Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill (6324 Views)

INSECURITY: Hausa And Fulani Clash On Twitter (Pictures) / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by SATANICALLY666: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Report reaching me now is that some Hausa people are going about stopping vehicles in search of Fulani to either molest or kill.

According to @Zagotweet

We shouldn’t turn banditry and kidnapping into a tribal war.

I heard some Hausa people have started stopping moving vehicles to bring out Fulanis out of the car and kill them.

Stop this nonsense, it’s not every Fulani that’s a bandit please. STOP IT NOW! #SecureNorth

See tweets below

1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Lanretoye(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ghenghen!!!,na dem go sort themselves cos me nah i no know which one be Fulani and which one be hausa.

16 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Penguin2: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
Music to my ear

My soul is glad.

You might wanna be dismissing conspiracy theorists but some Nairaland conspiracy theorists have been dangerously accurate especially that guy called Antibalaka. I think that guy knows too much about this world and it’s future.

Sometimes in December 2019 before America recorded its first COVID case in February of 2020, someone here said that Trump will lose reelection because of Covid-19. I really didn’t take him serious but it happened.

That same guy said that Buhari is the idiot prophesied by Usman Danfodio that he will Fulanis to be chased out of Nigeria. I thought it was one of those conspiracy theories but it seems it’s starting to happen.

After Buhari’s presidency, Fulanis will become endangered species in Nigeria.

Then there would be no one to pay stipends to zombies and stupid online urchins who sell their sense for crumbs.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by optionalY09: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
But Foolanis are just evil

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Moferere: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
Now it has reached the climax.
The thing don touch everybody

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Tranquillity360: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
But they are hausafulanis?

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by bspyce(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2021
This situation is really pathetic.
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by TooMuchStuff: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Sounds good to hear but on the long run na anoda wahala wan be
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Frigga13: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
Is what is it...

They’ve delayed it for long.. some wanted Buhari to finish his term before e happen.

Guess many have run out of patience.. after all they knew Buhari is a tribal jingoistic,but they wanted power at all cost.

Religious fight will follow suit .. next year might be bloody in the North.if Buhari fail to put his act together

.... and someone is talking about power going south

11 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by PrinceOfLagos: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
It is all man for himself right now

Please if you're southerner residing in the north, please mind how you move because the days are evil in the north

The fulani people ha bitten more they can chew i guess

10 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by ogododo: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Report reaching me now is that some Hausa people are going about stopping vehicles in search of Fulani to either molest or kill.

According to @Zagotweet

See tweets below

Fulani bandits done become everyone's foe

7 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Laggafin: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
We gather dey cheesy.. e don ripe for jungle finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by JOemmy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
It's like hausa people are rising up to take back their stolen land from the fulanis.

4 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
There's no tribe called Hausafulani

9 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Lastmessenger2: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
yes they are. Am wondering how they are able to differentiate themselves

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by BigSarah(f): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Those must be the northerners listening to radio Biafra and koiki

3 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by BigSarah(f): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
yes they are. Am wondering how they are able to differentiate themselves

They can differentiate themselves,

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by meolaniyi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
long overdue

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Emmajn1: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
kill em all

Hausa people should take back the government from Fulani leaders. Just imagine in Hausa land no Hausa emir at all, Fulani are rulling Hausa people in Hausa land o...and still beheading Hausa people daily. most almajiri are Hausa.... Hausa people are now all into business because they also find it hard to get jobs...Fulani employs their Fulani brothers in good government jobs and gave them high positions in the north. Hausa people have been sleeping, they should wake up and put the Fulani in their place. They killed all hausa emirs and replaced them with Fulani emir....

Hausa wake up
Hausa wake up and take control of your future. Fulani are not up to 5 million in Nigeria and Hausa are but Hausa are more than 30 million.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by rayvelez(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hausa are just waking up trust Fulanis at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by conductor20000: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
Everything this man said has come to fruition cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Rickmann: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

According to @Zagotweet

See tweets below

They say "a child on the mother's back doesnt know how far the journey is"... you are now feeling the heat right?

grin

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Michael213: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2021
Lanretoye:
Ghenghen!!!,na dem go sort themselves cos me nah i no know which one be Fulani and which one be hausa.

Ah swear
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Biafrarep(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
The beginning of the final implosion of Northern Nigeria. They failed to act on time but it's almost too late now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Depressed101: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

According to @Zagotweet

See tweets below
northerners don't know how to solve issues without incessant violence... They should learn from the south and formulate vigilantes, guard themselves

1 Like

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Arespect10: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
rayvelez:
Hausa are just waking up trust Fulanis at your own peril.
There's nothing exist like Hausafulani either.. I really hate it when someone call me HAUSA-FULANI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by POLYGAMY: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
WELCOME DEVELOPMENT cool

ARREWA ARREWA1STSON THEBOSSTREVOR1

7 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Whois(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
POLYGAMY:
WELCOME DEVELOPMENT

ARREWA ARREWA1STSON THEBOSSTREVOR1

The ones living in fools paradise will say it's fake news.

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
FAKENEWS
Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by T9ksy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2021
BigSarah:
Those must be the northerners listening to radio Biafra and koiki

Oh, so you listen to koiki, too? May I suggest, you listen to Maiyegun general political. His analysis is concise, sometimes prophetical and he's unashamedly, pro-ipob/biafra.

2 Likes

Re: INSECURITY: Hausa People Stopping Vehicles In Search Of Fulani To Kill by POLYGAMY: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Arespect10:

There's nothing exist like Hausafulani either.. I really hate it when someone call me HAUSA-FULANI
WHY ARE YOU SPEAKING UP NOW

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyebanji Congratulates President Tinubu On Supreme Court Victory / Magu: EFCC Recovers N738b In Two Years / Politics Is The Only Lucrative Business In Nigeria, Says Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.