Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? (6306 Views)

FFk: Any Party That Doesn't Respect The Yoruba People Will lose the presidency / Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by luvprince4real(m): 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Picture 1 is US Welcoming Buhari Picture 2 is US welcoming Jonathan.
Who do u think received a warm welcome from US?

1 Share

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Fixation: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
NAWAO
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Demmocrats(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Who cares will it change the price of dollar.
www.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by vedaxcool(m): 1:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
PMB has restored our dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Ivanspring(f): 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
And the aim of this comparison is...? undecided

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baseless, Inappropriate & Ridiculous Comparison.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
GEJ one of African President that can never be intimidated by America...

GEJ, You rock! Even they like they should use mat... We don't care!

29 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by louiskay(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na God know o
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
No Flag for Buhari, Shame

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by omenka(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is a tad bit petty jor.
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Ofodirinwa: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
I wonder if there's an American thread, on Dollarland.com where Americans ask, based on camera positioning, which one of their presidents Nigerians respect more. If anything this thread, and that tweet, show we really don't respect ourselves PMB or GEJ. Also...can GEJ rest?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by ba7man(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfred5:
GEJ one of African President that can never be intimidated by America...

GEJ, You rock! Even they like they should use mat... We don't care!
GEJ suffered from a chronic case of low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Idrisenagi: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
GMB

1 Like

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by amalder: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Same
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Beremx(f): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by mrmetoo1: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
jack67:

Take flag jor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Vicadonis(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
What is this nonsense about
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by skykenny: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
They are respecting the personality they know they can ride on. Even though GEJ was widely refered as clueless, but fos USA, he had alot clue of their tactics.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
vedaxcool:
PMB has restored our dignity.

Thanks for that joke...still laughing...honestly you've made my day.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Orjioorji(f): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
ba7man:
No mr you are the one that chronological low self-esteem runs in your blood, when Americans are disrespecting our leaders and you are here banking on it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by ba7man(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Orjioorji:
No mr you are the one that chronological low self-esteem runs in your blood, when Americans are disrespecting our leaders and you are here banking on it.
No rational thinking person needs the approval of Americans to know that GEJ was a dunce that had low self esteem.

His body language, speech and decisions spelt it out loud.......... except you also share the same traits with him.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by ZICCKOde1st(m): 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
jack67:

Since, you've decided to go in that line of reasoning, did you notice that there are two flags? I am sure the Americans don't need a flag to identify our C-in-C,they know who he is. The other pic with a flag?...Am not so sure.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
ba7man:

Yes we prefer it like that, as far as gay issue died on arrival...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Ivanspring(f): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
AdamsBashforth:

Thanks for that joke...still laughing...honestly you've made my day.
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by ba7man(m): 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
alfred5:

Yes we prefer it like that, as far as gay issue died on arrival...
I don't give a toss about gays. Corruption has destroyed this nation way deeper than the gays ever will.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by FazzyKachi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
I think etz PMB becuz they know he will surely agree to dia terms and conditions_Smh! Soon,Nigeria will miss GEJ

1 Like

Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by arbitter: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
You have no idea how pissed i get when i see dumb threads like this. You people are so completely pathetic everything is a fucking dick measuring contest to you. Who wore it better, who sat in the Office better, who said it better, blah blah blah.

Well one shouldn't expect much from a very lidotic populace.
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
ba7man:
I don't give a toss about gays. Corruption has destroyed this nation way deeper than the gays ever will.

Corruption without arresting Amechi?
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ehnn
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by chigoizie7(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
Not even as low as the NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR TO US was there to receive his president, not to talk of a high ranked U.S official, not even the secretary of states, Yet the U.S president invited him and left him for NY to return later today. Since PMB and his entourage's landing since yesterday, no high ranked U.S personnel have spoken reasonably with them, just snapping pictures.

Now, tell me, is that not an act of ridicule?
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by luvprince4real(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
arbitter:
You have no idea how pissed i get when i see dumb threads like this. You people are so completely pathetic everything is a fucking dick measuring contest to you. Who wore it better, who sat in the Office better, who said it better, blah blah blah.

Well one shouldn't expect much from a very lidotic populace.
the same populace that u belong right?
Re: Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More? by MKO4ever(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
This comparison is not necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine If An Igbo Man Said This About Yorubas / This Man Is Going To Be Atiku's Vice! / Keeping Up With Current Affairs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.