Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. (1146 Views)

I Seriously Need A Job / I seriously need a job / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. by kingsmanj: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
These past months has been a terrible one. I will be grateful if anyone can link me up with a job. I studied Materials and Metallurgical engineering in one of the federal uni, second class upper, knowledge of corrosion prevention, AutoCAD proficiency, unpaid work experience on NDT methods, project management experience and intermediate level SAP user. Currently in Edo state and very willing to relocate.
I can adapt to any work condition even if is not my field. I am a fast learner as well. Below 26 years of age.
Please if you have job for me kindly help. I am getting weaker by the day. I don't want to hurt myself one day. This is my contact 08029916641. Email kingsman425@gmail.com
Re: I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. by obinna2nv(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hello all, am a graduate of Environmental Technology (2.1). With special skill set in HSE and environmental services. I can work in the HSE department of any institution or company and help to develop their Environmental, Health and Safety policy. Or in any other capacity available. Interested persons should PM me. I reside here in PH, though I can relocate if need be thanks...
Re: I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. by webizone(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
Guys, what pays your salaries? A business. See plenty skills wey u get and u r more depressed than I? I am even older than u.
My suggestion:
There are three ways to go into business
1. Acquire assets.
If u have some cash, find things you can buy and are selling in your area and just keep selling and taking on bigger assets. U will soon forget you ever cried on nairaland.

2. Leverage your skills.
Write books on your skills and experiences and sell them online. Train people, form a company with them and bid for contracts.

3. Ride the markets.
If you think that the Forex, Stocks and even Sports betting markets are for fancy, think again. It is as real as people buying and selling stuff everyday for prices that would favour them. All you have to do is just study and ride.

My two cents. Am out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. by olumaxi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
kingsmanj:
These past months has been a terrible one. I will be grateful if anyone can link me up with a job. I studied Materials and Metallurgical engineering in one of the federal uni, second class upper, knowledge of corrosion prevention, AutoCAD proficiency, unpaid work experience on NDT methods, project management experience and intermediate level SAP user. Currently in Edo state and very willing to relocate.
I can adapt to any work condition even if is not my field. I am a fast learner as well. Below 26 years of age.
Please if you have job for me kindly help. I am getting weaker by the day. I don't want to hurt myself one day. This is my contact 08029916641. Email kingsman425@gmail.com
lol...find a teachin job,cos they r easy to comeby
Re: I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
kingsmanj:
When u say unpaid work experience in NDT what do u mean.....u got an impressive CV try and reach me let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need A Job; Dying Of Depression. by chrisifeanyi: 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Rev Foods Aptitude Test / Jumia Jforce Consultants Please Share Your Experience / Latest Graduate Jobs At Amstrad Pharmaceuticals Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.