Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) (3262 Views)

Abdul Jalal, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram's Explosive Device(pic / Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by onlyme12: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
An unidentified Boko Haram facebook page has declared their support to join Islamic State in Iraq to start using chickens as mobile improvised explosive devices. They strap the explosive belts to chickens, which are then encouraged to wander into enemy camps.

Once the chickens are successfully within striking distance without having aroused suspicion, the ISIS extremists apparently use remote controls to set off the devices, killing all those close by.

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=2743

Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Orjioorji(f): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
ISLAM how did you get to this leve ?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Rapunzel001: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
If this one make FP eh...
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by resty4(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ds is proof that BH is near extinction.
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by kiowy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
;Dna wa Ooo......small time they'll use Vulture

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by richidinho(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nawao
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
Their "human chickens" got fed up with blowing themselves, or they are running short of volunteers?
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Sirniyeh(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
This is far from reality. But I don't think a sane person will see this chicken far-off and still expect it to move closer. This strategy might not work
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by midolian(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Na who wan see this kain chicken wait sef
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
I.S.L.A.M.A.B.A.D

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
GOD HELP US

BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by pilarnig(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
When the fowl die them go chop the chicken angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
This op naa mummu. U no get topic atall. person fi easily recognise am and run think of a new innovation
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by codedguy1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sirniyeh:
This is far from reality. But I don't think a sane person will see this chicken far-off and still expect it to move closer. This strategy might not work

It might work! The chicken would wear hijab to enhance the disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by iluvnaija: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
OP dey find traffic o! So na tv remove me explosive device?
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by icon02(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
I dont think this chicken can move an inch from that spot wt that heavy load on it

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by ManTiger(m): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Except the chicken wear Hijab grin

If I see this kind thing, I go tear race eh!
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by suxkill: 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Poultry farmers don hammer b dat ooo!!!
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sirniyeh:

U don't know what a bomb is.
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
resty4:
Ds is proof that BH is near extinction.
this is proof that they are thinking outside the box and we need a critical thinker (not Buhari) to counter theIr motives
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by drss(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
The day people go run from chicken na that day i go know say Nigeria don finish.
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
I.S.L.A.M.A.B.A.D
a city in pakistan!Lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by roob: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2015
this is a bloody lie !
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Ruq: 2:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Barbeque with a blast.

This is animal cruelty, vegetarians should protest.
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 2:32am On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
this is proof that they are thinking outside the box and we need a critical thinker (not Buhari) to counter theIr motives
critical thinker like oga jonah grin i knw sum people voted him in because of dis crisis but his part in getting dis solve is minor dis is the work of d state security department. or do u want him to follow dem to a face -off with dem. we all knw how it is done in other places
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by mactoni91(m): 4:52am On Jul 21, 2015
icon02:
I dont think this chicken can move an inch from that spot wt that heavy load on it

most sensible comment here.
50,000likes for u
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Segadem(m): 4:58am On Jul 21, 2015
So how many vi*gin will that chicken have when it gets to heaven? grin
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by easystudy101: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2015
onlyme12:
An unidentified Boko Haram facebook page has declared their support to join Islamic State in Iraq to start using chickens as mobile improvised explosive devices. They strap the explosive belts to chickens, which are then encouraged to wander into enemy camps.

Once the chickens are successfully within striking distance without having aroused suspicion, the ISIS extremists apparently use remote controls to set off the devices, killing all those close by.

BOKO HARAM the nigerian boguey man
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by easystudy101: 5:02am On Jul 21, 2015
onlyme12:

You are planning to bomb a place n the first thing u do is show the whole world how u wanna do it.
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Whoever among them that thought of this innovation had better stopped "boko haraming" and join I Go Die and co in Night of a thousand laughs.

Mad set of brainwashed 1diots. angry
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by onlyme12: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2015
Segadem:
So how many vi*gin will that chicken have when it gets to heaven? grin
ask them ooooo
Re: Boko Haram Now Plan To Use Chicken As An Explosive Device (photos) by dani3(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2015
so now I should start running away from chickens abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons...... Hell on Earth. / Before You Kill Yourself On Rivers State Issues, Read These / See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.