Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. (4385 Views)

Who Knows Primero Transport Services? / How To Produce Body Spray And Perfume / After Shave Spray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by RHARPHELLE99(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2015

please i need to know how to make after shave spray, the materials and the price if possible. Please it is quite URGENT coz i wanna start d business n hunger wan kil me for this school. Any one who can help? Thanks
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by lgboks(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
well mr stongbest would be your best bet....look for his thread - free skill acquisition e-center
It's located in the business section.....success cool
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by RHARPHELLE99(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
lgboks:
well mr stongbest would be your best bet....look for his thread - free skill acquisition e-center
It's located in the business section.....success cool
thanks bro, iv checked d thread before, it wasn't included in the topics
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 2:13am On Jul 21, 2015
RHARPHELLE99:

please i need to know how to make after shave spray, the materials and the price if possible. Please it is quite URGENT coz i wanna start d business n hunger wan kil me for this school. Any one who can help? Thanks
i can supply you in cartons if you want, i can give you pics if you want... but i can't teach you how to make it. and you won't find it anywhere else.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by RHARPHELLE99(m): 9:04am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
i can supply you in cartons if you want, i can give you pics if you want... but i can't teach you how to make it. and you won't find it anywhere else.
how much do u supply n where is ur location..... And if u were 2 teach me, how much would u collect
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2015
RHARPHELLE99:
how much do u supply n where is ur location..... And if u were 2 teach me, how much would u collect
why do you need to go through the stress of producing yourself, when you can simply buy in cartons and resell it in ur school and make a killing.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2015
@RHARPHELLE99 each carton contains 18 packet, and the packet contains 12pcs.
you can buy in cartons and resale to barber and shops in packet or you can still in units whichever way you want. can be sold for 100-500(abj) depending on your location.
a carton goes for #11000 minimum order is 5carton. i will upload some pics when am less busy.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by RHARPHELLE99(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
@RHARPHELLE99 each carton contains 18 packet, and the packet contains 12pcs.
you can buy in cartons and resale to barber and shops in packet or you can still in units whichever way you want. can be sold for 100-500(abj) depending on your location.
a carton goes for #11000 minimum order is 5carton. i will upload some pics when am less busy.
im in abeokuta right noe
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2015
RHARPHELLE99:
im in abeokuta right noe
some pictures

Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by RHARPHELLE99(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Im actually interested in the spray asin d ones barbers put immediately after barbing or shaving @kingsleyTMTTM
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by lgboks(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
RHARPHELLE99:
thanks bro, iv checked d thread before, it wasn't included in the topics
sorry for late reply....glo has been good...
Contact him.....he has ebook for it....the thread contains lots of other stuffs to produce though.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by tupem: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
KingsleyTMTTM:
why do you need to go through the stress of producing yourself, when you can simply buy in cartons and resell it in ur school and make a killing.
guy! why you dey promote ur own and trying to stop his own desire! he says he wants to learn how to make it! hian!
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
tupem:
guy! why you dey promote ur own and trying to stop his own desire! he says he wants to learn how to make it! hian!
i takes time, and a lot of MONEY, for someone starting i wouldn't advise you if you don't have enough money, he will most definitely quit it before he even starts (jux tryin to be honest).
every company has it own formula and they can't tell you how they are doing it #trutalk you can't rely find information like that.
why reinvent the wheel when it's not broken...
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
RHARPHELLE99:
Im actually interested in the spray asin d ones barbers put immediately after barbing or shaving @kingsleyTMTTM
we manufacture that both cream and spray and also the oil for clippers (the unbranded one with red cover)
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by johnnobles: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
I can teach u. That my per time job. Call me or whatsapp me 08104908970.
Re: Please Who Knows How To Make After Shave Spray. by imhere: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2020
Aftershave production is very simple, this is something you can go into as a business. It will put good money into your pocket. The materials for production are readily available. The steps listed in this post are very simple, anybody can follow and produce aftershave that can compete with any brand in the market.......
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-prepare-aftershave-for-sale-and-home-use-in-nigeria/

Besides I have an ebook that teaches more than 50 products you can produce for sale or use.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Phone Accessories Business / CEO Of Anambra Based Tommy Tommy Noodles Spotted At His Farm- PICTURES / Buying From Dhgate.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.