Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend (5685 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by muchroom(m): 3:48am On Jul 09, 2020
These chats between a lady and her boyfriend is outrageous and shocking. Ladies can you take this and be like this lady? And Guys, can you be this Hard and unemotionally connected like Joshua?

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2020
smh for that girl,if a guy doesn't love you more in a relationship, walk away and reserve some respect for yourself.
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by illicit(m): 4:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:
smh for that girl,if a guy doesn't love you more in a relationship, walk away and reserve some respect for yourself.

The thing is that most ladies don't know how to earn true love from a guy, they just assume they deserve it

13 Likes

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Coder2Client(m): 5:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Funny screen chat
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by tesseract: 5:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Op continue sending messages to yourself if it makes you feel any better... grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by GOFRONT(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Ok. This is exactly what my Younger sister and other ladies are passing through.....

This kind love no Balance at all at all....

1 Like

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by happybee: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2020
illicit:

The thing is that most ladies don't know how to earn true love from a guy, they just assume they deserve it
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Obzerfapex(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2020
This thing was s fake chat on twitter..... the length you people here go just to get views ��‍♀️
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Nyamve1: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2020
muchroom:
These chats between a lady and her boyfriend is outrageous and shocking. Ladies can you take this and be like this lady? And Guys, can you be this Hard and unemotionally connected like Joshua?
fake chat, and who said the boy is a marlian
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Vyzz: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2020
grin
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2020
As much as this might be fake, this happens in the real world.
I'd never accept such from a man and once I notice a guy is acting up, there's something called ghosting and I'll apply it (after I must have tried talk to you about it.). I'll never look back once I've applied this method. Who do you think you are? Mtcheeeewwwww.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Mandela27: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
I'd never accept such from a man and once I notice a guy is acting up, there's something called ghosting and I'll apply it (after I must have tried talk to you about it.). I'll never look back once I've applied this method. Who do you think you are? Mtcheeeewwwww.
It's a man's world,don't get it twisted
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Mandela27:

It's a man's world,don't get it twisted
Lol, it's a world for those who are wise!
I don't tolerate nonsense from people generally, you treat me like I'm undeserving or that I'm trash, I'll ghost you without remorse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Mandela27: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, it's a world for those who are wise!
I don't tolerate nonsense from people generally, you treat me like I'm undeserving or that I'm trash, I'll ghost you without remorse.
You've not met the man You deserve that's why u're running your mouth .
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Openbusiness3: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Act 3 scene 1 aaaaaaaaaand action....if u know u know grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Mandela27:

You've not met the man You deserve that's why u're running your mouth .
Uh, I'm not running mouth but I won't argue with you on that.
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Mandela27: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Uh, I'm not running mouth but I won't argue with you on that.
Okay sweetie wink
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Austeeenxx: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2020
lol

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by iPrevail(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2020
Though this chat might be fake and a bit overdone.. But if you have sisters or other girls you are close to, you'll realize this shit happens a lot.

What baffles me is how girls endure shiits like this and keep thinking the guy will change. It's upsetting.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Justmeal: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
illicit:

Oh me, O my! This comment! Classic!
I read it twice. cool

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
This happens like for rreal. If you get close to ladies you'll know what they do for love.
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Equal2DeTask(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
tesseract:
Op continue sending messages to yourself if it makes you feel any better... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by mytime24(f): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
tesseract:
their matter tire person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by HomerTimpson: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
What you won't do, do for love You tried everything, but you don't give up--

(if you know you know)
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Dominatrix(f): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
She's not a hopeless romantic... That's too many words. She's just hopeless.
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Goodcare(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 13, 2020
Rozz:

Why must a guy love more
Re: Shocking Chat Between A Hopeless Romantic Girl And Her Marlian Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 13, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Yaaay! Baddo! Oya clap for yourself grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lilo Expose Her Pussy On Live Camera / Simi Pose With Her Sister Ooni Of Ife Queen, Shares Adorable Photos Together / The Rock's Daughter Becomes The Youngest WWE Signee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.