Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,468 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord (582 Views)

The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them / Buhari Campaigner Undergoes Spinal Surgery Over Injuries Sustained In 2015 / I'm Managing Spinal Cord Ailment, Not Part Of Your Suit OlisaMetuh Tells Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord by Obascoetubi: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
ABAKALIKI—A middle-aged
man, Mr. Egede Nwofe,
popularly known as ‘monkey’
at Mkpuma Agbaja in Izzi
local government of Ebonyi
State, last weekend fell from
a palm tree while trying to
harvest palm fruits.
He was hired by a member of
his community, Mr. Nwamimi
Okwuta.
Vanguard learned that Nwofe
fell from one of the palm
trees and broke his spiral
cord when he was attempting
to climb the fourth one in a
palm tree plantation in the
area.
When Vanguard visited the
home of the victim, it was
revealed that Nwofe uses the
money he gets from the
business to feed his family.
“I collect for each palm tree
N500 for tall ones, while short
ones go for N300. What
happened that day happened
suddenly as my body started
shivering and automatically
became cold and before I
knew what was happening, I
got myself on the ground,” he
recounted his ordeal.
Okwuta, who hired the victim,
said Nwofe had been
harvesting palm fruits for him
for over five years and that
such an incident had never
happened before.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/man-nicknamed-monkey-falls-from-palm-tree-breaks-spinal-cord/
Re: Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
that serves him right....

even in the movie named " mission impossible " the mission was finally possible

kpe (sorry) tho
get well soon
Re: Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord by hefelove(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
eyah ko pele o
Re: Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord by temitemi1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
How can a Monkey falling off the tree
Re: Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
eyaaaaa

BREAKINGNEWS:

lwtmb airforce.1 has been dissed by a crazy rapper known as Creek.Reporter in this new beef track... rush now, download and listen.

here

www.datafilehost.com/d/eaca0976
Re: Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord by Melahou(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
brooklyn49:
that serves him right....

even in the movie named " mission impossible " the mission was finally possible

kpe (sorry) tho
get well soon

Serves him right for trying to make a living or for sustaining his family
Re: Man, Nicknamed Monkey, Falls From Palm Tree, Breaks Spinal Cord by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Melahou:

Serves him right for trying to make a living or for sustaining his family
I didn't mean that

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria National Assembly Leadership Tussle: Jagaban Of Borgu Ought To Fathom Th / Breaking News: Gunmen Kidnap Bayelsa Monarch / CHANGE: How Is The Light Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.