Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) (33106 Views)

Chinedu Eze Was Shot 9 Times By A Somalian Over Cellphone / Prince Eze Madumere Saves Man From Lynching (Photos) / Two Criminals Burnt By FUTO Students In Owerri [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think, its high time capital punishment is unleashed to these kidnappers...

Check profile page for ur customised wristbands.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by judey1992(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
k
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by iamauxin(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bikokwa....let them call for the ransom nau...that's what we all wanna hear at this point...God will save her. it's probably some students.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by LILYUCHMAN: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
another negative news this monday..... Praying for your safety ma
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nawa ooo shocked I hope dey find her in one piece.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Tomjazzy2: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy
princeofpeace22:
PDP again whyyyyyyyy PDP

and another one cheesycheesy
imsuboi:
...meanwhile your useless president is globe trotting, looking for whom to visit & _butt kiss undecided
One Chance Government

May people also play politics with any negative thing that befalls you cheesy
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Kossyne(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
femiranking28:
Oh lawd,and where is the governor of that state the chief security officer

Leave the Govermor out of this. If anybody should be blamed, it should be the police and other security outfits in the state.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by missKiffy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
May God protect her
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by shalomm: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
ayorins:

Eleyi gidi gan

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by femiranking28(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Kossyne:

Leave the Govermor out of this. If anybody should be blamed, it should be the police and other security outfits in the state.
But you know the governor is the chief security officer of that state, well I don't even know who the commissioner of police in that state is he is as silent as the deputy governor of platue state
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by bittertruth69: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
In the name that is above all names I decree confusion among her captors that will make her walk out unhurt in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by SlyCharlie(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I am willing to pay the kidnappers handsomely if they are able to kidnap Dr Nwokolo and Mr Ben Obi of Industrial Chemistry department, including the loudmouthed Dr Iwu and the demonic Dr Onuigboje of that Department. I am using this medium to say "Hi" to Dr Ayuk and Proffessor Ejele. These are men with human conscience. Have Mr Chike gotten married yet? What about Dr Enenebeaku aka Enenebeukwu, I heard he's gay. Upto 45years and not yet married
ah ah baba bros u for kuku pray make them kidnap everybody for ICH department na .....lollzzz...
I hear say Enenebeaku dey Germany tho.
that man ehen!

1 Like

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by fair14: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
They should kidnapp more of them so that they should learn how to release result after graduation. They should kidnapp hod FMT, dean PG school and other lecturers that doesn't submit their result early
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nonybb: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
SlyCharlie:

ah ah baba bros u for kuku pray make them kidnap everybody for ICH department na .....lollzzz...
I hear say Enenebeaku dey Germany tho.
that man ehen!
What is he doing in Germany? That confused sadist

1 Like

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Hiploko(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Biko what of Osama for Mech engr dept? That terrorist still dey FUTO? Made me the one and only course failed in school for no just cause...
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by royal101(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Breaking News, she is back to the office. according to one of the Kdp boys they took her out for shopping and to show her the other side of life. she will be online soon to express her feelings about how they showed good hospitality to her
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Kossyne(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
femiranking28:

But you know the governor is the chief security officer of that state, well I don't even know who the ocommissioner of police in that state is he is as silent as the deputy governor of platue state

You don't need to know the name of the commissioner of police of the state. Knowing that the police and other security agencies charged with the protection of lives and property is present in the state is enough.

So leave the Governor out of it and channel the blame to the appropriate person(s)
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Atlantian: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
She was kidnapped because of that hair ?
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by SlyCharlie(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
What is he doing in Germany? That confused sadist
I hear say na PhD tinz o
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hiploko:
Biko what of Osama for Mech engr dept? That terrorist still dey FUTO? Made me the one and only course failed in school for no just cause...

Osama is a saint when compare with Dr Ovri of Met / Mat Engi.

1 Like

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by edogirl2: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
I am willing to pay the kidnappers handsomely if they are able to kidnap Dr Nwokolo and Mr Ben Obi of Industrial Chemistry department, including the loudmouthed Dr Iwu and the demonic Dr Onuigboje of that Department. I am using this medium to say "Hi" to Dr Ayuk and Proffessor Ejele. These are men with human conscience. Have Mr Chike gotten married yet? What about Dr Enenebeaku aka Enenebeukwu, I heard he's gay. Upto 45years and not yet married

grin grin you wicked o.

As for the 45yr old, na by force to marry
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by mandax: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
The Igbos kidnapping Igbos is like they are saying; let this Igboland be overgrown with weeds and forests in the near future. The effect of kidnap in Igboland is you scare even Igbos from coming to Igboland. At some point, only the most impoverished will elect to live in Igboland.

Igbo kidnappers in Igboland are low-lifers who hardly see beyond the nose.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by ejor1: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
They will soon graduate from kid nappers to Adult nappers before proceeding to snippers. Oh God help us.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by SlyCharlie(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
fair14:
They should kidnapp more of them so that they should learn how to release result after graduation. They should kidnapp hod FMT, dean PG school and other lecturers that doesn't submit their result early
bros u dae vex o
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by hilsocial(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Frustation Under Tension in Owerri. MME, AEC,FST ,IPH,BTC,CHE akpors
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by SlyCharlie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hiploko:
still up and doing
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by queenzibah(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
dat chike na winch

1 Like

Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:
Mr. Iwu na winsh walahi!i don get evil thoughts 4 dat man i swear
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by mandax: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nonybb:

You are most qualified to be in the zoo, never in an academic environment.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by NoRetreat(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
The word kidnapper has outlived its usefulness in Nigeria. Who is a kid? A defenceless young person probably between the age of 7 and 17,those who forcibly abduct people knew that the abductee are helpless,defenceless and times lonely that's why it continues unabated,the FGN should redesigned the NYSC to include martial arts,defence mechanism,advance driving and counter terrorism courses both theory and practicals probably this nonsense will stop. When the graduates of such courses are allowed to carry light firearm. You can either use it to defend yourself or anyperson in danger.
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by SlyCharlie(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
hilsocial:
Frustation Under Tension in Owerri. MME, AEC,FST ,IPH,BTC,CHE akpors
Guy ur head is dia.....
IPH MME CHE in that order...Statistics too..
Proudly MME tho...
Re: HOD In FUTO, Felicia Eze Kidnapped (Pictured) by francmich(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmm couldn't bliv this in skul wen I heard it today....we the IMT students pray she will be soon released. Without being harmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Tried Jumping Off A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos (Pictures) / Shirtless Photo Of The Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi / Armed Robbers Set Vehicle Ablaze After Operation Along Sagamu Benin Highway.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.