek for medical help. These pastors will drive u crazy. While such mostly occurs among teenagers, there are also cases of much older pple. But u are better off with a professional and not pastors who know nothing but claim to have powers.
Your prayers and fastings are obviously not helping and I am not surprised. Just stop wasting ur time.

The prayerful Christian is like a gambler... They continue praying/playing, hoping they would win anytime. Such life style is addictive.

There is nothing wrong in seeking medical help... Why not try it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
frank317:

Your ignorance is laughable... Pls explain what sleep paralysis is. You want to force ur fake demons into his life and force him to b mad. And so since he has been going to churches why hasn't he been ridded of these demons? Guess what... Because the pastors have no solution to his problem.

Serioulsy So u advise him to not seek medical help and keep up running from one pastor to another. I pity u

Why don't you read and understand what sleeping paralysis is really about, then compare it with what the op stated, before you quote me to spew trash.

Ignoramus!
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by pamijlove(f): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
do u remember accepting any gift or presents from any of ur friends whom u hardly know well or from strangers ... it could be stuffs like food or callender or recording that encourage the practice of spiritism and make it seems Appealing and exciting. Included, too, are amulets or other items worn for protection against evil...

The bible tells us both hw to resist wicked spirits and hw to break free of them. consider the example of the first-century Christians in the city of Ephesus.. the bible says:"Quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody.".( Acts 19:19)

(Ephesians 6:12)..some years after d Christians in Ephesus destroyed their books,.the apostle Paul wrote them; 'We hv a wrestling...against d wicked spirit forces'. The demons had not given up. they were still trying to gain an advantage.

for more facts visit WWW.JW.ORG
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by MizMyColi(f): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:

Wish you all the best!

My dear, Science and faith are lovers.
Those who do not want us to see them as such are enemies of common sense.

I think there is some sense in what frank317 said.

I think we give devils way too much attention than they deserve.

The onus lies on OP to discover his true identity in his creator and stand his ground.

The battle begins and ends in the mind.

1 Like

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by frank317: 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:

Why don't you read and understand what sleeping paralysis is really about, then compare it with what the op stated, before you quote me to spew trash.

Ignoramus!

Well, what he is going through has many symptoms of sleep paralysis...

Abeg park well. You believe in demons you have never seen and I don't believe in demons because I have never seen them.

How does running from one pastor to the order help the poster. He said he had prayed and faster and has been prayed for too. Now you want to suggest another pastor for him? Ho long will he continue?

Seriously what is wrong with seeking medical help? Why must he accept that he is being attacked by demons? Is this what u just want?

Trust me he just has some psychological issues and medical help can help.

2 Likes

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Niklausa:

Ignoramus!

you Sir, are a complete definition of Ignoramus here, sometimes I think there are mental viruses in religious indoctrinations that distort some people's brain ability to function well.
little wonder our nation is in it's current ugly state, because our society is filled with semi-educated goons who still think malaria is caused by demons.
read wht the OP said below....
NeedYou:

I told my pastor about my experiences and we prayed and fasted, yet it still happen.

.... and you still advise him to keep praying and fasting instead of seeking professional medical assistance ?

-fools die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by johnydon22(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrPresident:

you Sir, are a complete definition of Ignoramus here, sometimes I think there are mental viruses in religious indoctrinations that distort some people's brain ability to function well.
little wonder our nation is in it's current ugly state, because our society is filled with semi-educated goons who still think malaria is caused by demons.
read wht the OP said below....

.... and you still advise him to keep praying and fasting instead of seeking professional medical assistance ?

-fools die
If i am to add to it, i would suggest you leave him alone.
The worse type of delusion are self induced delusion.

He has worked hard enough to keep himself inside the mental shackle of fictious spirits and demons are responsible for his predicament so just let him enjoy that.

You have said enough, only him can snap himself out of this case of chronic superstition and idiotic delusion.

Leave him be, He should enjoy the mental simpletoness while it last

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
johnydon22:
If i am to add to it, i would suggest you leave him alone.
The worse type of delusion are self induced delusion.

He has worked hard enough to keep himself inside the mental shackle of fictious spirits and demons are responsible for his predicament so just let him enjoy that.

You have said enough, only him can snap himself out of this case of chronic superstition and idiotic delusion.

Leave him be, He should enjoy the mental simpletoness while it last

sure Bro, noted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by mrZENographer: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Start watching THE LORDS CHOSEN cable. Its on strong satallite tv. Dont take it for granted. U will hear unbelievable testimonies and the pastor's ministrations will also end that problem in your life. It's a small thing for God of Chosen.

Also try and come to Port Hacourt crusade on August 15th and 16th 2015 or atleast participate on cable t.v. Am assuring u.
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
NeedYou:
I need bible quotations and references to backup my prayers.
Thanks @mizmycoli
bro trust me when I say i have been through this before... You don't need Bible quotations, one thing is needed... What kind of music do you listen to, secular, dats the issue. Now to the solution, load your phone with gospel songs, both local, national or international, when you Are About to sleep, play the songs you can lower the volume so that it won't disturb your sleep but make sure that ah least the sounds are being released into the atmosphere, there is nothing more than for you to have an undisturbed sweet sleep and dream.. It worked for me, it should also work for you...if you Do it consistently, you will never experienced such dream again... Let me know if you do it and it work for you.. Thanks.
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by NeedYou(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tosinex:
bro trust me when I say i have been through this before... You don't need Bible quotations, one thing is needed... What kind of music do you listen to, secular, dats the issue. Now to the solution, load your phone with gospel songs, both local, national or international, when you Are About to sleep, play the songs you can lower the volume so that it won't disturb your sleep but make sure that ah least the sounds are being released into the atmosphere, there is nothing more than for you to have an undisturbed sweet sleep and dream.. It worked for me, it should also work for you...if you Do it consistently, you will never experienced such dream again... Let me know if you do it and it work for you.. Thanks.

This is one of the best advice i've received here. Thankx alot. I'd give it a try.[quote
author=frank317 post=36087171]
Well, what he is going through has many symptoms of sleep paralysis...
Abeg park well. You believe in demons you have never seen and I don't believe in demons because I have never seen them.
How does running from one pastor to the order help the poster. He said he had prayed and faster and has been prayed for too. Now you want to suggest another pastor for him? Ho long will he continue?
Seriously what is wrong with seeking medical help? Why must he accept that he is being attacked by demons? Is this what u just want?
Trust me he just has some psychological issues and medical help can help.
[/quote]

Frank, it's unimaginable to u becos u don't believe in the supernatural. Call it delusion, apparition, mere dream, usual occurrence, whatever, but Broda, this things are real.

You see testimonies during church services (eg cases of cancer healed etc). And u think they pre-arranged. No not at all,

I came here for spiritual advice and not medical advice
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by NeedYou(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Frank, it's unimaginable to u becos u don't believe in the supernatural. Call it delusion, apparition, mere dream, usual occurrence, whatever, but Broda, this things are real.

You see testimonies during church services (eg cases of cancer healed etc). And u think they are pre-arranged. No not at all,

I came here for spiritual advice and not medical advice
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by David0(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
The only way u can defeat it, is by overcoming ur fears. The more u r afraid, the stronger it becomes. It capitalizes on ur fears. When it happens, just relax take a glass of water. Calm ur fears n go back to sleep. Or u can turn on the light wen u sleep at night, till ur able to overcome ur fears.

Don't forget to pray for God's guidance and protection as always.

The only reason it seems God didn't hear ur prayer, is because even after praying, u still harbour fear.

Do away with fear n u ll b fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
NeedYou:
I'm happy for a forum like this where issues are discussed on nairaland.

To the pastors and of course everybody who can help.
I have been in this problem for over 8 years but this time around, it's as if it's right in from me but I can't see it with the optical eye.
Every night I sleep, I always experience a severe pressing/ pinning down which I lose breath control. I struggle with the attack but I can't seem to defeat it. Last night was the height of it all. This lasted for over 15 minutes as I struggle with it, I almost gave up because I was losing strength to continue fighting. When I woke up, I prayed and was scared to go back to sleep.

Earlier b4 now, I told my pastor about my experiences and we prayed and fasted, yet it still happen. I told my mum too, yet all to no avail. All my mum tells me it's coming from my house and that someone is making incantations in the spirit and it's made manifest. Right now, my head and chest hurts badly.
I'm beginning to wonder where it's coming from. Whether somebody somewhere is invoking the spirit of death or that it's a usual occurrence but won't harm anybody.

I dream dreams and don't remember them.

Please I need spiritual guide
follow this procedure

1- make sure your stomach is empty before sleeping in the night. Eat ur evening meal atlist 3-4hrs before you sleep, for what you eat affect your dream.

2- pray atlist ten minute evry night before sleep.

Buy HOW TO COMPLETELY OVERCOME WITCHES & WIZARD AND ALL THE POWERS OF DARKNESS: by lyke nathan uzorma
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by NeedYou(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Do you know that God truly exists?

I jumped on another thread that talks about remedy to spiritual attack and deliverance. I was attended to by a servant of God who started that thread.
He called me around 10pm yestday night. We had a long prayer session to root out this cause of this demonic attack.

I slept off, to my greatest surprise, I had a very wonderful sleep that I never had in a long while.
I believe this is the end of attack in my life.
I came to return all the glory to God and to drop my testimony believing it's permanent in my life IJN amen.

And to those doubting the awesomely power of God's manifestation; like what Mrpresident was saying, about people visiting pastors and pastors visiting doctors. Its quite pathetic that you don't know how God works. There are problems that do not require the advice and services of a doctor. Most people suffer a long term demonic manipulation and en slavery, after spending a lot on hospital bill yet, their problem stil lingers.

I came here to share my deliverance and to those who feel it's sleeping paralysis. No! Not at all.

I give God praise. GodblessYou sir
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by frank317: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2015
NeedYou:
Do you know that God truly exists?

I jumped on another thread that talks about remedy to spiritual attack and deliverance. I was attended to by a servant of God who started that thread.
He called me around 10pm yestday night. We had a long prayer session to root out this cause of this demonic attack.

I slept off, to my greatest surprise, I had a very wonderful sleep that I never had in a long while.
I believe this is the end of attack in my life.
I came to return all the glory to God and to drop my testimony believing it's permanent in my life IJN amen.

And to those doubting the awesomely power of God's manifestation; like what Mrpresident was saying, about people visiting pastors and pastors visiting doctors. Its quite pathetic that you don't know how God works. There are problems that do not require the advice and services of a doctor. Most people suffer a long term demonic manipulation and en slavery, after spending a lot on hospital bill yet, their problem stil lingers.

I came here to share my deliverance and to those who feel it's sleeping paralysis. No! Not at all.

I give God praise. GodblessYou sir

Its actually quite pathetic that God can quickly solve ur sleepless night issue but can watch innocent kids, women and men suffer terribly in the hands of bokoharam, Isis, Ebola and natural disasters despite prayer done to him by millions of ur type.

All you needed to get over ur problem was a relaxed mind and a sound assurance. Now God can quickly take the glory. Well tell him there are so much more important issues besides some sleepless nights.

Well, nice to know u had a sound sleep... I just wish our brothers in the north slept well too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by NeedYou(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2015
frank317:

Its actually quite pathetic that God can quickly solve ur sleepless night issue but can watch innocent kids, women and men suffer terribly in the hands of bokoharam, Isis, Ebola and natural disasters despite prayer done to him by millions of ur type.

All you needed to get over ur problem was a relaxed mind and a sound assurance. Now God can quickly take the glory. Well tell him there are so much more important issues besides some sleepless nights.

Well, nice to know u had a sound sleep... I just wish our brothers in the north slept well too.

My dear, God works in mysterious ways. I know that. Without confession of sins and not believing in your heart that whatever you ask of him comes to you, your request won't be met. it doesn't work that way. Everything must fall in place.

1. Confess your sins
2. Believe you are forgiven
3. Make your request
4. Believe in good faith that He has answered

He hears the cry of the afflicted if you forsake your old ways.
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by johnydon22(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2015
NeedYou:

My dear, God works in mysterious ways. I know that. Without confession of sins and not believing in your heart that whatever you ask of him comes to you, your request won't be met. it doesn't work that way. Everything must fall in place.

1. Confess your sins
3. Make your request

Yes believe it worked, believe you are forgiven.

Why not pray for a range rover sport and believe you got it since it works so well... Frank317 honestly i suggest you leave people to wallow in their self induced delusions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by NeedYou(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Yes believe it worked, believe you are forgiven.

Why not pray for a range rover sport and believe you got it since it works so well... Frank317 honestly i suggest you leave people to wallow in their self induced delusions

You should have mentioned POVERTY as your problem not mine either, than calling range rover sport.

Self-induced delusion as u call it. Keep living in the flesh.

1 Like

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by johnydon22(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2015
NeedYou:

You should have mentioned POVERTY as your problem not mine either, than calling range rover sport.

Self-induced delusion as u call it. Keep living in the flesh.
Poverty? Lol...its not my fault if you are too daft to discern a simple analogy

1 Like

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by NeedYou(m): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Poverty? Lol...its not my fault if you are too daft to discern a simple analogy

Lol, if ur ideology for living a successful life is to own a car, don't cry it here.

And that's a wrong approach to disseminating an information; if range rover according to u could be ur major priority in ur preference scale, re-plan.

1 Like

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by frank317: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
NeedYou:

1. Confess your sins
3. Make your request

You tell me God works in a mysterious vway and then you go ahead and tell me how he works. What's the mystery in that?
So if someone hurts Adamu and realizes that before he gets 50naira from Adamn, he needs to ask Adamu for forgiveness.... That's a mystery?

Well what you described above about the mystery of your God is no different from what any silly wicked human would do.

So people who are bombed in churches all need to first of all cry on ur God for forgiveness before he saves them. Tell me more about this kind and all loving God who healed your sleepless night after multiple of prayers. Alas in order to heal you he directs you to Nairaland to cry out your issue and booom you are healed.

Mysterious way indeed.

And since that's his only criteria for answering prayers how come all you Christians are being ruled by Buhari... How come people who don't worship him are happy and enjoying his blessings? How come I got a cool job without even giving him absingle reverence? How come ya all have to work real hard, seek help in the hands of ungodly men and seek for job in the firms of the ungodly?

You have been pressed at night since when? You were eight? Imagine more than twenty years of sleepless nights... Ya right... That's mysterious and mean.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by Bolanlevivian: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
NeedYou can we please chat privately, I want to discuss very important to you. Can we pls chat via whatsapp. I will send my number to your mail. reply me as soon as you receive my mail.
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by Bolanlevivian: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
2 Corinthians 4:1-5 THEREFORE, SINCE we do hold and engage in this ministry by the mercy of God [granting us favor, benefits, opportunities, and especially salvation], we do not get discouraged (spiritless and despondent with fear) or become faint with weariness and exhaustion.
2We have renounced disgraceful ways (secret thoughts, feelings, desires and underhandedness, the methods and arts that men hide through shame); we refuse to deal craftily (to practice trickery and cunning) or to adulterate or handle dishonestly the Word of God, but we state the truth openly (clearly and candidly). And so we commend ourselves in the sight and presence of God to every man's conscience.

3But even if our Gospel (the glad tidings) also be hidden (obscured and covered up with a veil that hinders the knowledge of God), it is hidden [only] to those who are perishing and obscured [only] to those who are spiritually dying and veiled [only] to those who are lost.

4For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers' minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God.

5For what we preach is not ourselves but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves [merely] as your servants (slaves) for Jesus' sake.
NeedYou please be careful with the way you argue on this thread lest you loose your testimony. Read 2 Corinthians 4:4, the things of spirit is not what everyone will understand, so if you argue from now till tomorrow, it will not help you,rather the devil will use this argument to accuse you before God i will advise you to go on your kneels and seek the forgiveness of God,
No one can understand what you went through unless they have gone through it themselves, you know what you went through, so my brother guide your testimony with jealousy, so that they will not attack you this night and forever.Remember the man Jesus healed by the pool, Jesus told him to go and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon you. It is well bro
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Go see a doctor...
Re: A Force Is Fighting Me by twosquare(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
@Niklausa, it is that simple....if it is demonic attack, truly i say unto you...a heavier, carnal christian can deal with a demon. Only have faith. The scripture I gave NeedYou is powerful, that's why i said he should meditate on it....you think giving short scriptural quotes will make it ineffective? Nah...let him give it a try...I know what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Believers: What If You Die And Find Out That You Have Served The Wrong God? / What Is Atheophobia? / 2014 Prophecies By Prophet Olaye George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.