Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? (1182 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Doclight(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Be sincere!

Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by shalomm: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
start a fire
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by muhyeenisce(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
The answer de inside bible but I don forget the verse
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by chymystique(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
shockedIs that a lion?? Na to say my last prayers with screams of "Blood of Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost Fire" while I run for my life... lol

PS Thats a very bad photoshop though! Doesnt look real one bit gringrin
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Beckybeky(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
I wud stop imagining it was me!
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by freshness2020: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op, I will move closer to carry the lion on my bike..
..them no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall...(rough play)
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Remilekun101: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
a lioness?

Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Yustash001(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are pricing bread.....I'll just start my motorcycle and flee...
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
I don't understand the question nor the picture.

What is there to do?

You will have a "fight" or "flight" reaction physiologically and evolutionarily.

Hopefully recognising what you face, you flee instead. OR die fighting. undecided
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
o mehn.......see situation o!

D way i go take reverse ehn....choi!!!

D worst tin na say d lion jst dey lie down, but o mehn....dat 1 no konsine me o!!
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Bishop4bella(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
I ll face the lion with my bike. With that the lion will run for its life as well which is my escape rout.
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Xiadnat:
I don't understand the question nor the picture.

What is there to do?

You will have a "fight" or "flight" reaction physiologically and evolutionarily.

Hopefully recognising what you face, you flee instead. OR die fighting. undecided
I thought I mentioned ur moniker
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by jnrbayano(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
That bike no good?
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Cutehector(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Can a lion run past a machine?
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by hardbody: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will simply waltz through. The cat also has inbuilt fear for humans. that explains why they always run away first at first meeting with humans before they garner courage and come back for an assault.
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Oahray: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'd zoom past it na or zoom off in the opposite direction. Lions are not that fast cos they are heavy.
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by hahn(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oahray:
I'd zoom past it na or zoom off in the opposite direction. Lions are not that fast cos they are heavy.

What about when they are hungry?
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by bamog(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
grin ah no go run!!! Evritin has changed under buhari!! Lion no dey harm again!!! Light no dey go again!!! Politicians ar nw going to prisons!!!
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by iykololo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
I will stop assuming right away.
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by goryorhal(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
I go jez dig ground and bury myself alive .. Or make I kuku save the strength of running and go jejeli submit myself to am ..
At least e go pity me say I no stress am much ..
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Onemansquad(m): 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
fast and furious 8
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by XavierBlue(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
I go be like" oga i hail o. I say make i come see you" cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by DJ2HOT(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Can a lion run past a machine?
nay!!!! the lion speeds @ about 80km/hr.......and the motocycle's speed still covers up to 120-140kmp
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
Probably ball like a baby. But who knows? I might get super human strength to fight back if it attacks. One guy today was attacked by a shark, he punched it & won!
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Funny question O.P, since derez bike, I'll hop on my bike and zoom off buh if dere was no bike, na to say my last prayers and RUNNNN!
Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by Oahray: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
hahn:

What about when they are hungry?
they are faster than humans obviously, but with a working motorcycle (whether the lion/lioness is hungry or not), I'd only fear a cheetah.

NatGeo Wild don gimme mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: If This Is To Be You, What Would You Do?????? by DaisyII: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'll jez scream from my sleep n wake up.That must have been some kind of bad dream!

(1) (Reply)

Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! / Can This Happen In Nigeria? / Urgent Opinions Please!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.