Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan (4148 Views)

Igbo President Will Refine And Rebrand Nigeria / Pls Rebrand Nigeria Name Or Give Her A New Name / 5 Reasons Dora Akunyili's Rebrand Nigeria Program go tough!! : Watch ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by wariowei(m): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2009
Hi every one,

U know Nigeria has reached an age where there is a serious cry for her to be rebranded.

The federal government and Nigerians in general are looking out for a brand logo and slogan for this rebranding.

If u are asked to give to rebrand this country with a logo and a slogan, what is ur best option?
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by ikeyman00(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2009
when are these folks gona stop foolin themselve for good!

rebrand nigeria? yall jokers

let show u what rebranded nigeria looks like

when u have

1 24 hours electricity

2 security

3 high purchasing power

4 good roads network

5 good university

6 good health care

7 military power that crush any f ucker than wana start trouble in africa with ease

etc

till then we know whats up. so let some politicans and folks stop fooloin around for good cuz we knew this is how the chinese reband their country if u care to know

mumussssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

and i must say
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by ud4u: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2009
They don't need to rebrand Nigeria all they need to do is to rebrand themselves.
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by ikeyman00(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
there u go ha
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by AKO1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
Na logo and slogan man go chop? undecided
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Poster, not sure how old you are but could I ask that you look back a couple of years to understand why rebranding Nigeria's "image" for the umpteenth time will not work.
Rebranding ought to come after restructuring, not before. From Babangida's time to present, that same country has tried it's hands at REBRANDING but never really at actually improving life and condition in the country; billions have been flushed down the drain with absolutely no positive result. During the same time, many corrupt individuals have been made rich by the many RE-BRANDING schemes. So forgive me when I question the sanity and intentions of anyone who proclaims that rebranding is the solution to Nigeria’s problems when all it has done so far is fuel the problem and bad image the country has continued to have.
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Backslider(m): 9:22am On Mar 13, 2009
To rebrand Nigeria for me is to determine in her hearts to Change the perceptions of We NIGERIANS first.

if you read through most of post you will see that Nigerians think of themselves as the most corrupt and cheated people in the world. The psychological things is to cheat back or just complain.

We need someone to help make us rethink that we can be the most righteous black people on earth. I wil give you an example. To hate someone and a particular tribe or race it start from the heart.

Nigerians believe Personal believe is

1) finish secondary school
2) get into univeristy
3) Finish your degree and a Job SHOULD be waiting for you
4) Get a Job
5) Rent a house
6) Start building a house because rent is murderous
7) start stealing from work because wants to finish house and not pay rent
cool become a guru at underhand deals
9) Complete his house and becomes a land lord
10) Does the same thing that was done him that forced him to be corrupt and the circle continues
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Pepeye(f): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
There is need to rebrand most Nigerians wud agree that there are fundamental characteristics peculiar to Nigerians that are alien to the rest of the world . . why wud we, the acclaimed “happy people” of the world be led by a small band of global misfits? Our constant complaints are an invitation to overhaul the system- a call to change. . rebranding is the public relation professionals fancy word for change, reform and structural adjustment
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by mustafar1: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2009
what this rebranding thing is doing is the same thing road consruction workers do when they pretend to fix roads. they simply throw fresh asphalt onto the existing damaged(pot holded and uneven)road without first filling the potholes or totally removing the damaged asphalt. it seems awesome for the first month and then the pothole re-appears(i wonder why) and we are back to the same spot.
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2009
must_a_far:

what this rebranding thing is doing is the same thing road consruction workers do when they pretend to fix roads. they simply throw fresh asphalt onto the existing damaged(pot holded and uneven one)road without first filling the potholes or removing the damaged asphalt. it seems awesome for the first month and then the pothole re-appears[b](i wonder why) and we are back to the same spot. [/b]

Read some of the responses so far on this topic in the politics area of nairaland, and then come back and tell us if you are still wondering why we keep coming back to square one. lol
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by mustafar1: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Read some of the responses so far on this topic in the politics area of nairaland, and then come back and tell us if you are still wondering why we keep coming back to square one. lol

Kobojunkie, do u really want me to go thru that cruel and unusual purnishment?
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2009
must_a_far:

Kobojunkie, do u really want me to go thru that cruel and unusual purnishment?

roflmao!!! I am just saying. . . . the sort of things people post on here sometimes makes me wonder if those who advocate for division are not really making sense. I mean our fathers say DIVIDED WE FALL but maybe it is what the people really deserve for the way they continue to choose to see things. lol
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by mustafar1: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2009
i wont say DIVIDED WE STAND would solve the problem, although its a thought thats been running around in peoples heads for a long minute. whether we stick together either by super glue or eba or we divide, our problems would simply clone themselves into as many places as we decided to divide and continue from where they stopped because WE (the people, the main ingredients) havent changed.
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2009
Definitely not a solution but it could be a quicker way of getting the people to realize how sick their mindset has been so far.
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by mustafar1: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2009
true
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Adiya: 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2009
Exactly!!! Rebranding won't work until Nigerians become patriotic and until our mindset and behavior changes. Rebranding will only make the packaging pretty, but that doesnt mean the present is still a rotten egg!!
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by mustafar1: 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2009
Adiya:

Exactly!!! Rebranding won't work until Nigerians become patriotic and until our mindset and behavior changes. Rebranding will only make the packaging pretty, but that doesnt mean the present is still a rotten egg!!

we might need to define what we mean by being patriotic u know. right here on nairaland, u find people calling for other peoples heads because the person dare critique something nigerian. no matter how true what the person is critiquing is. that kind of 'patriotic' mindset has contributed greatly towards where we find nigeria today.
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2009
must_a_far:

we might need to define what we mean by being patriotic u know. right here on nairaland, u find people calling for other peoples heads because the person dare critique something nigerian. no matter how true what the person is critiquing is. that kind of 'patriotic' mindset has contributed greatly towards where we find nigeria today.

lol
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by Muza(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2009
This thing is not funny anymore,
wat the f**k will rebrandin with a logo and a slogan do nigeria's battered image!
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by kosovo(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2009
eme.mme
i cant insert a logo
how about this slogan,
NIGERIA; the country of DOOM!
cheers
confused people,
today is rebranding,
tmorrow is rebranding
how many times, have we actually rebranded Nigeria.?
  we do not need rebranding.
dora is foolish, when the system starts to work, the country will rebrand herself.
just another way of syphoning public funds.
  yes, i said dora is foolish,
because
everybody steals in commerce and industry.
  in Nigeria there is no exception, onlly that some political officers use sense to steal.

Rebranding is the least thing we need in Nigeria. Dora should not act as if it is very important.
what effect can rebranding have when
we still dont have anythig apart from oil that has fallen below $43/b
when we dont have power, roads, schools, we dont have nothing.
Nigeria = fail
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by jamace(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2009
Nigeria: Good people, good nation!
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2009
Nigeria: Good people, great nation!
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by muda1: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2009
cool
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by shotster50(m): 12:52am On Mar 18, 2009
We are sick and tired of all those gimmicks and rhetorics, we demand action not words.
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by BigB11(m): 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2009
Re-branding anything starts with positive actions.
I will like to see improvement in power supply, and water supply; more job opportunities, reliable health care system and a stronger educational standard.
These dolts need to shut the fckup and show us some actions.

It makes no sense for a criminal called Malik to change his name to Tunde and then thinks he's a born again. Someone needs to inform Malik that nobody cares about what he calls himself; all we want from him is to stop stealing our money.

It is that simple!
Re: Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan by dacool1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
Nigeria! Corrupt leaders! poor masses

(1) (Reply)

Prof Abc Nwosu To Ndigbo On 2011 Polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide / Yoruba Group Demands Secession, Calls On Un To Conduct Referendum / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.