Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Need Pay Pal Funds - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Pay Pal Funds (787 Views)

Sell Your Digital Funds (Payoneer, Fiverr) To Us / ###convert Your Paypal/payoneer Funds To Usd Cash/dorm Account## T/c Applies#hot / MAKE PAYMENTS ONLINE $1 = #410 or CLEAN PAYPAL FUNDS AVAILABLE!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Pay Pal Funds by tonex2: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
I need pay pal fund , need to make some payments ,

if you have paypal and need to exchange for cash please contact me
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by Nairalander01: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cc: Hisenjos
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by Nairalander01: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
tonex2:

I need pay pal fund , need to make some payments ,

if you have paypal and need to exchange for cash please contact me

tonydone4u2003@gmail.com

Hi, how much do u need?. I have $500+ and I can also help you make your payments. You can contact me on 08143808301 or samson.baruwa@gmail.com
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tripodmode:

Hi, how much do u need?. I have $500+ and I can also help you make your payments. You can contact me on 08143808301 or samson.baruwa@gmail.com
Tested and trusted.
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by mavinc4u(f): 7:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tripodmode:

Like seriously, you want to scam the poor guy? Op, if you like yourself and your entire generations, please stay away from this guy and his likes. His case is already with EFCC for internet fraud.
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

Like seriously, you want to scam the poor guy. Op, if you like yourself and your entire generations, please stay away from this guy and his likes. His case is already with EFCC for internet fraud.

Are you serious right now!!!....trust me, I can't exchange words with you hear cos you ain't worth it...thank God for pple who have done business with and trusts me...I thought you were matured...I never pray to again do business with pple like u again. Nonsense
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by hisenjos: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Unfortunately, we are only buying at the moment.

Nairalander01:
Cc:
Hisenjos
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
mavinc4u:

Like seriously, you want to scam the poor guy? Op, if you like yourself and your entire generations, please stay away from this guy and his likes. His case is already with EFCC for internet fraud.

And pls, NEVER EVER EVER EVER, in ur life, call me a scam again...if you don't have anytin beta to do dan to spoil other pples business/image, u beta have a retink abt ur life...
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by mavinc4u(f): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tripodmode:

Are you serious right now!!!....trust me, I can't exchange words with you hear cos you ain't worth it...thank God for pple who have done business with and trusts me...I thought you were matured...I never pray to again do business with pple like u again. Nonsense

Matured? Exchange words? Sorry dear, I am actually here to save a soul or rather souls from your net. If I wanted to exchange words with you, you would have seen me infront of your house demanding for my money rather than inviting enforcement agency. Mistakes are bound to happen in business but how is handled matters as it would show the true colour of the business personnel. Can you tell them my money is not with you in the name of paypal fund? I pity you.
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by mavinc4u(f): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tripodmode:

And pls, NEVER EVER EVER EVER, in ur life, call me a scam again...if you don't have anytin beta to do dan to spoil other pples business/image, u beta have a retink abt ur life...

Nice one, You just called yourself a scammer but Prove me wrong if you are not a scammer. I don't comment on nairaland for fun, I always do so to pass serious information. Money paid on 22/04/15 till 20/07/15, money is nowhere to be found in my account. Big thanks to my Almighty bank for recovering close to 3M from you. Don't worry, the next blow is coming soon.

Op, be guarded. Am out of here.
Re: I Need Pay Pal Funds by eliascomm55: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmn

(1) (Reply)

sold!sold!sold!price reduced Neatly Used Bb Q10 4 Sale....22k / My Blackberry Z10 Up For Sale! / Hot Sale!!!!! Huawei Mate 7 Gold Fairly Used Up For Grab Hurryy!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.