Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Busy? Get A Grade 'A' Writer For Only $5 (N1,000) Per 1,000 Word Article - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Busy? Get A Grade 'A' Writer For Only $5 (N1,000) Per 1,000 Word Article (442 Views)

Why Did My Youtube Video Earn Only $5 After Reaching 22,479 Views / How much is ideal to pay a writer for an article of 1,500 to 2,000 words? / 10,000 Nigerian Email Addresses To Promote Your Business At only $5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busy? Get A Grade 'A' Writer For Only $5 (N1,000) Per 1,000 Word Article by bizfirst: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Akaahan Terungwa, Founder of www.notopoverty.com here.

For a limited time, I have decided to explore the world of Fiverr for myself - and maybe, crack out an awesome product from the experience afterwards. Accordingly, I just created a gig where I'm offering to write a 1,000 word article for my clients within 24 hours for only $5 (N1,000)!

What To Expect:

1. A 1,000 article within 24 hours.
2. An original article that is completely unique and plagiarism free.
3. An assurance that I will write the article myself.
4. An article that is sure to make your readers convert brilliantly.

Please Note:

1. I am not a fan of news/entertainment niches. If that is where you need help, I am not the best fit.
2. You may order for my services via Fiverr directly (https://www.fiverr.com/s2/261cbe04cd) or contact me directly on my site (www.notopoverty.com/contact-me) for order request and payment info.
3. If you are ordering directly, please, note that you would have to prepay.
4. For $5 per 1,000 word article, photos are not included. However, you may add another $5(extra) for 2 royalty free images.
5. I am certain that you will like my writing... (you can check my primary site, www.notopoverty.com for an idea of what to expect). However, if you are not satisfied on article submission, I would be glad to offer a revision for free.

Deal?

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters!!! Is Wapka A Web Server / Best american affliate programs that can give you financial freedom / How To Own Your Own Romance Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.