Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama (42555 Views)

Solidstar Shows Off His Babymama And Son / Yomi Casual Abandoned His Babymama And Child In Warri - Instagram User Claims / Photo Of Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife And His BabyMama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by dgeepat(f): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
O boi shocked
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by efilefun(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by free2ryhme: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
where d girl now
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Tval(m): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
sanbells:
Dun really like diz dude, call me a hater... av made my point
You are a fo0l, if you hate him, you would ignore this thread.
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by tyconcepts(f): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
In d days of humble beginning.... The babymama has been constant.
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by princemillla(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Funny enuf back then, he could still not be the real owner of that car.... Lol grin owuuuuu blow this guy no be small
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
See as d guy be like "world's most wanted"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by argob44(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
niceee
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by LatestTrend: 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
What is bad in saying a guy like you looks good ? Is everything gay now ? Dirty-minded fool.

Optimist3rd:

That comment tho, gay af
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Orikinla(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na God win.
Trust God always 24/7.
He alone can change your life from the worst to the best.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by MrDoGood(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
sanbells:
Dun really like diz dude, call me a hater... av made my point
Did he dump you?
Just asking
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
He looks 14 in the picture. So na since then homeboy dey do girlfriend and boyfriend matter abi?
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Optimist3rd(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
LatestTrend:
What is bad in saying a guy like you looks good ? Is everything gay now ? Dirty-minded fool.

Fork u mane!
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by DoroMega: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oritse,na she tear your eye abi?
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Darkchocolate(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Is this not the same women that had a public fight with him...or so they led us to believe...and miraculously the guy released a song some days later....mtcheewwww... These artists can make up anything just to promote an upcoming cd oooo
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by sanbells(f): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tval:
You are a fo0l, if you hate him, you would ignore this thread.
you are a bigger fooool, for trying to gain my attention, thereby quoting me, if ur vexing coz I expressed my thoughts, y don't u jez go n hang urself at once, mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by sanbells(f): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrDoGood:
Did he dump you? Just asking
lol... Not a chance
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by kossyablaze(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
God punish poverty n his roommate..shuoo..na oritsefemi b dis ni cheesy...its well
Hmmmm follow me jor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by dejavski(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oyetboy:
though he isn't Yoruba, everything about oritse femi is Yoruba, most of his songs are composed in Yoruba even his lifestyle and those moving around him

Papa = Itsekiri
Mama = Ilaje
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Graccccccccy(f): 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
God punish poverty n his roommate..shuoo..na oritsefemi b dis ni cheesy...its well
Lol @poverty and his roommate. So u mean poverty na guy cheesy... Infact money is good ooo
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok...
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by RealEstate35: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by debson(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Remember thy youth.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by MrDoGood(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
sanbells:
lol... Not a chance
Okay..... Kpele.
I know how it hurts when you love someone so bad and they don't even know you.
Don't worry your Bobo will quench that for you.
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by MrDoGood(m): 11:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
sanbells:
you are a bigger fooool, for trying to gain my attention, thereby quoting me, if ur vexing coz I expressed my thoughts, y don't u jez go n hang urself at once, mtchew
Don't mind him. Some people sabi take things personal.
Oritse femi no even know the guy self.
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Tval(m): 11:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrDoGood:

Don't mind him. Some people sabi take things personal.
Oritse femi no even know the guy self.
You be ode. I swear grin
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Ifexladon: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
4 ur mind 4 ur mind
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
DAMN that first picture is not a throwback but a throwoff kilode!!!!,,,
mixture of huzzling+struggling==
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by bababuff(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ojo ti npa igun bo lojo to ti pe grin
Re: Oritsefemi Shares Throwback Photos Of Himself And His Babymama by MrDoGood(m): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2015
Tval:
You be ode. I swear grin
Why posting your mother's name publicly?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Agog As 2021 All White Pool Party Holds December 5 (Photos) / Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Genevieve Nnaji Goes Back To The 80's With New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.