Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra (3266 Views)

See What David Mark Is Planning. / Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra / What David Cameron Did Not Know About NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 1:44am On Aug 27, 2016
He has information for United Nations and world leaders.

1 Like

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 27, 2016
No amount of propaganda can help this fruitless biafra agitations. No part of Nigeria will be allowed to break away. Biafra is a pipe dream, it will never come. Nnamdi kanu will regret the day he formed his terrorist group called IPOB.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Pwayne2016(m): 1:46am On Aug 27, 2016
The Zombie above me sha

Is de kind of people dat cries at home for de Bad Condition de Dullard kept him

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Pwayne2016(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2016
God wil never forsaken his people

5 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Pwayne2016(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2016
God bless u David Farrel
De Dullard we have as presidiot needs Brain transplant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Pwayne2016:
God bless u David Farrel

De Dullard we have as presidiot needs Brain transplant

Keep deceiving yourselves with false hopes. Biafra will not be achieved cos one Nigeria is what we all want. I think the mods needs to create a new rule on banning any biafran for life on this forum. This nonsense called biafra is embarrassing the cyberspace. Igbos, yoruba's and Hausa-Fulanis are one. We are brothers and so shall it remain. Lord Luggard merged us together to fulfill our potentials. We will not allow non-entities like Nnamdi kanu to cause commotion. Biafra is dead and buried

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 1:55am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
No amount of propaganda can help this fruitless biafra agitations. No part of Nigeria will be allowed to break away. Biafra is a pipe dream, it will never come. Nnamdi kanu will regret the day he formed his terrorist group called IPOB.
So you keep wake hunting for Biafran thread? Ewo!! Water don pass garri. Someone should hold this one with chain.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by saintneo(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2016
Who is he?
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Keep deceiving yourselves with false hopes. Biafra will not be achieved cos one Nigeria is what we all want. I think the mods needs to create a new rule on banning any biafran for life on this forum. This nonsense called biafra is embarrassing the cyberspace. Igbos, yoruba's and Hausa-Fulanis are one. We are brothers and so shall it remain. Lord Luggard merged us together to fulfill our potentials. We will not allow non-entities like Nnamdi kanu to cause commotion. Biafra is dead and buried
Do you know how many times we are banned in a day? We are Internet armies sent by God to checkmate Nigeria media. We have captured media including twitter if you doubt me ask NAN.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 27, 2016
saintneo:
Who is he?

Don't be surprised if an IPOB yoot is behind that tweet. They might create that fake account to decieve people that biafra is popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Do you know how many times we are banned in a day? We are Internet armies sent by God to checkmate Nigeria media. We have captured media including twitter if you doubt me ask NAN.

I will make sure u are banned before morning. Biafra is not to be promoted on this forum. U will be banned

1 Like

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Don't be surprised if an IPOB yoot is behind that tweet. They might create that fake account to decieve people that biafra is popular
You are a slow poke! World leaders twitter handles are known by consequential people. You thought social media started in this forum and end here? Wake up and smell your coffee. We have taken control of media you better live with it.

13 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

I will make sure u are banned before morning. Biafra is not to be promoted on this forum. U will be banned
Cry cry baby I have 1million lives in this forum, for threatening me with ban you and whosoever that will listing to you are Millennium foolsssssssssssss. Please report me I beg you.

15 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Slimflame(m): 3:17am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Mynd44
call seun kwa

3 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by LoveDecay(m): 3:19am On Aug 27, 2016
who is david v farrell , name sounds like a veneral disease
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 3:54am On Aug 27, 2016
LoveDecay:
who is david v farrell , name sounds like a veneral disease
name sounds like a veneral disease to a congenital disease carrier. How about that?

5 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 3:58am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote authority =Slimflame post=48835159] call seun kwa [/quote]
grin grin grin he is like prophet of barl calling his god and unfortunately the god is disappointing him because he has sinned against his god so the gods are angry with him.

6 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by princemillla(m): 4:21am On Aug 27, 2016
The moment when oyinbo dey eye your wife grin
Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 4:26am On Aug 27, 2016
More screen shots

1 Like

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 4:29am On Aug 27, 2016
He is talking to Obama direct

1 Like

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by ejilife: 4:53am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

Biafra is dead and buried
If they claim that Biafra is dead and buried and yet it gives niGERia, niGERians and her allies so much headache, what happens when she finally get restored as a sovereign state? Are you sure that all niGERians won't commit suicide like one of it so called founding father from the Afonja region? Btw, its confirmed that the Price of Rat Poison still remains £20 as it was in the days of the father Afonja.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 5:12am On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
If they claim that Biafra is dead and buried and yet it gives niGERia, niGERians and her allies so much headache, what happens when she finally get restored as a sovereign state? Are you sure that all niGERians won't commit suicide like one of it so called founding father from the Afonja region? Btw, its confirmed that the Price of Rat Poison still remains £20 as it was in the days of the father Afonja.
Nwanneoma kee ka imere? Okabukwam "RevengeReloaded".
As for that guy I have placed him where he belongs to. The land of the rising sun is a nightmare to enemy of progress.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by ShootToKill: 5:16am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

How much is 30 minutes in the cybercafe where you work? I want to help you buy a brain on ebay. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by ejilife: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

Nwanneoma kee ka imere? Okabukwam "RevengeReloaded".
As for that guy I have placed him where he belongs to. The land of the rising sun is a nightmare to enemy of progress.
Yes! You took him to the cleaners. I was even about hitting your mention. You are truly good putting them where they belong. Can I have your email?

9 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 5:19am On Aug 27, 2016
ShootToKill:

How much is 30 minutes in the cybercafe where you work? I want to help you buy a brain on ebay. cheesy cheesy
I will support you with original cerebellum from Amazon so that guy will get well.

12 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2016
ejilife:
Yes! You took him to the cleaners. I was even about hitting your mention. You are truly good putting them where they belong. Can I have your email?
I have sent you email just long in to your email and reply.

2 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by ShootToKill: 5:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Slowly, the world is getting enlightened about Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by Fight2Finish: 5:31am On Aug 27, 2016
ShootToKill:
Slowly, the world is getting enlightened about Biafra.
With consistency and spirit of resoluteness, sky isn't our limit but our starting point.

5 Likes

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by millionaireman: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2016
searchiing4love:

102 years Lord Luggard merged people who reason like you to others, you still use candle instead of electricity, drink from well, harvest dead bodies on a daily basis, average life span nearly lowest in the world - all these after more than 50 years and about $1 trillion dollars earned from crude oil.

You still remain deluded that crude oil is all there's for a country to survive, you still hope for a miracle to come to enable Nigeria achieve the potential.

Look yourself again in the mirror.

What matters in a country is how happy the citizens are with their country, not how rich or how big the country is.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What David V Farrell Said About Biafra by ejilife: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2016
Fight2Finish:

I have sent you email just long in to your email and reply.
Done! Pls kindly revert via the provided means. in the voice of Nnamdi kanu *****You are kind****

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo: Fulani Boasted They Only Obey Buhari, Friday Deadline Sacrosanct – Sunday / Kano Youths On The Street Celebrates Buhari Banning Twitter Operation In Nigeria / Throwback:Tinubu Private Jet Leaked To Linda Ikeji In 2014 By Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.