Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS (5685 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Angela Okorie Engage In A Dance-off In Owerri (video) / Idris Elba Shows Off His Hot Body As He Trains For A Fight (pics, Video) / Harrysong In Deadly Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
So I find it fun dragging out this awesome dude we know as ibotjaycob out today....not cos I want him to be famous, but because it's apparent he is either Skales or a close affiliate and an ardent fan.

The dude is fond of going about threads, bragging about all he's got and what he has achieved that no one else can't (according to his school of thought).

He has over done it this evening and i'm gonna be putting him in his place ryt' abt now.

Let's hope he keeps coming up with his BS...
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Jeezbaby(f): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Aiit.
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Skales is trying his best.. What are you doing with your life?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Skales is trying his best.. What are you doing with your life?

this ediot again.....

what are you doing with your own life? spamming posts on nairaland?
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

this ediot again.....

what are you doing with your own life? spamming posts on nairaland?

your brain is performing below standard, that's why you are there living an impoverished life, talking about someone who is trying to make a living for himself.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

your brain is performing below standard, that's why you are there living an impoverished life, talking about someone who is trying to make a living for himself.

Give two good reasons why I shuldnt bliv u r skales...
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

Give two good reasons why I shuldnt bliv u r skales...

My prayer is that you don't pass your stu*pidity to your children. Even the ability to make a coherent sentence is hard for you. Congratulations on being the m0ron of the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

My prayer is that you don't pass your stu*pidity to your children. Even the ability to make a coherent sentence is hard for you. Congratulations on being the m0ron of the day.

why not pick the flaws in my English you r3tard3d son of a leper
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Don't be scared, there's no need to change the topic of your post.
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Don't be scared, there's no need to change the topic of your post.

if you were familiar with my trend. You'd know I don't keep demeaning articles long on my block.

The least you could have done was a due diligence before sprouting your shyt all over the place you dumbo...
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
M0ron, did you just delete your write up? Well, i knew you didn't type that with your brain. I guess it's empty, just like your poor father

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

if you were familiar with my trend. You'd know I don't keep demeaning articles long on my block.

The least you could have done was a due diligence before sprouting your shyt all over the place you dumbo...

If you need a job, send me a mail..Its there on my profile, you can't continue living your life this way.
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:
M0ron, did you just delete your write up? Well, i knew you didn't type that with your brain. I guess it's empty, just like your poor father

nigga cray if you came here for some attitude....you just hit a lottery mehn..

you have no idea how wired up you are. You just amazingly stewpid I find it disrespectful to list you among stewpid people.....its gon be an insult to them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

If you need a job, send me a mail..Its there on my profile, you can't continue living your life this way.

what dyu gat? 50billion? you sick mehn
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

nigga cray if you came here for some attitude....you just hit a lottery mehn..

you have no idea how wired up you are. You just amazingly stewpid I find it disrespectful to list you among stewpid people.....its gon be an insult to them.

Let's play your childish game...since I see you're a fuc*ing idi0t! You wrote a piece bringing another man down for the purpose of what? Then you turn around and delete it. What does that make you? You stu*pid lowlife. You need to be educated to address me, keep embarrassing yourself ok? I have more for you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Let's play your childish game...since I see you're a fuc*ing idi0t! You wrote a piece bringing another man down for the purpose of what? Then you turn around and delete it. What does that make you? You stu*pid lowlife. You need to be educated to address me, keep embarrassing yourself ok? I have more for you.

Now that's the spirit of a bloody r3tard....so proud of you mehn.

What do you do for a living.....m so curious.

You come out to leverage what you have no bloody inkling about. Talking bout my English was your mistake dude. I still await the flaw you intend to pull out.
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Even after changing the topic of your post 3 times, no one has your time? what were you expecting? you think people will stoop to such filth? You are officially the dum*best human on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Your mum and sisters are prostitutes doe not mean everyone's mum n sisters do the same bro.

goin tru ur activities here on NL....i found that which I quoted above.

Mehn....you such an animal for saying that to whoever the recipient was. It makes it evident that you were born to be a stewpid asswipe.....damn you bruh
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

Now that's the spirit of a bloody r3tard....so proud of you mehn.

What do you do for a living.....m so curious.

You come out to leverage what you have no bloody inkling about. Talking bout my English was your mistake dude. I still await the flaw you intend to pull out.

Since your understanding level equals that of a child with learning disability, i will suggest you go through what you have written. i know you have learnt your lesson today. Hating does no good to you. If you desire to be someone in life, thats the number one attitude you have to change.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by chibyksveejay(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
two peeps searching for cheap popularity

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Since your understanding level equals that of a child with learning disability, i will suggest you go through what you have written. i know you have learnt your lesson today. Hating does no good to you. If you desire to be someone in life, thats the number one attitude you have to change.

Leme educate you bloody bastard......

first of'....the post wasn't gonna be der for long....NL is a place to catch fun so people ryt stuff for the amusement. You wouldn't understand this cos you'v made no single contribution here for the past two years.....I doubt you've contributed to anything in your life though.

Secondly, when you come at a man and you leverage on his English, try as much as possible to ensure you have sumtin to back your fictitious claim. On me!!! you'v got nein asswipe...

I see the way you keep hitting at peeps, telling 'Em they've got a pops with an empty brain. No reasonable man does that....and for the fact that I'm approaching the extreme with you only means you've stepped on some big toes mehn. And those toes are goin be kicking your balls into your stomach for the next few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
chibyksveejay:
two peeps searching for cheap popularity

Lol....the nigga only needs to be educated. That's all....he needs to learn how to respect other people's space.
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Lilshorecords(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
the two of you. No fight na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

Leme educate you bloody bastard......

first of'....the post wasn't gonna be der for long....NL is a place to catch fun so people ryt stuff for the amusement. You wouldn't understand this cos you'v made no single contribution here for the past two years.....I doubt you've contributed to anything in your life though.

Secondly, when you come at a man and you leverage on his English, try as much as possible to ensure you have sumtin to back your fictitious claim. On me!!! you'v got nein asswipe...

I see the way you keep hitting at peeps, telling 'Em they've got a pops with an empty brain. No reasonable man does that....and for the fact that I've approaching the extreme with you only means you've stepped on some big toes mehn. And those toes are goin be kicking your balls into your stomach for the next few minutes.

Keep talking, someday you`ll say something intelligent.
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you`ve never used it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lilshorecords:
the two of you. No fight na!

Leme deal with this f00L.....you can as well go tru his profile to check out his posts. He only insults nairalanders and never contributes to anytin positive....
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Keep talking, someday you`ll say something intelligent.
I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you`ve never used it.

don't chicken out busta....today is your birthday....leme feed you with your bullshyt....I can tell you are either in your 30's or early 40's.

You must be doing your kids proud by spreading negativity...
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

don't chicken out busta....today is your birthday....leme feed you with your bullshyt....I can tell you are either in your 30's or early 40's.

You must be doing your kids proud by spreading negativity...

Are your parents siblings? cos i don't get why u keep denying yourself the right to use your brain. You keep trying to say something meaningful...You have to do better.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Are your parents siblings? cos i don't get why u keep denying yourself the right to use your brain. You keep trying to say something meaningful...You have to do better.

now tell me where you saw the word 'sibling' in my context...

It feels disrespectful vibing with a blind r3tard like you. Fvck off my lane you bloody bastard.
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

now tell me where you saw the word 'sibling' in my context...

It feels disrespectful vibing with a blind r3tard like you. Fvck off my lane you bloody bastard.

Lol, i know its hard for you to understand a simple sentence. Did your mum have sex with her brother to have you? thats the only explanation for how much of a m0ron you are. lool see this f00l
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Lol, i know its hard for you to understand a simple sentence. Did your mum have sex with her brother to have you? thats the only explanation for how much of a m0ron you are. lool see this f00l

You are simply off point.....little wonder why you said nothing abt the comment you made to a nairalander....insinuating his father's brain is empty.

I'm sure you were deprived of parental care while growing...thats probably why old folks don't mean shyt to you. Someday, people are goin to walk across your grave to remember how highly ranked your stewpidity was when you were alive.

Peace bruh...
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
corperscorner:

You are simply off point.....little wonder why you said nothing abt the comment you made to a nairalander....insinuating his father's brain is empty.

I'm sure you were deprived of parental care while growing...thats probably why old folks don't mean shyt to you. Someday, people are goin to walk across your grave to remember how highly ranked your stewpidity was when you were alive.

Peace bruh...

Next time, you will think twice before opening threads like this, there will always be people who will put you in your place.
Re: Nairalanders Engage Each Other In Deadly Fight: PICS by corperscorner: 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Next time, you will think twice before opening threads like this, there will always be people who will put you in your place.

Dodging bullets only shows you ain't man enough...

You came charging like a bull....keep coming at me until I reduce you to a cornbeef. Miscreant.....the thread was never opened for lunaticccs like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Sexy Body From Coachella Festival (see Photos) / Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend / Kim Kardashian's Breasts Spill Out Of Her Gucci Bra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.