Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,560 members, 7,850,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Stella Damasus releases new music video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus releases new music video (979 Views)

Stella Damasus: Getting Married 3 Times Was Worth It / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus releases new music video by OgamadamTv(f): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nollywood actress cum singer, Stella Damasus-Aboderin has just released a music video for her song titled “Jaa Gi Mma”.

The beautiful Delta state born actress/singer said she followed her dream of being an entertainer by performing at different live events, concerts and clubs as a singer.
She is the proud owner of The Stella Damasus Art Foundation where she mentors and trains upcoming actors and singers.

About her song, Jaa Gi Mma, she said:
I am so excited to present to you the second single from my forth coming album. This song is title “Jaa Gi Mma”, which simply means “Giving God Praise” and that is in Ibo language which is spoken in the eastern part of Nigeria.
I had the great pleasure of working with my amazing partner and producer Daniel “DaBishop” Ademinokan, who also did my first single, “The Man”.
DaBishop also produced and directed the music video which was shot in Atlanta, Georgia.

To watch the just released video, visit www.stelladamasus.com/#!jaa-gi-mma/c14in

source: http://ogamadamtv.com/blog/2015/07/20/stella-damasus-aboderin-releases-new-music-video/

1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus releases new music video by danielblessing(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
nice
cc : lalasticala, farano
Re: Stella Damasus releases new music video by Shortyy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Look at that blush! Lady go wash your face. BTW, where was she when others were releasing theirs? Congratulations anyways

(1) (Reply)

Top Seven Sexiest Male Footballers In Nigeria / Happy Birthday Funke Akindele / Top 6 Celebrity Breakups In 2015 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.