Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address (1675 Views)

Beware!!! Do Not Attend Interview At This Address / Plz Can Someone Verify If This Company Is Real / Please I Need Confirmation For This Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by kezmal(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
No 50, Diya Street, Ifako, Gbagada. Thanks
Re: Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by supernigga(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
4rm where.
Re: Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by kezmal(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
supernigga:
4rm where.
From Agbado Ijaiye
Re: Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
That's just before Deeper Life church. When you get to oshodi oke, cross to the other side and get a bus going to gbagada church (not new garage o). drop at church, Diya street connects to the church. Are you going to any of the banks on that street? just mention it to the driver and he'll stop you there.

1 Like

Re: Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by supernigga(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
kezmal:

From Agbado Ijaiye
from Oshodi take bus going to Oworoshoki-new garage or gbagada-church but its will be easier for u to locate from new garage when u get to new garage u can ask around.
Re: Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by kezmal(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
dominique:
That's just before Deeper Life church. When you get to oshodi oke, cross to the other side and get a bus going to gbagada church (not new garage o). drop at church, Diya street connects to the church. Are you going to any of the banks on that street? just mention it to the driver and he'll stop you there.

Tanx so much my boss.
Re: Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by dominique(f): 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
supernigga:
from Oshodi take bus going to Oworoshoki-new garage or gbagada-church but its will be easier for u to locate from new garage when u get to new garage u can ask around.

Easier locating from new garage ke? It will cost him no less than N50 bike to get to that street from new garage. Diya street is going towards Ifako gbagada and the vehicle going to gbagada church is more convenient.
Re: Plz Can Some1 Help On How I Can Get To This Address by dominique(f): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
kezmal:

Tanx so much my boss.
You're welcome. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Melbourne Engineering Service / Coollink Recruitment....... / Ministry Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.