Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate (1924 Views)

Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) / Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video / Budget: Heads May Roll In Govt Parastatals, Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by tonychristopher: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Monday Flakes: A renowned journalist asked if this "suit" worn by Gov. Adams to recieve the President of Nigeria in USA was made by a carpenter. I looked closely and I tend to conclude that it was the bundles of dollars that sagged the suit. It seems that he did not trust his aides with those dollars so he put it in his inner suit pocket, hence the disfiguring of the "well sown coat".

Left for me, I think Adams the Edo man is meant to be a shrine and looks more of a small diety....and baba daura, the baba go slow, I am asking if its true that His English is been subtitiled to English...that is beauty of democracy....we have gerontocrats and theocrats masquarading as democrats.

I think the USA visit will give them a crash course on democracy 101, that is if their brains will assimilate. Good luck to em and us the Gullible Nigerians

What is ole in yoruba and spainish again ...but I will help out

Meaning of negative ole :

Negative terminal on a battery. Also known as negative post.

For the term negative ole may also exist other definitions and meanings, the meaning and definition indicated above are indicative not be used for medical and legal or special purposes, all the information in our site are given for nonprofit educational purposes

http://www.larapedia.com/glossary_of_technical_and_automotive_terms/negative_ole_meaning_in_technical_and_automotive_terminology.html

1 Like

Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by tessylove2(f): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by Anamachi3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by DuchessLily(f): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheesy oshiomhole's looks though cheesy

http://9jatrend.com/

2 Likes

Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by jieta: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Short man with short sense

4 Likes

Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by dayojags10(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
make I short and get money. tall guys go prostrate for me

3 Likes

Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
You here abusing a Governor..
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by ibedun: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
dayojags10:
make I short and get money. tall guys go prostate for me

Only in Africa. We are not called wretched and poor for nothing.

In more balanced and saner places nobody will bow let alone prostrate for you.

1 Like

Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by onatisi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
That suit looks like a cardigan on oshiomole ,he should have wore his usual blouse and trouser grin
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by hinwazaka: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
An old Japanese adage says " Even a cornered rat will bite a tiger
You do not go into the safari to hunt a wounded lion with a rickety pistol. This is the mistake the incompetent APC is making. The KMT of China in pre-World war 2 made that same mistake. The KMT after cornering Mao tse tsung and his defeated communist party failed to deliver the deadly blow. This was due to the incompetent attitude of the bumbling Chiang- Kai- Shek and his confused KMT hierarchy. Years later after the World war, when the communist army had gained the upper hand, chairman Mao did not make the same mistake
He chased the KMT into Taiwan and would have continued if not for the persistent intrusion of the Soviet union. No one makes it to the top and stays there by forgiving their enemies. PMB and the APC will learn in the future why it is crazy to write off your enemy.
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by dayojags10(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibedun:

Only in Africa. We are not called wretched and poor for nothing.

In more balanced and saner places nobody will bow let alone prostrate for you.
but what should we do since we Africa?
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by tonychristopher: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:
cheesy oshiomhole's looks though cheesy

http://9jatrend.com/
like a thug
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by DuchessLily(f): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

like a thug

Hahahaahaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oshobaba grin grin
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by tonychristopher: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hahahaahaa cheesy cheesy
how is that pretty lady coping with him
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by tonychristopher: 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

Hahahaahaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by DuchessLily(f): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

I wonder oo... Anyways its the money she is after, so she gazz cope.. By fire by thunder cheesy
Re: Oshomole...this Is How We Roll In Apc, Haters Go And Swim In Chocolate by Maxymilliano(m): 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
hinwazaka:
An old Japanese adage says " Even a cornered rat will bite a tiger
You do not go into the safari to hunt a wounded lion with a rickety pistol. This is the mistake the incompetent APC is making. The KMT of China in pre-World war 2 made that same mistake. The KMT after cornering Mao tse tsung and his defeated communist party failed to deliver the deadly blow. This was due to the incompetent attitude of the bumbling Chiang- Kai- Shek and his confused KMT hierarchy. Years later after the World war, when the communist army had gained the upper hand, chairman Mao did not make the same mistake
He chased the KMT into Taiwan and would have continued if not for the persistent intrusion of the Soviet union. No one makes it to the top and stays there by forgiving their enemies. PMB and the APC will learn in the future why it is crazy to write off your enemy.

Your posts on this forum makes for interesting reading ...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Visit To Cross River For Groundbreaking Of 260km Highway / Hmm, this restaurant insists employees should dress half-naked to promote sales! / Remi Tinubu Dropped Juju On Ekweremadu Seat At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.