Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,048 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome (2573 Views)

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court / Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by tbaba1234: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
4Play:

If the EFCC were to harass Okorocha or Ngige today, most of the Igbo PDP cheerleaders will applaud it not because they care about corruption or are not ethnic jingoist but because those 2, to them, represent a party that returned power to the North.

The reason why some will cheer for an EFCC investigation of Okorocha or Ngige is because they view them as traitors to the 'north' It is the same ethnic sentiments.

I am saying we should shelve all that aside and be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by cktheluckyman: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

The bolded is for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide when he is charged.

[b]The allegations against him are serious. [/b]You do not have all the facts, yet you defend blindly.

serious allegations indeed!!! where is the proof? Talk is cheap.The fact is that the DSS has nothing on him.Back to your theory do you think any easterner would complain if Amaechi or Okorocha is haunted by D3?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
TaAaaaaah take your lies somewhere. Wasn't IBB not also part of the 1983 coup that brought Buhari to power? We all know that the core loyalists of IBB were Sambo, Gusau and co. They even moved to get Abacha redeployed from the palace. In fact, when IBB was in office he even accused Sambo of phantom coup (everything to get him out). Meanwhile, who told you that Sultan Dasuki was fraudulently installed? I think you are being naïve.
I dare Buhari to move against Abacha family or any of his loyalist like the Present Governor of Kebbi state.

Buhari is only pursuing vendetta.
GspotAngela:
i doff my hat for you. You have mastered the skill of obfuscation and distortion.

Abacha and IBB both carried out the 1985 palace coup that ousted the regime of Buhari/Idiagbon military Junta. So i do noy understand what you mean by insuniating that IBB belonged to a different camp from Buhai and Abacha.

Abacha was a tyrant he went after any and everybody - Kudirat Abiola, Pa Alfred Rewane, Frank Kokori, Ibrahim Zakzaky etc. Sultan Dasuki wasnt left out either.

The crux of the OP's arguement is that Buhari, a Fulani Man isnt sparing Col Sambo Dasuki another Fulani from probe. No sacred cows

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by tbaba1234: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
cktheluckyman:

serious allegations indeed!!! where is the proof? Talk is cheap.The fact is that the DSS has nothing on him.Back to your theory do you think any easterner would complain if Amaechi or Okorocha is haunted by D3?

Where do you want the proof to be?? The DSS are conducting an investigation based on intelligence. They obtained a search warrant to search his house. When they present their case in court, the judge will decide whether the evidence is enough.

What if Peter Obi is accused of a crime?, for instance.... What will the reaction be like? We all saw the reaction to the Stella Oduah case

Ameachi and Okorocha are affliated with a fulani man, Buhari. They have a different status
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Babatundetinubu: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
during obasanjos time......tafa balogun....inspector general was jailed...nobody made noise....bode George too...no noise......oduah is caught stealing and even janadaft could no longer defend her...but what did iboes do...they voted her into the senate

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by nduchucks: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

Where do you want the proof to be?? The DSS are conducting an investigation based on intelligence. They obtained a search warrant to search his house. When they present their case in court, the judge will decide whether the evidence is enough.

What if Peter Obi is accused of a crime?, for instance.... What will the reaction be like? We all saw the reaction to the Stella Oduah case

Ameachi and Okorocha are affliated with a fulani man, Buhari. They have a different status

One of the most difficult things to do as Nigerians is not allowing tribalism and ethnocentrism becloud their rationality, objectivity, and common sense. You sir, seem to have found a way to conquer this evil. "I dey gbadun you" as my Ofemm' brothers would say.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by GspotAngela(f): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
TaAaaaaah take your lies somewhere. Wasn't IBB not also part of the 1983 coup that brought Buhari to power? We all know that the core loyalists of IBB were Sambo, Gusau and co. They even moved to get Abacha redeployed from the palace. In fact, when IBB was in office he even accused Sambo of phantom coup (everything to get him out). Meanwhile, who told you that Sultan Dasuki was fraudulently installed? I think you are being naïve.
I dare Buhari to move against Abacha family or any of his loyalist like the Present Governor of Kebbi state.

are you dyslexic? Where in my comment did i indicate that Sultan Dasuki was fraudulently installed? Abacha was a Kanuri, the Dasuki's are Fulani's, all Abacha's atrocities had political undertone no matter the excuse he gave for them then.

Apart from Gideon Orkar, the next person that comes to mind, who was accused of a coup attempt during IBB's regime was Mamman Jiya Vasta. I do not know anything about the allegation Abacha made against Sambo Dasuki then, care to educate me on that?

Are you not aware that Buhari is going after the looted funds Abacha stashed to foreign bank accounts.? Are you not aware that Buhari is planning to open the case of the Haliburton scandal which involves former US VP, Dick Cheney and some Nigerian top elites? There would be no sacred cows

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by superstar1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
kettykings:
When will EFCC probe Tinubu, obasanjo kupolokun, otedola, why was bankole left off the hook, who is foolishly trying to fool who.

When was Bankole left off the hook? OBJ tried Tafa Balogun, Bode George etc there was not cry of "my brother"

When stealer oduah bought her made in heaven odeshi-proof BMWs the cry of "na our daughter" rented the air.

So much for "my brother tribe"

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by superstar1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

Barcanista you are a liar.

IBB and Abacha where the chief planner and chief executioners of the coup against Buhari. IBB only became HoS because he was the former COAS.

Dasuki was fraudulently installed as Sultan over Maccido and due to the clashes between Dasuki and Abacha when IBB Was the president, it was very easy for Abacha to depose him almost immediately he became the president.

Mind you Abacha is Kanuri and Dasuki is a Fulani and the historical enmity and rivalry between the 2 groups is dated to time immemorial.

We are waiting for when the search light will turn on the people of "my brother tribe" and how the shout of witch hunting genocide and discrimination will fill the air.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
GspotAngela:
are you dyslexic? Where in my comment did i indicate that Sultan Dasuki was fraudulently installed? Abacha was a Kanuri, the Dasuki's are Fulani's, all Abacha's atrocities had political undertone no matter the excuse he gave for them then.

Apart from Gideon Orkar, the next person that comes to mind, who was accused of a coup attempt during IBB's regime was Mamman Jiya Vasta. I do not know anything about the allegation Abacha made against Sambo Dasuki then, care to educate me on that?

Are you not aware that Buhari is going after the looted funds Abacha stashed to foreign bank accounts.? Are you not aware that Buhari is planning to open the case of the Haliburton scandal which involves former US VP, Dick Cheney and some Nigerian top elites? There would be no sacred cows
Which looted Abacha fund? The same Buhari that said Abacha wasn't corrupt and all allegations against him were "baseless"? Which funds was Obj after? Abeg leave the propaganda. As for the Haliburton we keep hearing "will revisit" but has the probe resumed?
Pls read this for the Dasuki coup accusation by Abacha
www.punchng.com/news/the-man-dasuki/

Like I said Buhari should go against Atiku Bagudu (Gov of Kebbi) and the Abachas before I will take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by tbaba1234: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

Like I said Buhari should go against Atiku Bagudu (Gov of Kebbi) and the Abachas before I will take him serious.

Nothing will satisfy you. Even if every sector in Nigeria improve s in 4 years. You will still find criticisms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Who and who executed the 1983 coup? Your second paragraph is hogwash.

Buhari should move against my kinsmen Sylva and co as well as Amaechi, oshio, Ngige, Umana Umana, Rochas etc,
superstar1:

Barcanista you are a liar.

IBB and Abacha where the chief planner and chief executioners of the coup against Buhari. IBB only became HoS because he was the former COAS.

Dasuki was fraudulently installed as Sultan over Maccido and due to the clashes between Dasuki and Abacha when IBB Was the president, it was very easy for Abacha to depose him almost immediately he became the president.

Mind you Abacha is Kanuri and Dasuki is a Fulani and the historical enmity and rivalry between the 2 groups is dated to time immemorial.

We are waiting for when the search light will turn on the people of "my brother tribe" and how the shout of witch hunting genocide and discrimination will fill the air.
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by samflex(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! We all know know that Sambo Dasuki, Aliyu Gusau, IBB and co belongs to a different Military camp from Buhari, Abacha and co. It all started in 1985 when Buhari was toppled by the IBB "boys". Dasuki personally pointed gun at Buhari's head in Dodan barracks. When Abacha struck he moved to retaliate. First, he deposed Dasuki's father as the Sultan of Sokoto. Then he prematurely retured Sambo Dasuki as a colonel. Buhari was part of Abacha's government and one of Abacha's strongest ally. What we are witnessing is continuation of their fight and not corruption fight. If Buhari wants to fight his kinsman then he should move for the Abachas.

#Nonsense

You dey there when dasuki point gun for Buhari head? I pity the day una overzealous comment go land una for problem one day.
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by omoelesa(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
We all knows is the biafrans that is behind all this noice,they are on set of confused people who dont know what they want in life.
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! We all know know that Sambo Dasuki, Aliyu Gusau, IBB and co belongs to a different Military camp from Buhari, Abacha and co. It all started in 1985 when Buhari was toppled by the IBB "boys". Dasuki personally pointed gun at Buhari's head in Dodan barracks. When Abacha struck he moved to retaliate. First, he deposed Dasuki's father as the Sultan of Sokoto. Then he prematurely retured Sambo Dasuki as a colonel. Buhari was part of Abacha's government and one of Abacha's strongest ally. What we are witnessing is continuation of their fight and not corruption fight. If Buhari wants to fight his kinsman then he should move for the Abachas.

#Nonsense

The truth is that Nigerians esp my SW ppl are not logically inclined, let pmb arrest OBJ and Tinubu let's see if our Yoruba brothers will celebrate it or keep quiet, also let PMB arrest TA orji, Amaechi, Silver , Ngige or Okorocha let's see if there will be atom of noise, ....and I guess there was protest in Owerri when Ohakim was arrested by EFCC...

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Jesusloveyou: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

Buhari should move against my kinsmen Sylva and co as well as Amaechi, oshio, Ngige, Umana Umana, Rochas etc,
he need to finish with d opposition first, if 4yrs is not enough to deal with all, u can start from where buhari will stop after 4yrs, or ur hero would have move against d opposition, d work would have be less now, God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by superstar1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

Buhari, Idiagbon, IBB, Abacha, Halilu Akilu, David Mark, Tunde Ogbeha, Gwadabe, Umar and financed by MKO.

What is your point?
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

The truth is that Nigerians esp my SW ppl are not logically inclined, let pmb arrest OBJ and Tinubu let's see if our Yoruba brothers will celebrate it or keep quiet, also let PMB arrest TA orji, Amaechi, Silver , Ngige or Okorocha let's see if there will be atom of noise, ....and I guess there was protest in Owerri when Ohakim was arrested by EFCC...
Thank you! I think it is APC ppl not necessarily SW. Buhari should move against Atiku Bagudu or the Abachas

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by uniklinkum(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't know why peeps keep replying a dead brain who have long lost rational reasoning long ago.
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Jesusloveyou: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Ethnic prejudice? That's unfair to me because I don't do such. The OP in fact is the guilty one here! Dasuki is from the North but I'm supporting him because the government is yet to make any sense in their allegation against the man.
which allegations did u want again, u have not heard of d bag of money dss recover from d search, and how his aide withdrew $5m, or is it d misappropriation of fund of $3b to fight boko haram? Or about his sponsoring of boko haram, don't just defend him because dasuki knows d game is up, or did u want to be caught as accomplice?

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by mrmetoo1: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Ethnic prejudice? That's unfair to me because I don't do such. The OP in fact is the guilty one here! Dasuki is from the North but I'm supporting him because the government is yet to make any sense in their allegation against the man.

The government hasn't made sense but you're not willing to wait for more information to unfold. Yet you feel the need to jump the gun and say this is over a 30yr old beef. Barcanista you're still here not making sense, Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Jesusloveyou: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Let me add that no South South/East man will give a fvck if Buhari move against Amaechi, Sylva, Umana Umana, Rochas, Ngige, Uzor Kalu etc.

@OP your deception is Dead on Arrival
but if buhari moves against gej ,pej, NOI, madueke, peter obi, wike, etc, u will call it wizards hunting,

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by Jesusloveyou: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

#Nonsense
d fight is not btw PMB and dasuki, is Monguno that is actually fighting dasuki, monguno were watching dasuki since last yrs, when dasuki award all d contract that suppose to be awarded by monguno, and his agency were render useless, and monguno met vitually nothing in NSA office, d $3b received by dasuki disappear, no escape route for dasuki, and d guy will name gej as accomplice, gej use $2b out of d money for campaign

1 Like

Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by aminho(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmm pop corn please
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by sweetgala(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:
Let me add that no South South/East man will give a fvck if Buhari move against Amaechi, Sylva, Umana Umana, Rochas, Ngige, Uzor Kalu etc.

@OP your deception is Dead on Arrival

And if he moved on GEJ as he is poised to do, what would your wailing self do ...
Re: Dasuki And The 'my Brother' Syndrome by azzima(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
barcanista:

#Nonsense
what is this fool jawing about?? What is the relevance to what the OP is saying?we are talking about " our brother" syndrome that is sooo prevalent with just one tribe and you are here talking about some stupid camp. Ode!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos - Ken Saro-wiwa Polytechnic Launches New Vision Of Good Governance / Nigerians ,Pray For The Vice President Oluyemi Oluleke Osinbajo / Cj’s Refusal To Swear Me In, An Affront On The Rule Of Law – Uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.