Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others (78360 Views)

Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by vague: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okorocha can be my sugar sugar anytime. He may be chubby and old but there is still something inciting and inviting about him wink and its not the money before some of you rats start saying nonsense. angry
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:

By Anambra, Mbaise and radio biafra. Cant help but lol. All real Igbos know the truth and on that we stand. Rochas Okorocha is the most prominent Igbo politician and likely future President. Peter Obi is in dare need of that position hence his waste of resources on propaganda against Okorocha.

Nerve of some people...Not Anambra nor Pete Obi has time for a pot-bellied,inept and clueless f.ool like Okorocha,who can't pay common salary...lol And here we are celebrating a ffucking loser because he had a freaking handshake with obama...Nwokem, You have completely lost all sense of reasoning. If Mbaise people are in fight with Okorocha it not any of Anambra business. Stop hyping Okorocha with our glorious name. We don't know he exist.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Pakingzzz(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Pakingzzz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hi do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Pakingzzz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello, do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by AlphaDibia(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
domcarez:

Yeah, Rochas has class when it comes to deceiving masses with his eloquent style of speech...class my foot!

Na wah. The guy's representing.. free him
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by AlphaDibia(m): 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okorocha looks presidential. Salute! Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Rendition(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

Wailing wailer on the loose
lmfaooooooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by adconline(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
bennethuche:

why not you hug the transformer close to you there or better still hang yourself
Cos folks like u are already dead spiritually.
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Decryptor(m): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
B2mario:

Oga when will you drop this disgraceful lies, which 11 months?

Go and check your news and see the states that need bailout, none of SE state fell among the critical states.

Even Osun, the most critical among all does not owe up to 11months.

Stop spreading lies against your fellow man, there's God oo!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2520676_cymera20150615205220_jpegb472c4ae97dbe2334f20f047ee5b649e

That was a cut-out from Vanguard just last month! Will you call Vanguard Newspapers liars too?

Also read http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/23-states-owing-workers-says-labour/
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by Pakingzzz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by PecE2Make: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
I have not seeing Amechi shook hands with Osama ooo though....
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by abagoro(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Decryptor:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2520676_cymera20150615205220_jpegb472c4ae97dbe2334f20f047ee5b649e

That was a cut-out from Vanguard just last month! Will you call Vanguard Newspapers liars too?

Also read http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/23-states-owing-workers-says-labour/

It has long been proven that vanguard lied. Then Imo was owing only May but later May/June which is 2months.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/imo-govt-denies-owing-workers-11-months-salary-arrears/
Re: Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others by likila: 4:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Igbo people,
why did you people ban me for two days because i yab okoroawusa small?
each time i yab Igbo people, i get ban.
why?

musiwa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo) / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.